Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son (32572 Views)

SARS Beat OAP Kofi Bartels In Port Harcourt, Threaten To Kill Him / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend / Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by Olulinks(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by alertness(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
is she the same person in the second pics? This slay'losho has lost it
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by ArinzeRaph: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
I want to see the uncensored version of these pictures asap
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by talk2percy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
No, nah me dey sleep with them!
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eww
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by steveDpro: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by Octaves(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
she looks like a sac of loi loi
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
How's she trying to better her life by posting nudes online?
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by BabaRamota1980: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Men will know what im talking about here.

In the second picture she is a turn off with big belly and drooping bweast, but look at third picture....when she parted those sweet thighs the light went on and energy surged.

After God ehhn, fear women!
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by KELVONISTIC: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
She must need obinim sticker to resurrect those fallen heroes

1 Like

Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by Akonimohate12: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
She say watin?

Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by Legendary0419(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
see her breast saggy nd her fatness,hw does she even make good position in bed self?
Re: Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son by 360command: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can bet on my life that her kpekus smells.
Ghana kpekus no dey smell (that girl kpekus no fit dey smell) .. Their girls no dey like sweet things like d way 9ja girls sabi. If u carry ghana babe go fast food to chop all this cream food, sugar food or pizza she no go love u but wen u carry them go local restaurant to chop banku n tilapia, kotombre stew with yam or unripe plantain, fufu with light soup etc.. Omo, she go feel u die.. And when u eat those local food, e no dey deposit any form of bacteria wey go make d pv55y smell unlike 9ja girl, wey she want ice cream, sugar related food etc . na those type of food dey give them white, dey make their kpekus smell.. I sabi watin I dey talk..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? / Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo / Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.