Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation (3594 Views)

Please Help! Should I Attend The Wedding Or Not? / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
helo everyone, i just need advice from d matured mind's.
life hasn't being fair to me and i always keep struggling everyday.
I barely eat twice a day.
i do menial jobs for pple dt needs my services.
like cutting grasses and other any menial stuff available.
of recent i have been scampering around to ask pple dt need my service but to no avail.
i feel depressed and tired .
i normally over think and sometimes pple think I'm running mad.
to be without money or not to have something to eat everytime i wake up.
just last week around whr pple normally gambles, one of my street friend told me about a package that they Will run very soon.
which I'm so eager to know about, but unfortunately these pple are talking about robbing a a small kiosk, dy said i shuld partake, is not that i will follow them, but i should stay in one junction and watch and give them information, of hearing this i was surprised, and they told me dy will give me 7k after everything, on the other hand I'm thinking as far I'm not going to follow them, it is not dt bad because whr dy said i should watch and guide is far from where dy are taking their operation.
I'm thinking of this and i tell i will think over it and get to them.
to be sincere guys I'm tired of all this mess, I'm hungry, and i know ds is illegal but i have no choice, I'm thinking if i get ds 7k i wil quickly start somtin small dt will be gvin me profit and it will be my first and last illegal stuff.
pls advice me guys thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by obedugo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Don't start what you'll never finish cos once you join them they will never let you go and another is that you're at a risk if you don't join them as they may think that you might expose them.. So my advice, look for any nearby police station and blow a whistle, but you must join them in order not to get suspicious.
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by j4jabal: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
of recent i have been scampering around to ask pple dt need my service but to no avail.
just last week around whr pple normally gambles, one of my street friend told me about a package that they Will run very soon.
which I'm so eager to know about, but unfortunately these pple are talking about robbing a a small kiosk, dy said i shuld partake, is not that i will follow them, but i should stay in one junction and watch and give them information, of hearing this i was surprised, and they told me dy will give me 7k after everything, on the other hand I'm thinking as far I'm not going to follow them, it is not dt bad because whr dy said i should watch and guide is far from where dy are taking their operation.
to be sincere guys I'm tired of all this mess, I'm hungry, and i know ds is illegal but i have no choice, I'm thinking if i get ds 7k i wil quickly start somtin small dt will be gvin me profit and it will be my first and last illegal stuff.
Buhari had said it all.....Nigerian youths and laziness are 5&6....However, the truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
obedugo:
Don't start what you'll never finish cos once you join them they will never let you go and another is that you're at a risk if you don't join them as they may think that you might expose them.. So my advice, look for any nearby police station and blow a whistle, but you must join them in order not to get suspicious.

they told me it's just this once that they will take the operation, and they won't force me and besides I'm staying wit a friend here, i came this area nt quite long.
so m thinking they can hardly control Me
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
j4jabal:
Buhari had said it all.....Nigerian youths and laziness are 5&6....However, the truth is bitter
bro I'm not lazy there's no work out there, I'm tired, can u help me with work?
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by SweetJoystick(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lol you funny. First and last illegal? If you guys are successful, temptation for a bigger operation with more cash reward would set in, being that you jobless, you would give in. Also, what makes you think if they are caught you won't be mentioned as an accomplice? Make them catch one na then you go know say human dey sing like bird. You better stay out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by LostMyZeal(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mehnn... don't know what You're going through sha
But read proverbs 10:2 ...I'm sure U'll have a change of mind, cos that $hit U're contemplating on doing is very filthy...

The curse that will follow that 7k will be eternal

BE WARNED!!!
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by obedugo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Brother, gang robbery is like cultism one involved it takes the grace of God or death to pull you out, cos if u scale through with this 7k operation they will come up with another mouth watering offer...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by tunize(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Do what ur mind pleases bro on this u nor need advice abi u tink sey na u suffer pass for life?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by pointblank247(m): 3:58am On Apr 23, 2018
You wan join nonsense gang of thieves abi? No no no, if you must rob let it be big. Grab an ak47 and rob banks

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by tetula123(m): 5:19am On Apr 23, 2018
it won't be your last, you already thinking this one is easy, same way you going to think others ahead will be easy ti" you graduate to robbing a bank.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by guy1234: 6:01am On Apr 23, 2018
If u cherish your unlimited freedom you have now, just leave that area for the moment. How old are you that u want to ruin your life because of 7k, beer money?

Even if the operation is successful, if them catch any of those guys 2 years later even for something unrelated to this una operation, he go mention your name o and your life is finished be that. You will rot in jail cos no one will drop money to bail u. You will perish there or make dem use u swap person wey get money for prison.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by Pearl05(f): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2018
obedugo:

It's better you engage on street fight, get arrested and sent to jail . You will get free food there .

