Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:31 PM

Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince (1054 Views)

Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
2 Corinthians 5:19
…God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them…

On which two ancient cities did God rain brimstone and fire? If your answer is Sodom and Gomorrah, you are right. But if you think that God was all eager to destroy the two cities, you are wrong!

God wasn’t willing at all. He was not on a sin hunt. He was on a righteousness hunt so that He could spare the cities. (Genesis 18:23–32) And I believe that if Abraham had asked God, “What if You can find just one righteous man?” God’s answer would have been the same: “I will not destroy the place for the sake of one righteous man.”

Today, the righteousness of one Man—Jesus—has come. Jesus died for our sins and rose again for our justification. God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, not counting our sins against us!

Therefore, no judgment will fall on you today because it fell on Jesus 2,000 years ago at Calvary. And if God was gracious enough to remove Lot and his family before the judgment fell (Genesis 19:12–22), how much more will He do for you who are no longer under judgment!

And because God does not judge you, don’t be like Lot’s wife, who became a pillar of salt when she turned around to look at the brimstone and fire. (Genesis 19:24–26) She wanted to see God’s judgment, even though the angels had warned, “Don’t look back, lest you be destroyed.” (Genesis 19:17)

So don’t be judgment-focused and look back at the sins you have committed. God is not against you. He is for you and on your side. He remembers that He has already judged and punished your sins in the body of His Son. And because He is faithful to His Son and to what His Son has done, He will never judge or punish you. Any trouble that you might have today is not from Him. But He will show you a way of escape because He is on your side. He loves you and has your best interests at heart.

Beloved, God is not out to get you. He is out to bless you. And He wants you blessed more than you can ever ask or imagine! (Ephesians 3:20)

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/daily-grace-inspirations/dont-be-judgment-focused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Yeah
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Boooom
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by Janeyinspires(f): 9:28am On May 07, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
God wants me blessed more than I can ever ask or imagine.I love this!

Beautiful morning,jiggaz.
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2018
Janeyinspires:
[color=#006600][/color]
God wants me blessed more than I can ever ask or imagine.I love this!

Beautiful morning,jiggaz.
Hello dear

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2018
Morning
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2018
Hai
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2018
Xxxxx
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Now
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Christ Jesus
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good evening
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lord Jesus
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Yaaaay
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Yeah
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2021
Bump
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
jiggaz:
Boooom
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lord Jesus
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2022
GB am!
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2022
Yeees
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Now
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hai
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2022
Glory
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Evening
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Evening..
Re: Don't Be Judgement-Focused - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23
jiggaz:
Boooom

(1) (Reply)

The Glory Of His Grace ( sin, repentance and salvation ) / Is It A Sin To Pray Loudly In The Presence Of Other People / Michellekabod1, My Apologies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.