Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,311 members, 7,974,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:34 PM

Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen (4022 Views)

What's The Best Movie You've Watched This 2015??? / What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by 3seriez(m): 4:31am On Aug 13, 2010
It has to be NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET(old version), Wuz little then but it still givez me d creeps, Dat movie wud make SAW look lyk child's play. Watched it n i've never been scared of any movie again, grin grin grin
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]This is a terrific, truly original horror movie.

I consider myself a fan of all the "Nightmare on Elm Street" films, but this movie is, along with part 3, the finest the series has to offer.

There is much to recommend about this movie.

First of all, this movie treated the killer (Freddy Krueger) with respect. As the series wore on, each successive film played him more and more for laughs. But, in this movie, he's a force to be reckoned with.

Besides that, the concept is truly unique - a sociopathic child killer who can enter into your dreams. If he kills you in your dreams, you're dead for real cheesy cheesy cheesy

The movie is shot in a very eerie, dark style which adds to the suspense. The performances are all enjoyable.

Overall, I highly recommend this movie if you like horror films at all. wink

I rate this a 10 out of 10 grin grin wink
[/size]

x Jayson x:

We were very little then buh now the movies kent scare me anymore.

Evil Dead. Zombie: The Flesh Eater. A Nightmare on Elm Street (Old Version). Jayson Goes To Hell, mehn really miss dis movies.

^heard Paranormal Activity guarantees nightmares.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by 3seriez(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[/size]

100% Agreed. Freedy Krueger na 1 Bad Ass Horror character,
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2010
[size=13pt]I like em. . . .he's my bad !!! grin grin wink[/size]

3seriez:

100% Agreed. Freedy Krueger na 1 Bad backside Horror character,
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2010
@poster
i have watched a few scary movie but Evildead and Amityville (havent watched the 2005 version yet) are some of the scariest.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Damalex4luv(m): 5:49am On Aug 17, 2010
Resident evil.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by burton71st(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2010
My bloody valentine
silent hill, n many more, scared to tell!!! grin
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by polyphasic: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2010
Well i must say that evil dead is a classic horror movie. Whenever there is a talk about horror movies the name of evil dead always there. It is the best horror movie of its time.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]One of my favorite. . . . kiss kiss[/size]

Damalex4luv:

Resident evil.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by joanana(f): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
The scarest movies ve watched are:
SAW 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
JEEPERS CREEPERS
MY BLOODY VALENTINE
EVIL DEAD (the best)
FINAL DESTINATION 1, 2, 3, 4
THE RING 1 n 2
SILENT HILL
THE WAX
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by joanana(f): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
dgb4:

did igodo really starred liz benson?

liz benson was never in IGODO. It starred robert young, sam dede, pete edochie, charles okafor, chidi mokeme, rita edochie, n the new guy forgotten his name, the lead actor IGODO, etc. Did u watch the movie @ all?
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by IRAPADA(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2010
Willi-willi is d best
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2010
[size=13pt]What a great list of horror movies. . . . grin grin wink[/size]

joanana:

The scarest movies ve watched are:
SAW 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
JEEPERS CREEPERS
MY BLOODY VALENTINE
EVIL DEAD (the best)
FINAL DESTINATION 1, 2, 3, 4
THE RING 1 n 2
SILENT HILL
THE WAX
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Carlosein(m): 2:16am On Aug 20, 2010
Evil dead (all series)
nightmare on elm street (all parts)
the thing
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Carlosein(m): 2:18am On Aug 20, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

I consider myself a fan of all the "Nightmare on Elm Street" films, but this movie is, along with part 3, the finest the series has to offer.

There is much to recommend about this movie.

First of all, this movie treated the killer (Freddy Krueger) with respect. As the series wore on, each successive film played him more and more for laughs. But, in this movie, he's a force to be reckoned with.

Besides that, the concept is truly unique - a sociopathic child killer who can enter into your dreams. If he kills you in your dreams, you're dead for real cheesy cheesy cheesy

The movie is shot in a very eerie, dark style which adds to the suspense. The performances are all enjoyable.

