Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) (47510 Views)

Homeless Agnes Molokwo Helped By AGN (photo) / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by talk2percy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
She left rather too early. Such a beauty. Davido don chop living and dead good things shaa. Rip to her. Keep slaying even over there
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Fidelmalek(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
kenzysmith:
davido so you done renew your wealth and popularity with her abi you non even go her burial go pay your last respect to her, you still get mind wan go perform for bbn show this night ok make I go call chioma

1 Like

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by babatee1985(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
there is nothing like judging here. the kind of life you live on earth determines your afterlife. for her. hell fire! judging or no judging
That's a lie brother, your last moment before your demise is what God will use to judge you. Do you think u will make heaven if you live a holy life for many years and sin five minutes to ur death without asking for forgiveness of sins? I believe many unexpected people will be seen in heaven on the judgement day. Heaven or hell is not sure for anyone, we should just pray for the grace to enter heaven!! shalom!

1 Like

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by steveDpro: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rip
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Uniqueteco(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
What of her creamy pussy

Who go chop am now

Girls this is why you need to open up let visit that place many times before it waste like this girl own
And that fufills your destiny right? Perverted idiot.

1 Like

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by columbus007(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
neonly:
Am sure say na davido go use d girl for ritttttt grin grin grin grin
bros please take your time grin
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Uniqueteco:

And that fufills your destiny right? Perverted idiot.
Enjoy your ban
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
shocked shocked

Shuooo! Just like that this heavy duty babe many guys like us dey survey for long time don cast like that?

What a pity? Vanity upon vanity!

Phatchyna, Romangoddess, ThompsonIfunanya, symbaerothick, amberbredan noradosh, curvalicious_lady, princess_salt, need to learn from this
Cc:
King poweredcom

Guy
If woman no kill U
Nothing go kill U
U deserve some accolades
The list wey U put here na my top list if I hammer
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by columbus007(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
lovemyfam:
vanity upon vanity... Stay positive cos nobody knows tomorrow...
bro stay positive or not at the end person go still die so no need my brother.
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
there is nothing like judging here. the kind of life you live on earth determines your afterlife. for her. hell fire! judging or no judging

So you were there when she breathed her last breath?

The thief on the cross with Jesus repented on death spot and inherited paradise while on watchers may have thought he will make hell.

Stop judging! You are not even better than this lady. If you were popular like her, you will likely be proud, boastful and judgemental.

Stop judging. Only God knows who made and who will make heaven or hell.
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by adisababa1234: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Her sun set at noon day.
Death is inevitable have you for once think about it that it come when you least expect.My brother and sister think about eternity and life after this life so that you will not die a second death. Give your life to Jesus.
Her life really gone too soon and this is a lesson for all of us.
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
So sad RIP
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
RIP to her
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

She was sick for 3-4 days before she passed. Don't you think she could have made right her ways within those days?
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by PraizEBUBE(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
I Blame Buhari for her dead
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Foodforthought: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Rip girl
Came, Saw, Slayed
but left the party way too early
/foodforthought/
Yes? Can I help you?
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by fr3do(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
New même loading

You beat me to it
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Babalegba(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
this one ticket to hell fire na direct first class vvip. I trust God, no need to waste time doing judgement. NEXT!
Don't worry,you'll meet her there because judgemental people like you also have their tickets for hell reserved. A good human being would not write what you wrote. You are devoid of compassion just like a merciless devil.
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
fr3do:

You beat me to it
you were not too smart and fast to point it out na
But enjoy this one below she's still alive

1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Davido is currently in South Africa as he will be performing tonight at the grand finale of BBN, otherwise I am sure he would have been on ground to pay his last respect to his ex for the p*ssy she offered him while their relationship lasted, that is if they actually dated.
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Uniqueteco(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Enjoy your ban
And so?
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Uniqueteco:

And so?
you survive that one

Oya take another enjoy

Surely this one will never pass you by
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
See beauty.

This life sef

RIP beautiful one
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by montumonami(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
lovemyfam:
vanity upon vanity... Stay positive cos nobody knows tomorrow...
everybody is gonna die dude
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by 2morogobeta(f): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Davido again

Better tell chioma b carful too munsh rishuals
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by neonly: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
columbus007:
bros please take your time grin

No vex ooo

2 Likes

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by fr3do(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
merits:
......don't judge anyone......secretary to the gods.

You dey mind that one, no be small secretary, na PS
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
What sort of handshake is that in the third pix. Cult tins lipsrsealed
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by bionixs: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Rip girl

Came, Saw, Slayed

but left the party way too early

/foodforthought/
left way too early to where?!
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Spoilt4toto: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
grin bro leave am make him dey console deceive imself
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
She And Avicii Were Both Born On The Same Date September 8th 1989 And They Both Died On The Same Day April 2018

1 Like

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
this one ticket to hell fire na direct first class vvip. I trust God, no need to waste time doing judgement. NEXT!
heaven chief justice..I sight u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child / Nina's After Welcome Back Party Outfit In Imo State (Photos) / Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.