Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,541 members, 7,929,753 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:46 PM

"My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady (785 Views)

Edo-based Businessman Kidnapped & Murdered In Oghara, Delta State (video) / Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady by Abdulazeez99: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2018
A Nigerian lady shares yet another sad story of the almajiri menace plaguing Northern Nigeria.

According to her, her cousin who is 13 years old was kidnapped in Tarauni Local Government Area in Kano State, and killed by four almajiris.

Read the full story below;
"My Cousin(13yrs) was kidnapped & killed by 4 Almajiris. They kidnapped him from Tarauni, took him to Bye-pass. Tied him up & strangled him to death. Two of them are in Police Custody now, the oldest of them is 11years Old #EndAlmajiriNow

The 11year old boy started having nightmares screaming & calling out names in his sleep ‘mu muka kashe Abdulmalik’ that’s how the Malam get to know about their evil deeds. And reported them."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/my-13-year-old-cousin-was-kidnapped-and-murdered-by-a-group-of-almajiri-kids-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady by IdeyFindWife: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2018
Oh, RIP to your bro but did you think those urchins were harmless?

You'd be surprised just how much of their indoctrination content is hate speech.
Besides, they're deprived, socially disconnected, with no physical addresses or tags.

They simplistically endure, for their entire childhood, the kind of physical lack that'd possibly kill you to experience right now.

And the good part, they have absolutely no regards for your own value systems. They, most times, respond to their teacher's instructions, their childish curiosities and fascinations, and of course, their hunger and lheir lack!

Nysc days, i saw enuf, couldn't even beat dem for stealing my shyt. It's just like an ethno-religious system for stylishly militarizing these kids! To achieve what? No country deserves to have Almajiris thriving in their midst.

Big Ups to GEJ for building their schools and inaugurating a comprehensive framework for their rehabilitation, at least he tried to do something.
Re: "My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady by mexxmoney: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Result of religious brainwashing
Re: "My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
I swear, northern Nigeria needs to be its own country already.
Re: "My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady by Rawged: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
I seem not to understand the root of this Almajiri thing.... They litter so many fast foods in Jos like house flies in sabo gari market.... God help them and Us !!
Re: "My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
The only evidence you need that the northern elite are collectively mad is that they accept the existence of almajiri as normal.

1 Like

Re: "My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady by lawalosky(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
b

(1) (Reply)

The Incident That Happen At Ihiala Today / Newlywed Bride Finds Her Husband Dead In Their Honeymoon Suite / Two Men Burned To Death Over Rumour On WhatsApp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.