Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,683 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now (4333 Views)

Aliexpress: How Much Is Custom Fee When Shipping With DHL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2018
gloriaunobi:

I went to NIPOST this mornimg and the oga told me that such item have not reach his desk and his afraid that the item maybe lost on transist or so.
Let's have patience a bit, it might still be at customs cos an item cannot just get lost in transit like that. If it gets to their office they will either call you or text you since your phone number is on the address details. Which of the NIPOST Offices did you go to? And can you pls kindly post your latest tracking details lets analyze it. Thanks.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
dumo1:

Let's have patience a bit, it might still be at customs cos an item cannot just get lost in transit like that. If it gets to their office they will either call you or text you since your phone number is on the address details. Which of the NIPOST Offices did you go to? And can you pls kindly post your latest tracking details lets analyze it. Thanks.
Here in wuse, Abuja.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
dumo1:

help a sister out
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
gloriaunobi:

help a sister out RB478017282SG
Your package is still in transit according to online global tracking databases so you will have to hold on a while longer than expected. Singapore post was used to deliver a package to me and they were very fast and efficient compared to snail speed china post. You can as well download Track 24 mobile app from playstore. It's a very efficient and well detailed tracking app. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
gloriaunobi:

help a sister out RB478017282SG
What was the estimated delivery period for your item on the Ali Express tracking page?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
dumo1:

What was the estimated delivery period for your item on the Ali Express tracking page?

30-60 DAYs

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
james17:
Mine has been at that despatch overseas too oo and na d same Singapore post so my mind don dey cut Sha

have your item arrive?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kamaye:
I ordered an SD card and a charger 31st March, no updates yet all I'm seeing is "item accepted by linehaul"
Any update on your item?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
cypher01:
Same here, I ordered Leagoo M9 through Singapore post also since Feb 26, till now, nothing!
This is really not my first buy sha,Next 6 days like this, i go just open dispute and collect my money soote
hello any update?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by 2kurupt(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Madeu:

If I may ask, where do you based?

For security reasons I'll advise you remove your tracking number before an imposter takes up your matter.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2018
gloriaunobi:

hello any update?
How far with your order any good news?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2018
gloriaunobi:

30-60 DAYs
I meant the estimated delivery date given on the website..
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2018
dumo1:
How far with your order any good news?
no new update till date. i want to order another one but am having double mind.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2018
dumo1:
I meant the estimated delivery date given on the website..
15-25 Days
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2018
gloriaunobi:

no new update till date. i want to order another one but am having double mind.
Don't order for another one. Let the other one arrive first..
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
dumo1:
Don't order for another one. Let the other one arrive first..
sir but it more than 67 days on transist?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by santakris(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
gloriaunobi:

Try another seller. Some of them are time wasters.

2 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
gloriaunobi:

If it's more than 67 days then pls open a dispute and get your money back and try again with another seller.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by cypher01: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
gloriaunobi:
hello any update?
Yeah, I requested for a refund, m still for it now
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Emeikus: 7:58am On May 09, 2018
dumo1:

Your package is still in transit according to online global tracking databases so you will have to hold on a while longer than expected. Singapore post was used to deliver a package to me and they were very fast and efficient compared to snail speed china post. You can as well download Track 24 mobile app from playstore. It's a very efficient and well detailed tracking app. Stay blessed.

Hello I also ordered a phone from aliexpress since 24/04/2018.. I know it's just two weeks, but I wanted to know how long it took before you got your order delived to you ...

It's still the same Singapore post
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2018
Emeikus:

Hello I also ordered a phone from aliexpress since 24/04/2018.. I know it's just two weeks, but I wanted to know how long it took before you got your order delived to you ...

Is yours being delivered to Lagos?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2018
Emeikus:

It takes between 3 - 4 weeks to get to Nigeria and another 1 or at most 2 weeks to clear at customs, so in total of approximately 5 weeks. So you would have to be really really patient.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 10:26am On May 09, 2018
gloriaunobi:

Miss any show yet with the phone you ordered?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Emeikus: 10:57am On May 09, 2018
dumo1:

Is yours being delivered to Lagos?
Warri
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 11:01am On May 09, 2018
Emeikus:
Warri
grin the limits of your patience would be tested. By the way I hope your local post office code was put on the address for your package?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Emeikus: 2:36pm On May 09, 2018
dumo1:

grin the limits of your patience would be tested. By the way I hope your local post office code was put on the address for your package?
... I have received goods twice from the US, so I think there should be no problem with the Local post office

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
dumo1:
Miss any show yet with the phone you ordered?
no update till date.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 09, 2018
gloriaunobi:

no update till date.

Na wa o!! I hope you have opened a dispute with the seller. I suspect some thieves at customs or the post office have tampered with that phone cos Singapore post on a good day doesn't waste time at all.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2018
Emeikus:

my was sent to "overseas country" on feb 28 and a friend of mine on 1th of march and till date no update.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by MacMkboy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Any Update?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by MacMkboy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Gloriaunobi Any Update?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For sale / Lenovo A5000 With 4000mah Battery, 8mp Camera And HD Screen For 23k On Konga. / Blackberry Bold 5 (white And Black Colour) Brand New @ An Affordable Price

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.