Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,458 members, 7,971,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:38 PM

If You Are LOST In LIFE, This Is For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are LOST In LIFE, This Is For You (413 Views)

See How To Send Your Location On Whatsapp When You Are Lost Or In Danger / See The Luxurious Life This Lady Is Living 4 Years After Joining The ‘bl*e F*lm’ / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are LOST In LIFE, This Is For You by FoxyChamp(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Here I am, all alone with my thoughts, feeling so lost, feeling being deprived of everything I have ever had, all the things that has made me smile has left me, all my happiness is nowhere to be found.
My friends whom we had good times together have disappeared, as I wonder, I remember a popular English proverb,
"Smile, and the world(people] will smile with you, cry, and you cry alone."
Where do I start from?
Who should I turn to for help?
What is the next step for me to take?
Where am i?
Where am i going to?
How do i reach there?

At some point in your life, you may have felt lost and never know where you are and where you are heading to.
When you are lost in life, It is as a result of some things you have not being doing and some things you have being doing wrong.

How to Discover Yourself When you are Lost.

1. Acknowledge your position
Before you can discover yourself when you are lost, you have to acknowledge your position, you have to understand that you are lost in life

2. Going to where the tides of life takes you.
Some people don't have plans for their lives, they wake up, leave their bed and go anywhere people ask them to go or go places that they think needs going.

You have to plan your life, state the places you must go, things you must do, skills you must acquire to reach your goal. A quote says, "Only YOU, knows what is good for YOU,"If you go meet people to tell you what to do or to advise you, they can only tell you what they THINK is good for you, but, only you really knows what is good for you. So, Take a control of your life.
Stand up from your bed, and list out how you want to spend your day, and things you must do to make you closer to your goal.

3. State boundaries.
A popular adage says, " Jack of all trades, master of none," You can't do everything, you can't go everywhere, you can't accept every invitation.
When you have stated your goal, start working towards it, ignore invitation to places which are in no way in line with your goal, stop wasting your time working on your weakness and start working on your strengths.

4. Have a clear vision of your goal in your head.
Be precise, understand where you are going, make arrangements.

5. Be deliberate.
If you plan to visit a certain place today, don't let anybody convince you not to go, have a strong mindset towards your plans, don't change them unless you have a good reason.

6. Examine yourself regularly.
Once a day, probably in the night, try stating out how you spent your day, ask yourself questions.
Did I gain anything today?
Did I take a step towards my goal today?
Did I tried to derail from my stated out plans for today?
Work on your results, do better everyday.

I pray, may everyday be a blessing for you as you put into practice the few points stated above.

Thanks for reading.
Help someone out today, SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS.

1 Like

Re: If You Are LOST In LIFE, This Is For You by eedhrisademola(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Okay 8-)

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Vs GTB (the Real Story) / Does Nairaland Belong To Newshelm.ng Now? / Why Do Most Nigerian Christians Eat Rice On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.