Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,550 members, 7,895,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:13 AM

Private University Or Public, Which Is Best? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private University Or Public, Which Is Best? (470 Views)

Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private University Or Public, Which Is Best? by KennethBen(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2018
For those of us still in the university, probably a private one, forming big boys and girls.. How are you holding up with the experience, I was in a private school since 2011, I purposefully left in 2013, and I did not regret my actions one bit. To be precise (Caritas University, Enugu), one of the most hyped private universities in Nigeria, making the youth not to explore their God-given talents, I later enrolled in another university, and I just finished my service last year December I finished with a good result though.

If I still stayed back in my previous university, I would not have graduated I guess, because of the way the strictness of the whole environment is, believe me, private uni students are mostly dull and they come out unprepared for the future and job market.

let us know your own take on this, quote me wrong as well.

Will you prefer a private uni, over a public one? shocked
Re: Private University Or Public, Which Is Best? by HigherEd: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
They should believe you that private university students are dull. What an irony. If you were a student of one at one point, then it means you are dull. And your dullness is only speaking through you right now. Pls also tell me how your public school prepared you for the future and job market in ways private uni can't.

You and who is hyping Caritas University? Who told you caritas is one of the private universities to reckon with in Nigeria? Caritas would not even make the top 10 private universities I would recommend to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Private University Or Public, Which Is Best? by CodeTemplar: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
KennethBen:
For those of us still in the university, probably a private one, forming big boys and girls.. How are you holding up with the experience, I was in a private school since 2011, I purposefully left in 2013, and I did not regret my actions one bit. To be precise (Caritas University, Enugu), one of the most hyped private universities in Nigeria, making the youth not to explore their God-given talents, I later enrolled in another university, and I just finished my service last year December I finished with a good result though.

If I still stayed back in my previous university, I would not have graduated I guess, because of the way the strictness of the whole environment is, believe me, private uni students are mostly dull and they come out unprepared for the future and job market.

let us know your own take on this, quote me wrong as well.

Will you prefer a private uni, over a public one? shocked
You come here and try to give what we fully know is false witness account. Maybe the public uni system made you realize one or two things your old dull self didn't know. That doesn't give you the right to generalize in order to spite what is making you insecure.

The main difference between public and private uni is cultism, and that is in secondary schools so change your hating strategy and be a little bit more self confident.

I have seen tons of insecure public uni grads before.
Have you ever seen anyone with a fake private uni cert?

1 Like

Re: Private University Or Public, Which Is Best? by Standing5(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
See this childish OP. After sorting 30% of your workload and cheating through another 30% you think you have arrived?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private University Or Public, Which Is Best? by CodeTemplar: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Standing5:
See this childish OP. After sorting 30% of your workload and cheating through another 30% you think you have arrived?
The op is suffering from inferiority complex. He thinks private uni confers big boy status on the undergrads there.
Re: Private University Or Public, Which Is Best? by Dface2: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.

(1) (Reply)

Six Days After Shut Down,OAU Senate Building Remains Under Seal / INVESTIGATION: Dehumanised And Demoralised, Unpaid Teachers Dying In Akwa Ibom / Professor Found Dead Inside His Office In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.