Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,438 members, 7,929,457 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth (561 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth by CastedAyo: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Sarah died recently while giving birth. The baby who is, said to be a girl survived. She was laid to rest in her hometown last Wednesday, April 18.

According to the lady who shared the story, she wrote;
"So Sarah u were finally laid to rest yesterday,may God in heaven whom u have gone to meet give ur parents,husband and we ur friends the heart to bear dis great loss,i will miss you so dearly especially ur welcoming smile,u were such a rare gem,u lived a virtous life.Rest in peace my dear,we can not question God. ���������������"

Another lady who happens to be Sarah's friend said;
"She's pregnant,will soon due for delivery,but she complained she was feeling funny,they rushed her to the hospital,but she couldn't make it,but her baby girl is alive."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/pretty-young-nigerian-lady-dies-during-childbirth.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth by blues343(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Rest In Peace
Re: Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth by eezeribe(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2018
It never rains but pours...
Re: Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth by maxnedu11(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
the high mortality rate of mother's and/or child is alarming. infact it's like everyone is giving birth through operation this time around I don't know if it's the failed medical system at work or psychological induced trauma of giving birth that is triggering complications..In all God help us

(1) (Reply)

Married lady Confused over baby's Dad After Sleeping Wit her Ex & Hubby Sametime / She Said She Angry With Me For Wooing Her / Your Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.