Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,791 members, 7,912,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Would You Love The Same Person Twice If U Had The Chance? Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Love The Same Person Twice If U Had The Chance? Why (460 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before / How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Love The Same Person Twice If U Had The Chance? Why by Aabheaven(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Love they say is crazy but will u love the same person twice if u have the chance
Re: Would You Love The Same Person Twice If U Had The Chance? Why by komzyb(f): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yeah sure...i will
Re: Would You Love The Same Person Twice If U Had The Chance? Why by Offpoint: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
they said many are mad but few are roaming. I never believed that until I came across this post https://www.nairaland.com/4134396/photoshop-video-tutorial-2018-500

he created a thread and from page 1-8 he was the only one commenting.... Someone should patronize him before he runs mad
Re: Would You Love The Same Person Twice If U Had The Chance? Why by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2018
Offpoint:
they said many are mad but few are roaming. I never believed that until I came across this post https://www.nairaland.com/4134396/photoshop-video-tutorial-2018-500

he created a thread and from page 1-8 he was the only one commenting.... Someone should patronize him before he runs mad

grin

That must be urs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Love The Same Person Twice If U Had The Chance? Why by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2018
grin

Nope...NEVER.
Re: Would You Love The Same Person Twice If U Had The Chance? Why by Offpoint: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

That must be urs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL Queen, I know I'm mad but not to that extend... my madness had to bowed for that guy's owns. That' first class madness

(1) (Reply)

Instagram 4k Account Followed By Davido For Sale / Either Your Phone Or Your Relationship Choose One / Virginity Is Over-rated! Lies Used By Non-Virgins!A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.