Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,879 members, 7,922,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:36 PM

"Three Nigerian Senators Might Die Soon" - Prophet Omotosho - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Three Nigerian Senators Might Die Soon" - Prophet Omotosho (625 Views)

I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Three Nigerian Senators Might Die Soon" - Prophet Omotosho by Triton1996(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
"Three Nigerian senators might die soon" - Pro

Omotosho Tope Joseph releases shocking prophecies

The Convener of OTJ Ministries, Prophet Omotosho Tope Joseph is out  with new shocking prophecies which might affect three senators and three sitting Governors.

The Prophet in his message to Sahara weekly said that he saw in his vision that God is about to send a Messiah to Nigeria, and that some serving governors will be disgraced out of office. Because they have failed man and God.

He further said that God told him there is an impending doom on three senators, and they might lose their lives if care is not taken and that three sitting Governors of Nigeria will be flown to India for treatment but might not survive it.

Stressing further on the senators, he said they will be flown abroad for treatments but it will be a tough one and chances of survival are very slim.

He also warned of an impending plane crash which will be averted if prayer is done, imploring everyone to be careful in all they do these days.

It would be recalled that yesterday, As predicted by Prophet Omotosho, Arsenal longtime coach, Arsene Wenger announced that he will be leaving the club.

Several prophecies of the man of God has also come to pass, and this won't be an exception.

He also made it known that the armed forces especially the military will smile in 2019

Keen attention should be paid to them and all parties involved should pray as instructed by the man of God

"Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Brethren, let us return all the glory and thanks to God, He has confirmed both national and international prophecies through the OTJ social media platforms.
Brethren, I want to use this medium to announce to us that God showed me in a vision this morning that He is about to send a messiah to Nigeria. I also saw in a vision that some serving governors will be disgraced out of office because they have failed both God and man. In the same vision, I saw an impending doom on 3 senators, they will loose their lives if care is not taken, they'll be flown abroad for treatments but it would be a tough one, their chances of survival are very slim. Again, I saw a plane that is about to crash, but if prayer is done properly, the plane crash will be averted.

I saw three sitting governors being flown abroad for treatment in India but they might not make it.

I also saw the Armed forces especially the military smiling in 2019

Brethren, please be very careful in all you do these days and be very watchful and prayerful. God will perform His massive miracles in your life in Jesus Christ name! Amen!! Stay blessed!!! OTJ.

1 Share

Re: "Three Nigerian Senators Might Die Soon" - Prophet Omotosho by Mutemenot(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
I don't need the word 'may'. He should be specific and prophetic cool

1 Like

Re: "Three Nigerian Senators Might Die Soon" - Prophet Omotosho by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
I pray Roch(a)es to b among those " dead soon" politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Three Nigerian Senators Might Die Soon" - Prophet Omotosho by flington4550(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
How soon ??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Grace And Anointing In Your Calling And Ministry - Rom12:6. / An Introduction To Personal Deliverance. / Pastors At War! Chris Oyakhilome Is A Thief, Runs His Church Like MMM — Pst Sund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.