Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,705 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu, Loses Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu, Loses Mother (373 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment / Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu, Loses Mother by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2018

The mother of Precious Chikwendu, wife of former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has died. Mrs Leticia Chikwendu, died after a brief illness.

Announcing her death on his IG page, FFK wrote

It is with a heavy heart but in total submission to the will of God that my wife Precious, my son Aragorn and I wish to announce the passing of my mother-in-law, Mrs. Leticia Chikwendu, after a brief illness.
Mama was simply wonderful. She has fought a good fight and stood firm in the faith.
She has now taken her rightful place in the throneroom of heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ.
May God be with her and may her soul rest in perfect peace.

Sleep on daughter of Zion, until we meet again.

May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/4/ffks-wife-precious-chikwendu-loses-mother.html
Re: Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu, Loses Mother by CilicMarin: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons Should Be For Reformation, Says Okowa / Court Remands Senator Nwaoboshi In Ikoyi Prison / Why Can't APC Produce A Young, Sound Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.