Overall, I highly recommend this movie if you like horror films at all. wink

[/size]

Remember 'welcome to wonderland, Alice'?
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by obojo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
osoufia in london, dat movie gave me d creeps

grin
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:14am On Aug 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Yep! i do jeez. . . . grin grin wink[/size]

Carlosein:

Remember 'welcome to wonderland, Alice'?
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:15am On Aug 22, 2010
grin grin
obojo:

osoufia in london, dat movie gave me d creeps

grin
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by ladej(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2010
nollywood movies circa 1990, grin

seriously saw series have been scary. evil dead 1. the hills have eyes. the ring
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2010
My horror-est film is called Jennifer. Not Jenifa by the Nigerian actress. it just known as Jennifer.

i watched this film one afternoon 2yrs agoa and this afternoon was typical. there happened to be a thunder storm raging that afternoon and everywhere was dark. i switched on our small generator and watched the film. i was alone in the house.

imagine, an adult like me in his late 20s was so scared that dark, stormy afternoon that i couldnt move an inch from my sitting position until my sister came home.

i also gave her the film to watch and she couldnt sleep for 2 consecutive films.

the film was about a cannibal girl who had an innocent but alluring outlook which she used to lure her victims.

was was so horrible abt it all was her face. IT WAS TRULY SCARY.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Coolabbie: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2010
4 me it wz the Exorcist. Watched most of d film 4rm under my bed wit my hands coverin my face
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by nastydamus(m): 3:09am On Oct 31, 2010
Funny, when I was much younger, Michael Jackson's Thriller and the movie Warlock gave me troubles sleeping.
Just laughing over the thought of it now.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2010
[size=13pt]hehehehe

I see. . . . grin grin grin wink
[/size]

nastydamus:

Funny, when I was much younger, Michael Jackson's Thriller and the movie Warlock gave me troubles sleeping.
Just laughing over the thought of it now.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by ElizabethL(f): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
Make sure you also switch off the lights at night when you are watching it.
it is really scary. Enjoy
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
[size=13pt]I remember raving how great the trailer for this film was. It had a tone, a style, a feeling of eeriness, but didn't tell much of the story. The movie itself was pretty much the same. It really is beautifully shot, which is a surprising aspect to notice in a horror flick. The lighting, camera work and design are quite well done and really create a wonderful tone. Even the acting, while a bit over-the-top, is not bad. The problem is the story. What there is of a story, anyway. I've not seen the original, and really don't plan to. I'm willing to forgive a flimsy plot in a crap horror film, but in a film like this that has some things going for it, it's disappointing. And for a film like the original, that so many people regard as a classic, such a weakness only points out how overrated and undeserving it is. They're apparently already considering sequels, which was obvious from the glaring open ending, but I wish they'd let this series die. Still, give this director a decent project. There's potential. wink[/size]

ElizabethL:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
Make sure you also switch off the lights at night when you are watching it.
it is really scary. Enjoy
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by kokoye(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
is that paranormal activity real scary as they say?

I need some hellraiser in 4-D!!! grin grin
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by noblegas2(m): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2010
Jeeper's Creeper!
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by davidif: 5:43am On Aug 21, 2017
3seriez:
It has to be NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET(old version), Wuz little then but it still givez me d creeps, Dat movie wud make SAW look lyk child's play. Watched it n i've never been scared of any movie again, grin grin grin

The Grudge.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by davidif: 5:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Coolabbie:
4 me it wz the Exorcist. Watched most of d film 4rm under my bed wit my hands coverin my face

Una dey try o.
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by collins1895: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Mama The conjuring 1 n 2 Evil dead the remake
Re: Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen by nerdfrost(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2017
grin lights out, rings 3, sinister 1&2 the bye bye man.....classic horror films. Just switch off the light while watching it grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

R. Kelly's Love Letter: Free Music Download / What Happened To C T L/trend T V? / High School Magical Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.