Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,615 members, 7,944,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Say It. Mean It. Stand On It. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Say It. Mean It. Stand On It. (509 Views)

Under 18 Years Old Rejects Brand New Car Say It's Yahoo See Video / Men Will Say It Is Women; And Women Will Say It Is Men / Twisting Of Tongue, What Doe's It Really Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say It. Mean It. Stand On It. by Theix9: 1:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Gonna start with this line I heard from a movie, think an Indian movie titled VEER. "Just like an arrow fired can't be taken back, so is something you say, can't be taken back". A bullet fired can't also be taken back. A football shot can't be taken back.

And interpreting that in the most literal sense of it actually applies in real life.
Words said are it. No reversal.
Written things can be erased or deleted or last last burnt.

Now words carry a whole lot of weight, so much weight to weigh the heaviest person down or to lift them up.
Saying certain things to people who tend to care about what it is you have to say is tricky, why because whatever you say gets to them. Say painful things, they get hurt. Say beautiful things, they get well...beautiful.

Main point. "I mean what I say and I say only things I mean" (Dice Ailes).
What do you say? There's the whole talkative thing where we just blab out some things out of well, normal talks. But, what are the things you say, to yourself, to others. The little motivation you give yourself? Or the downgrading words you say to yourself or others at that.
The "once in a lifetime" sentence or phrase you say out of anger and BAM!, that's it. You've said it and no amount of apologies will reverse it. Or the "I believe in you" you say out of pure belief in you or someone else and that's it, you're good to go.

read fully at http://www.theix9.com/2018/04/saymeanstand.html

(1) (Reply)

Happy Joke / Church Embarrassment �� -(real Fun House) / Men Never Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.