Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,046 members, 7,919,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:06 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (209891 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ped007(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Agumbaa:
Dear people,
It's good to see how dedicated Nigerian Youths are (God Bless You & Your Hustle Bro.)
For your question; just relax, cross your legs and wait for the next Batch. All you'll need to do is a process called "re-validation" which is online without stress.

Please,

By July this year, I registered to serve, I filled out a form (including my preferred password) and gave
everything to the guy at the registration center. I did everything and everything went well, he told me he will let me know once the call up letter comes out by email, text or phone call, I had to give him extra tip.
I kept in touch with the guy he told me it wasn't out yet. Few weeks later, I had to travel to Ghana because of work and lost my phone there.

I had made all arrangements, both at work and personal to attend Batch B NYSC camping, since I lost the guy's contact, I could not keep in touch any longer.
While trying to access my online portal, i found out the guy did not register my account with my preferred password, I was hoping
I could travel back and meet him in person, but I could not.
I tried to reset my password and the portal demanded answer to my secret question, of which I do not know.

Earlier today, I was saw Davido's NYSC swearing in, I knew deep down that I ought to be called up by now, so I logged into the portal and tried
random passwords, once of them logged in with my email address, I saw I have been called up and my call up letter is ready to be printed.
I also saw the date to report to camp as 28th August, everything took me unawares, I had wanted to follow the Batch B to service.

Now my question is, is there a way to reject this call up and follow the next batch, does it involve registering again.
I want to serve this year by God's grace so I can get over it and further my career.

Please don't bash me, I need opinions and advice from people who are conversant with such situation. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ped007(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2018
It's good to see how dedicated Nigerian Youths are (God Bless You & Your Hustle Bro.)
For your question; just relax, cross your legs and wait for the next Batch. All you'll need to do is a process called "re-validation" which is online without stress.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Targatarga(f): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
I'm batch B member and I relocated to kwara and since we left camp have not seen my ppa letter, so last week I was curious and went to their secretariat and I was told to keep checking my dashboard till now nothing yet ooo.. I'm really concern about clearance now since without clearance there is no payment.
I don't know if it's only me or I should go back to secretariat?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kaycee125: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Stop mailing me without permission, it's rude and I hardly reply mails.
B3njozy:

Brother.. We seen it all. The camp just too dope
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by soviete(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2018
kaycee125:
fvck you bro angry undecided
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kaycee125: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2018
undecided
soviete:
fvck you bro angry undecided

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by soviete(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2018

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by immaq8(f): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
hello!!! pls how would I be entitled to state allowance? #lagoscorper
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
kaycee125:
So sorry bro.. Don't mind my manners just that I want u to help me out pls
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ped007(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Targatarga:
I'm batch B member and I relocated to kwara and since we left camp have not seen my ppa letter, so last week I was curious and went to their secretariat and I was told to keep checking my dashboard till now nothing yet ooo.. I'm really concern about clearance now since without clearance there is no payment.
I don't know if it's only me or I should go back to secretariat?
Find a PPA by yourself (collect request letter form them if possible).
Then take it to their secretariat...
That's all.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Targatarga(f): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
ped007:
Find a PPA by yourself (collect request letter form them if possible). Then take it to their secretariat... That's all.
thanks dear, it's out already.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2018
phatnpretty:
Most parts of the north in the cities welcome strangers especially if you dress modest and behave well, I am surprised at the way they were behaving especially the Nysc officials, the red cross cds even refused to register most of the non indigenes lying that it was already filled up, whereas they were registering people that wore hijabs in front of everyone. And the soldiers there na wahala, if u no get nyash na so dem go dey punish u if u mess up, but if u get nyash u fit no gree participate in anything. U go stand for queue, person wey wear hijab go just pass u do her registration waka, if u sabi speak Hausa, u Don get license to register before others. U no get mouth.

Do you have a phat yansh?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by CherryRivera: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Old and new corpers in osun Oshogbo welcome

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Digitron: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Please how long does it take to be given a PPA after redeployment. I have have waiting for two weeks now and yet there is no posting letter on my dashboard, what should i do please?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
For about a week now I've been trying to reach a Corper friend of mine who's serving in abeokuta Ogun state ...

She's serving at akomoje and lives in onikolobo...

Her number has been switched off for abt a week and I'm trying to see if anyone on here knows her...

Her name is Omolara ...

Kindly contact via whatsapp link below if you know her...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Damfostopper(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2018
pls any whatsapp group for Ibadan Corpers
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ped007(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2018
Targatarga:

thanks dear, it's out already.
You're always welcome...
Wishing you Stress Free Service Year Ahead.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Tim4luv: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
I am currently in Ogun state orientation camp for the batch B stream 2...what can i do if am posted to a local govt i don't like and i want to change to a different local govt....am asking because i already have a request letter from a school where i would love to teach....am just scared i myt be posted to a LGA outside d LGA of d school
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ucee1994(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2018
I wonder how the zamfara
Koppa cope with the recent security situation
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by rose54321: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Hi Guys!

Please when will Batch B, Stream 2, currently in Camp leave camp?
Please can anyone help me with the specific date?

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by jahlid(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
rose54321:
Hi Guys!

Please when will Batch B, Stream 2, currently in Camp leave camp?
Please can anyone help me with the specific date?

Thanks
i think it's 18th of September

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
brownshooga:
yea I redeployed

What platoon were you

I was in platoon 3 and u?

Plus what state did u redeployed to

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.