The kind misfortune that will follow you if you go ahead of the robbery is still doing training with thunder and lightning. I see you being roasted alive after being given the panel beating of your lineage.

You want to robb a kiosk owner that feeds, clothes, pays school fees and rent from there.

Rubbish,

Go back to your village and farm for elderly women, they will pay you and give you food also.

Ndi ara. From breaking kiosk to Offa robbery replicas . May you be caught and turn to burnt offering.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by Pearl05(f): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2018
obedugo:

No vex no be you I wan quote . Na mistake.
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2018
Pearl05:

It's better you engage on street fight, get arrested and sent to jail . You will get free food there .

The kind misfortune that will follow you if you go ahead of the robbery is still doing training with thunder and lightning. I see you being roasted alive after being given the panel beating of your lineage.

You want to robb a kiosk owner that feeds, clothes, pays school fees and rent from there.

Rubbish,

Go back to your village and farm for elderly women, they will pay you and give you food also.

Ndi ara. From breaking kiosk to Offa robbery replicas . May you be caught and turn to burnt offering.
very silly.
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by phemmyfour: 6:51am On Apr 23, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
Once you start you won't be able to stop. They ll never let you back out. Before you know it, you ll graduate from petty thief to an armed robber
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by Greenpage: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2018
obedugo:

OP, don't take this advice, maka ndu ndu gi mee meecha kwa ooh
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by Sheuns(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2018
If you join you may get some successful operations, but you'll be caught in the end and there is a very high tendency that you might get killed. You have a smartphone and internet and NL, look into the jobs and business sections you might find something worthwhile to do. My advice: Don't join gang. You can never pull out.
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by chieyine(m): 6:58am On Apr 23, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
to be sincere guys I'm tired of all this mess, I'm hungry, a[b]nd i know ds is illegal but i have no choice, I'm thinking if i get ds 7k i wil quickly start somtin small dt will be gvin me profit and it will be my first and last illegal stuff.[/b]

And you think after stealing 7k, that when dey invite you for another you will be paid 100k you wont go.
For heaven's sake, what is 7k compared to the suffering you will inflict on the owner of the kiosk cry
We are know life isnt fair
But it is what we make out of it
Stop whining and go and find work to do

If not,
The police will be after you in no mean time.
And do i need to remind you what happen to petty thieves both in prison and in the community
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by Greenpage: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Do not report them to the Police. Disassociate yourself from them while it's still early. Continue your hustle and be on the look out for better Jobs.
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by Diamond23(f): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2018
[/color] Say no to that sweet temptation that will ruin ur life forever!.[color=#770077]
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by jey4all(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2018
Where you for see money sub phone

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by candyguyofficia(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2018
How long would the 7k last before you spend it all. Don't give yourself or family a bad name remember the saying abt a good name but still I know money is important but robbery n accomplice to robbery is very bad. I will advise you to stay off those gamblers as they already a bad influence as it is. Try n look for any other legit hussle.
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Get rich in the dark, Then use the wealth to light the Dark.
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by tgmservice: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
muumuu there is nothin in dis world u can start with 7k
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Just 7k ? I weep for the future of this country. There are no opportunities for our youth...
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by bammy777(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
whatever I do, am ready for the risk. and let me tell u, u will get caught cuz u ar scared already. only a solid mind can do things and stick to it without emotions u ar scared so don't do it,
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by APCsupporter: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:

Buhari you have once again been vindicated
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
tgmservice:
muumuu there is nothin in dis world u can start with 7k
can't i start recharge card selling and be gaining from the profit?
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
thank you all for all your advice.
regards to the operation i will tell my friend to inform them that I'm not more interested again, that they should remove me from the plans.
i will continue hustling and i believe God will see me through and guide me.
thanks all you all are really wonderful to me , i pray no one should ever be in my shoes. or face what I'm facing in life.
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by Tony142: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Guy do not try it, i repeat, donot try it oo,

it is better to play bet9ja or gamble instead,
robbery is just like mastubation, it only take d Grace of God to stop it,

trust me, if miskaly u guyz succeeded and u get ur 7k cash,

trust me, greater temptation to do more will come in,

prove to buhari u're not a lazy youth by doing something else
Re: Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation by ImaIma1(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
If you can sell your soul for 7k, how would you resist a bigger operation with hundreds of thousands?

For you to even ask this question means you have no conscience or integrity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Overcome Your Fear Of Approaching Women / Help My Manhood Is Too Hyperactive / Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.