Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,475 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:06 AM

Imo Guber 2019: My Ambition Ordained By God –—samdaddy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber 2019: My Ambition Ordained By God –—samdaddy. (389 Views)

Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye / APC Uzodinma Leads In Imo Guber Polls - Vanguard / How Tinubu Edge Out Amosun In Maradonic Fashion Ogun Guber 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo Guber 2019: My Ambition Ordained By God –—samdaddy. by Sirkiz: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2018
IMO GUBER 2019: MY AMBITION ORDAINED BY GOD–—SAMDADDY.

By Kizito Duru.

The Senator representing Imo East senatorial district, Samuel Anyanwu (Samdaddy), has said that his guberbatorial ambition is divinely ordained and fully supported by the people of Imo State.

Samdaddy, who is a guber aspirant with the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Imo State, said this when he received the Council of Registered Political Parties In Nigeria(CRPPN), Imo State chapter, in his Owerri residence.

The Legislator told the members of CRPPN, who had come to commend his stand on hate speech, that his ambition is a divine assignment to restore the glory days of the State. He opined that the numerous support his candidacy has generated was not a surprise to him.

Samdaddy said " My ambition has the backing of the Most High God and the support of Imolites. I am on a divine mandate, this is why the massive support my candidacy is generating is not a surprise to me"

The Chairman, Senate Committee on Ethics and Privileges, revealed that he was on a mission to return smiles to the faces of Imolites who are fed up with governance of the State. He pleaded with the Chairmen of the political parties to always consider the interest of the State in their decisions.

"Irrespective of our political affiliations, we must always consider the interest and progress of the State in all we do. I have the State at heart and I can assure you, if I become the next governor of the State, my government will accommodate everybody. "

(1) (Reply)

Court Forfeits N1.4 Billion Paris Club ‘fraud’ Money To Federal Govt / Satguru Mararaj Ji Is Alive, Says Aide / How Victor Oye Was Removed As APGA National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.