Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,491 members, 7,944,425 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show (39403 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Tecno66: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
coolcharm:
What manner of arrogant, disrespectful and useless girl is this?

thank God the show is coming to an end. We can now take a break from all this bbn bullsh!t
I wonder those whose votes have kept a mentally unstable contestant in the show to the final!
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by HomeOfMe(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Angelicka:
Big Brother Naija 2018 controversial housemate is warning her Dad ahead of the end of the show.

"Anybody, even my Father, that wants to say any useless thing about me after the show, should keep it to himself. I'm saying it make he hear am now." She said.

Click Here To Watch The Video >>
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh2F28zB3e7/?hl=en

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/bbnaija-update-ceec-warns-her-dad-ahead.html?m=1

O'sanle
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by casby: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Those men supporting her, I wish cee c bitters as ur wives. What are u happy about
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by banre(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
i hope she doesn't win
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
this young lady is one of the most useless and disrespectful I've seen in my life. Referring to her old man like that? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.