Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) (571 Views)

How Does The Philippines Manage To Attract So Many Medical Aspirant Students? / Public Universities Should Send Social Science Students Back Home - Opinion / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by Samsonyte(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
My fellow aspirant, putme is around the corner, let rub our mind, brain, soul with questions for the forthcoming putme which is around the corner, any question that seems difficult, our bosses are here that will torn them apart, feel free to post questions so that we can rub minds together and give solution to it. thanks.

Government Questions

1. Democracy means a system of government in which
A. the minority rules
B. the majority rules
C. there is no party
D. the people rule

2. The OAU was formed in

A. 1946
B. 1956
C. 1960
D. 1963

3. The military take over power from politicians in west african countries

A. when politicians have become corrupt, and are reckless in their use of power
B. when there is a breakdown of law and order in the country
C. for reasons which touch on the interest of the military
D. because of the personal ambitions of some politicians
Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by maxzee(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
I luv dz, pls create whatsapp group and add me, 09025335891 Ui aspirant tho
Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by Samsonyte(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
maxzee:
I luv dz, pls create whatsapp group and add me, 09025335891
Ui aspirant tho
sory bro, am not using whatsapp fone.
Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by Samsonyte(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Economics
Price control cannot work in Nigeria because A the population is too large B the policemen hate to arrest people C while it is fairly easy to control producers and foreign firms, smaller distributors are toomanyto be controlled D too many things are produced in the country
Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by Samsonyte(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2018
English
He had hardly spoken when the bell rang A He found it difficult to speak, and then the bell rang B When the bell rang, he was still speaking C The bell rang very soon after he spoke D He spoke in a harsh man
Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by olowofela01(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
my WhatsApp NUM 08184981557
Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by yoyobobo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Who was the second military head of state in nigeria
Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by yoyobobo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Samsonyte:
English

He had hardly spoken when the
bell rang
A He found it difficult to speak, and
then the bell rang
B When the bell rang, he was still
speaking
C The bell rang very soon after he
spoke
D He spoke in a harsh man
Answer is A grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by yoyobobo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
On which day is democracy day celebrated in Nigeria
a feburary 21
b may 29
c june 12
grin
Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by yoyobobo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Samsonyte:
My fellow aspirant, putme is around the corner, let rub our mind, brain, soul with questions for the forthcoming putme which is around the corner, any question that seems difficult, our bosses are here that will torn them apart, feel free to post questions so that we can rub minds together and give solution to it. thanks.

Government Questions

1. Democracy means a system of government in which
A. the minority rules
B. the majority rules
C. there is no party
D. the people rule

2. The OAU was formed in

A. 1946
B. 1956
C. 1960
D. 1963

3. The military take over power from politicians in west african countries

A. when politicians have become corrupt, and are reckless in their use of power
B. when there is a breakdown of law and order in the country
C. for reasons which touch on the interest of the military
D. because of the personal ambitions of some politicians
DDA

Re: Art/social Science Aspirant/students Get In Here. (putme) by Samsonyte(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
yoyobobo:
On which day is democracy day celebrated in Nigeria
a feburary 21
b may 29
c june 12
grin
boss ar u social science or art

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Implications Of Not Attending Your Convocation Ceremony / JAMB Mop-up Results 2018 Are Out - Check & Share Results Here / Ican, Waec, Jamb, Sat, Ietls, Toefl & Gmat Examinations Made Easy At G.B.A.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.