Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:06 AM

Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge (1021 Views)

Track And Monitor Your Cars On Our Online Tracking Centre Using Web/GSM, GPS, . / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. / Check Your Vin Foc(free Of Charge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge by BizBooks(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2010
You can now advertise your cars on Facebook with one click of the mouse, free of charge. All you need is a Facebook account. Take advantage of the massive membership of Facebook. Contact me at [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] to show you how.

Note: Accomplishing this task is quite simple. But it requires a link to another web page. However, due to conflict of interest, NL admins have asked me not to display that web page here.
Re: Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge by BizBooks(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2010
@ Virgo,

You have mail.
Re: Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge by BizBooks(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2010
@ HiphenSolutions,

You've got mail.
Re: Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 17, 2010
BizBooks:

You can now advertise your cars on Facebook with one click of the mouse, free of charge. All you need is a Facebook account. Take advantage of the massive membership of Facebook. Contact me at [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] to show you how.

So, for free advertising free on Facebook, why do people have to contact you privately? Post the details on here - rather than try extorting money off Nairalanders "behind the scenes".
Re: Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 17, 2010
And respond to your "clients" via their email addresses, rather than try creating an impression that you're being "helpful", to Phantom contacts. This ruse you're attempting here is so played out, it's unreal.
Re: Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge by BizBooks(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2010
@ Siena,

You have every right to be skeptical. Nigeria has become so mired in scams and corruption that nobody believes anybody anymore. Thus I welcome your skepticism. For your information, apart from selling cars, I write Computer Programs as a hobby (been doing that since 1999).

I copied an open source code from Facebook which can enable anybody to post anything on Facebook for free. The code is not complex. Here it is:

<a name="fb_share"></a> <script "http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share" type="text/javascript"></script>

When you visit a web page and see the blue "F" Facebook icon, this is the code under it.

My responses above are to actual emails I received today. The emails are reproduced below. Senders addresses have been removed for privacy:

Subject: How to advertise on facebook?
Date: 5/17/2010 9:18:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: bizzbooks@aol.com

Hi
I am a member of Nairaland and I saw an advert on how to post your car ads on facebook for free. Please I will appreciate it if you show me how to do that. I am "virgo" on nairaland and I have already put up an ad of brand new Prado Jeeps on the website and I want to do the same on Face book. Looking forward to your response.

Subject: Car Advert for Free on Facebook
Date: 5/17/2010 2:48:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: BizzBooks@aol.com

Dear Sir,

Please kindly avail to me detailed infomation on how to advertise cars on facebook for free.

Regards,
Re: Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge by BizBooks(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2010
@ Siena,

Virgo is not a "Phantom Contact". Before replying to her, I checked and confirmed that she indeed has a Prado advertised on NL. Here is the link to her ad:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=446803
Re: Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge by BizBooks(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2010
Back to the original topic of this thread:

All you need to make your Nairaland ad appear on your Facebook page is:

1. The link to your Nairaland ad

So you can either post the link here or email it to me at [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email]. Thereafter the ad including car picture will be uploaded to your Facebook page with one click of the button. No typing or copying and pasting.
Re: Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge by BizBooks(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2010
Bump.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Infiniti G20 For Sale / Toyota Sienna 2000 Model For Sale [registered] SOLD / Used 2003 Crv For Sale @1.4m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.