Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (207967 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Trasey: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please who was posted to gombe.. I need a roommate in tunfure

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Redoil: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
My wife is a breast feeding mother with a three months old child and she will be going to collect her posting letter on the 12th of November she has nobody to keep the child with. if she is to go with her child will they allow her to enter and collect the posting letter
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Tiffany07(f): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Redoil:
My wife is a breast feeding mother with a three months old child and she will be going to collect her posting letter on the 12th of November she has nobody to keep the child with. if she is to go with her child will they allow her to enter and collect the posting letter

Yes, she'll be allowed
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by mideempress(f): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2018
If you redeployed in camp ,you don't need clearance.
But if you redeploy after camp i.e after reporting to a ppa in your former state,you will need clearance for your old lgi. I redeployed from Kano to Osun after camp and did clearance before proceeding to my new state.
Kennyflyair:
Hello everyone. Please I plan on relocating from my current state of posting. But before applying, I want to know if I can travel to the new state immediately after the relocation is approved without any procedures/clearance from my current state.

ps - I need someone who has relocated without clearing from former state.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by jobsmiths(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Trasey:
Please who was posted to gombe.. I need a roommate in tunfure
Yes O, I currently reside with a friend in OG estate
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Trasey: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
jobsmiths:
Yes O, I currently reside with a friend in OG estate
Sorry I wasn't specific...I need a female roommate.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by taitee(f): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please when is stream 2 going to camp
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kennyflyair: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
mideempress:
If you redeployed in camp ,you don't need clearance.
But if you redeploy after camp i.e after reporting to a ppa in your former state,you will need clearance for your old lgi. I redeployed from Kano to Osun after camp and did clearance before proceeding to my new state.
Thanks for the response
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Sniper4real(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Expecting alawee like kilode angry
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by benob(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
when allawee wan drop na
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kengodson: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2018
Street Address=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

SESH is located in the heart of Ogui New layout, Enugu, Nigeria close to four academic Institutions;
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (UNEC),
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT),
Enugu State University of Science and technology (ESUT)
Peace land College of Education
SESH is one of the best female student hostels in Enugu Coal City. It is a modern building with the state of the art facilities, easily accessible by road. SESH provides accommodation for young, hardworking and responsible female students. The facilities make SESH a comfortable place and a first port of call for parents and guardians seeking accommodation for their children and wards.

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library
Hall for seminer or entertatinment
Printing and thermostat shop
Fee=N235,000 f0r unfurnished room, 255,000 f0r furnished room
location=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

please only female NYSC corpers, medical, law students and related disciplines are allowed
male medical students of good behavior may be considered

call 08160618424 for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4878328/accommodation-female-nysc-corpers-students
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eebruboss(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
2years 8 months verified Nigerian non-hosted Adsense account for sale.

Call or Whatsapp: 08161814763

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kengodson: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2018

SESH is located in the heart of Ogui New layout, Enugu, Nigeria close to four academic Institutions;
SESH is one of the best female student hostels in Enugu Coal City. It is a modern building with the state of the art facilities, easily accessible by road. SESH provides accommodation for young, hardworking and responsible female students. The facilities make SESH a comfortable place and a first port of call for parents and guardians seeking accommodation for their children and wards.

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library

please only female NYSC corpers, medical, law students and related disciplines are allowed

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eebruboss(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
2years 8 months verified Nigerian non-hosted Adsense account for sale.

Check my signature for contact number.

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kengodson: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2019

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by scofyld(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2019
We are looking for young and hardworking NYSC corp members or graduates awaiting NYSC.
Knowledge of Logistics, Real Estate Market and Event/Program organisation are all added advantages.
Marketing skills are required.
Skill in graphics design and online marketing also added advantages.

Candidate can be promoted to full staff with all benefits if diligent and hardworking.

Salary Range: N25,000 to N35,000

Compan located at Victoria Island, Lagos.

send your CV to info@kparkwood.com

visit out website www.kparkwood.com to learn more about us or call 07025111113
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by scofyld(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2019
We are looking for young and hardworking NYSC corp members or graduates awaiting NYSC.
Knowledge of Logistics, Real Estate Market and Event/Program organisation are all added advantages.
Marketing skills are required.
Skill in graphics design and online marketing also added advantages.

Candidate can be promoted to full staff with all benefits if diligent and hardworking.

Salary Range: N25,000 to N35,000

Company located at Victoria Island, Lagos.

send your CV to info@kparkwood.com

visit out website www.kparkwood.com to learn more about us or call 07025111113
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Preciouserhabor(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kennyflyair:

Thanks for the response
u
Redeployment is on different grounds.
It depends on the ground u were relocated that would determine if you would travel immediately to. The new state or not.
Some persons relocate you and there are even more stress after the relocation to collect ur relocation letter from state coordinator of the old state
But some other relocate you and all u do is just pay N1045 online and u print ur letter.

It all depends on you.
WhatsApp me if u need assistance 08105652232.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kengodson: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
wink

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kengodson: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2019
wink

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library

https://www.nairaland.com/4878328/accommodation-female-nysc-corpers-students ....
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On May 20, 2019
No recent update on this thread but does anyone know when we’ll be passing out both stream 1 and 2 ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.