Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Buhari Or This Healthy Fowl.. Choose Wisely. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Or This Healthy Fowl.. Choose Wisely. (508 Views)

Morning Bliss! Wizkid Looks Like A White Fowl. PHOTOS / Who Has Buhari Or Tinubu Number? - Naira Marley Asks After Case Was Adjourned / TALK TRUE! Aisha Buhari Or Patience Jonathan, Who Is Fit To Be The First Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Or This Healthy Fowl.. Choose Wisely. by SavanahGIST: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nigerians on twitter were asked to choose between a chicken and President Buhari. See the result below.

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/22/buhari-or-this-healthy-fowl-choose-wisely/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: Buhari Or This Healthy Fowl.. Choose Wisely. by divinehand2003(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chai the Retweet won it. However any attempt that is targeted at mocking President Buhari will end in failure again and again.
Re: Buhari Or This Healthy Fowl.. Choose Wisely. by mumureloaded(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
divinehand2003:
Chai the Retweet won it. Attempt at mocking Buhari failed again.
what are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or This Healthy Fowl.. Choose Wisely. by divinehand2003(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
mumureloaded:

what are you talking about

I have simplified my opinion again for you to understand.
Re: Buhari Or This Healthy Fowl.. Choose Wisely. by d4real890(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
I would rather have a lazy Nigerian youth as a president to a clueless shithole man from daura

if the fowl was to be a human I would prefer it rather than buhari but cone to think of it, it's an animal like bubu and that didn't give us the assurance it would lead the nation's welfare.

GO AND GET YOUR PVC THERE IS NO POLLING BOOTH ON LINE AND LET'S THE LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH DECIDE.
Re: Buhari Or This Healthy Fowl.. Choose Wisely. by mumureloaded(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
divinehand2003:

I have simplified my opinion again for you to understand.
you don't need to simplify shît bro, go back to that post and make sure you comprehend it before your fùck modification.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or This Healthy Fowl.. Choose Wisely. by thesicilian: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
divinehand2003:
Chai the Retweet won it. However any attempt that is targeted at mocking President Buhari will end in failure again and again.
Doesn't make sense.

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Tobi Shares Childhood Throwback Picture / Bbnaija 2018: Details Of Fans Attack On Cee-c At Lagos Airport / How I Wish DAVIDO Girlfriend CHIOMA Is My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.