Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

Error When Accessing The Foxpro File Type - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Error When Accessing The Foxpro File Type (267 Views)

Which VPN Is Accessing Offerup Now / Stop Facebook From Accessing Your Offline Activities Now!!! / Whatsapp Blocked Millions Of UK Users From Accessing The Chat App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Error When Accessing The Foxpro File Type by nelsonchris771: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
If you are working in visual foxpro 7.0 applications are issued to be replaced by the queue error memo file <full path to the file *.fpt> is missing or is invalid (with files all normal with these) or file access is denied <full path to file *.dbf (with the files everything is normal with these). The only thing I did different combinations of accesses in the security tab of the folder properties, and share and without it, and the antivirus was turned off and exceptions recorded there, and a defragmentation did nothing helps . Please tell me how to solve this problem, I've had 2 other computers, there did Defrag and everything was fine. Very hope for your help because the app is buggy and I work with them very closely in their professional activities.
Re: Error When Accessing The Foxpro File Type by whatsapp83: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello, try to use the support service, write a letter to them, explain your problem in a detailed answer , or you can use the paid service foxpro dbf repair - https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/dbf-repair-online.html

(1) (Reply)

New Up And Coming Co-working Space Near UNILAG / American Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32gb Silver 110k sold / Macbook Air Core I5 Used One Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.