Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,766 members, 7,972,764 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning (4434 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by chiomarita: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fast rising, Nollywood actress, Onyi Alex, this beautiful Sunday morning decided to put her kitten line on display to the admiration of her Instagram fans.

See the photo below as it keeps causing commotion on her Instagram page...

More at [url]http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/04/actress-onyi-alex-puts-her-puy-line-on.html?m=1
[/url]

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Justus180(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
omo see camel toe... damn beautiful
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu right now tongue

1 Like

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by descrisom(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
All for fame
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
'Nollywood actress' is actually a synonym for ashawo kobo kobo. Think of it this way, this babe, while dressing pulled her pants high up and said to herself, "is it showing? Ok its showing. Let me go and show the whole world that it is showing"

The babe set sha. In fact over set dey worry am.

2 Likes

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
lefulefu right now tongue
hahacheesy.. A babe with this type of snail i doubt if her boyfriend go refuse her request if she need him to eat it. It looks appealing shacheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
She is very beautiful, cute camel toe

2 Likes

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Lajet: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Her camel toe is very big i love this
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by FisifunKododada: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Why is it ungodly? Who created the kitten? Is it God or Satan? If its God then the kitten is very godly and I have no problem with it.
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
hahacheesy.. A babe with this type of snail i doubt if her boyfriend go refuse her request if she need him to eat it. It looks appealing shacheesy.
That's why I love guys like you cheesy always eager to satisfy your girlfriend cheesy But martin* said he doesn't eat down there lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by BlackPantherxXx: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Might be one of those foam camel toes.

I can't be surprised by anything since they started wearing fake buttocks

I carry one busty gal go house one day, by the time I comot all the fuke-fuke (foam), her chest was flatter than mine angry

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That's why I love guys like you cheesy always eager to satisfy your girlfriend cheesy But martin* said he doesn't eat down there lipsrsealed embarassed
Martin just need the right girl that will convert him into licking her platecheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Martin just need the right girl that will convert him into licking her platecheesycheesy.
I'm just laughing at him cheesy once I lay my hands on him he'll start licking my legs cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Twoclans(f): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:

It's not about the girl, it's about personality. Martin0 is a selfish lover. He likes to receive but will not give.

Lefulefu you need to school him wink Show him how to be a boss man.
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Martin0(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Twoclans:

It's not about the girl, it's about personality. Martin0 is a selfish lover. He likes to receive but will not give.

hahahahahah onye aragrin

do you know me before, have we dated? how did u conclude am a selfish lover?grin

1 Like

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Twoclans(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahahah onye aragrin

do you know me before, have we dated? how did u conclude am a selfish lover?grin
grin grin grin

How u dey?
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Martin0(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Twoclans:

grin grin grin

How u dey?

Am fine oo,grin
me just dey my friend parents house oo, I followed her to see her parents it been a long timegrin

how ur Sunday dey go Nagrin

1 Like

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Twoclans(f): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Martin0:

Am fine oo,grin
me just dey my friend parents house oo, I followed her to see her parents it been a long timegrin

how ur Sunday dey go Nagrin

My day is rolling fine, just finished watching arsenal match currently waiting to watch BBN final show today .

Nothing will make me step out of my house today.

After the visit then the twerking starts wink
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Martin0(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Twoclans:

My day is rolling fine, just finished watching arsenal match currently waiting to watch BBN final show today .

Nothing will make me step out of my house today.

After the visit then the twerking starts wink

yeah good for you ooogrin

twerking kwagrin
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm just laughing at him cheesy once I lay my hands on him he'll start licking my legs cheesy cheesy

Come Closer, let Me Lay Hand On You And Pray...

Oya kneel down and Raise Your Hand
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Twoclans:

haha no mind grin grin grin grin
but e go be the babe job wey he dey date to really ginger im interest abt plate washing grin grin
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Martin0(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:

haha no mind grin grin grin grin
but e go be the babe job wey he dey date to really ginger im interest abt plate washing grin grin

in igbo voice "lurbish " which one be plate washing againgrin
Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Martin0:

in igbo voice "lurbish " which one be plate washing againgrin
u know wetin i dey yarn cheesy

Re: Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning by Martin0(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2018
lefulefu:
u know wetin i dey yarn cheesy
Oga nor be everything ar know ooogrin

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne's Daughter Reginae Carter Becomes A Homeowner At 20, Shows Off / Drake's Bluetooth Toilet (Photos, Video) / another Picture: Tontoh Dike's New Tatoo, First Of It's Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.