Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,838 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With (24203 Views)

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Elolam87(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Gurege... I miss u, #Blackgold2015
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by olumidej12(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2018
awgu camp enugu 2015?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by iihtNigeria: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2018
phylshan:
I served my fatherland in Kaduna, precisely KSCI Ikara. The black gold camp was a very interesting camp. I really miss Sgt Daga, Sgt Mad dog, Corporal Nonsense and Capt O.O. Nafiu. I used to like their slogans alot. The ones I was so fond of include:
1. Morale, High
2. Are you motivated? Motivated, Motivated, Motivated.
3.If you are standing, you are wrong
4.Otondo
5.This environment is regimented.
6.If Corper marry Corper dem go born wowo.
Add yours...
You don buy job
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by neyo4real(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2018
Neyoor:

Youths obey the clarion call
Let us lift our nation high
Under the sun or in the rain
With dedication and selflessness
Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve.

OYO 17B cheesy

i bet u just rounded up this feb. grin
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by littlewonders: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2018
This will summarize all we need to remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Tok5yhzlU
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by ceeceeco: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2018
Youths Obey the clarion call, let us lift our nation high, under the sun or in the rain, with dedication and selflessness, Nigeria is ours, Nigeeeeeriaaa we serve. If you are still sleeping, then you are wrong. Move to the parade ground.. double up, double up. Ex-corper; 2009/2010.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Aeman(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Nysc corp member from nonwa gbam tai lga of river state !!!!! Removvvvvvvveeeee!!!!! Boxersss !!!!! Remoooooooovveee !!!!!!! Anything removable uuuuuuppppp!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by ceeceeco: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2018
How was your night? No option sir.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by 1stola: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Redhot111:

That ur girl, I use eye gage run am HIV test and it shows positive. U stay well make I run ur own test too cos my mind dey tell me say u don collect from her.
lol
mumu grin
Wat is HIV
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by EsvNwoye(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Come and fall in..
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by phylshan: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2018
Don't know of now. Camped there in '09.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by phylshan: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2018
A nice camp indeed. Rep '09
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by kalu61(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2018
chuksdewigs:
RSM jump through window, en no wear pant ooo
This is the way I wanted to be ooo
confirm
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Iamdutch93: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2018
corpers wee oo please if you have not heard about studylocal Nigeria then check em out on https://www.studylocal.ng/
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by hoebamaa(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2018
Chop Chop Copper
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by wyqay: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2018
otondo corper
corper whi!
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Festacbreed(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:
I didn't stay in camp so I don't know them.

Did you passed though camp or, camp passed though you

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by oluv4b: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Otondo, otondo, wake up, wake up otondo. D biggle by 4:30am. Oyo14B
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nelchuksmandela(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Pre...preshun!
Stand at ease
Parade we match pass in slow and quick time divisions into column, by d right, right will, slow match! Up!

17b Kano-oyo.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by yoged(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2018
squat down.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by yoged(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2018
oluv4b:
Otondo, otondo, wake up, wake up otondo. D biggle by 4:30am. Oyo14B
u was Oyo kopa batch C. Iseyin camp. Sweet memories
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2018
neyo4real:

i bet u just rounded up this feb. grin

lol! i never round up sef, till Nov
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by chat2deen(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2018
phylshan:
I served my fatherland in Kaduna, precisely KSCI Ikara. The black gold camp was a very interesting camp. I really miss Sgt Daga, Sgt Mad dog, Corporal Nonsense and Capt O.O. Nafiu. I used to like their slogans alot. The ones I was so fond of include:
1. Morale, High
4.Otondo
Add yours...

Sgt Musa Daga now a major in the army. He is serving in one of South-south states

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by chat2deen(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
daga still dey that camp? That tall slim fool

Daga is now a Major. I think he was commissioned in 2010.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by ikorodureporta: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Corpers' food is readyyy
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by phylshan: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=chat2deen post=66983732
Wow! Nice to see Daga again. Now a Major and looks more calm.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2018
chat2deen:

eyah the guy try sha.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2018
phylshan:
[quote author=chat2deen post=66983732
Wow! Nice to see Daga again. Now a Major and looks more calm.
lol the guy used to be too hyperactive back then. Him too get life for body mehn.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Mobsync(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2018
phylshan:
1. Morale, High
4.Otondo
Add yours...

It's like you served in 2009. I learned that was when Daga was there. Daga is now an officer, a Major.

I also served in KD and passed through Black Gold but that was three years ago. Met the likes of L/cpl Galadima, Cpls Purege (or kurege, the bugler), Adama 1, Sunday Monday, Sulaiman Wasiu and Sgt Christopher Ali.

Most of the cpls are Sgts now.

Good old times grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2018
chat2deen:

but wetin dey suprise me na the ease he take fly from sgt to major. As in from a non comissioned officer to a comissioned officer. Many sgt for him category dey always die for warrant officer.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Surulady: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Crystalclara:

Really? Then we have to meet just to prove you wrong
see “GOBE”double wahala season 2 oya bring it on..guy we are going to do all the childhood games except Mummy and daddy grin deal or not?
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by zonax(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Hold something (Waist)
Show your morale
Double up
Ajebo no be for Mami and jungle boot.
17 59 (mami unwind)
Obey d clarion call.
Morales are high (sometimes referring to big boobs)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!! / Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp / Join 2018 Nysc Batch A (pcm) Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.