Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,005 members, 7,946,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Funny: Open Letter To Mr President About Lazy Nigeria Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny: Open Letter To Mr President About Lazy Nigeria Youth (532 Views)

5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President / Onanuga, Ejiofor, Aliyu, Ciroma, Others Speak At Nigeria Youth Peace Summit / List Of Lazy Nigeria Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Open Letter To Mr President About Lazy Nigeria Youth by Plus1Nigeria(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
I got this letter from a Facebook post just now and I decided to share with the entire nation.

It is a very funny letter from a angry Nigerian citizen but it is the plain truth.

Read the letter bellow and don’t forget to share with friends, so so funny..

Letter to Mr President

Mr President,
I greet you in the name of your favourite drink, it could be kunu or Fura, who knows? I write this piece to totally stand by you. Without any iota of doubt, Nigerian youths are very lazy.
Mr President, let’s use kogi as a Case study. If you get to okene especially from 6PM, you will see young men and women passionately doing business. These are young people from Sudan or Japanese.
Mr President, let’s consider the transport sector, from keke to taxi to AKTC, young Senegalese men are working morning till night to make ends meet.
If you get to our traffic lights, you will find young Canadians hawking sausage roll, soft drinks, rat poison and what have you. Some young Liberians even Continue reading

This one weak me cry shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets A Wikipedia Page / PDP Reacts To Bomb Explosion At Ohanaeze President, Nwodo’s House / The Moment Gov. Ganduje Inspects Youth Empowerment Items (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.