Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,563 members, 7,905,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

What's The Best Residential Estate in Yaba, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Best Residential Estate in Yaba, Lagos (1478 Views)

AMITY ESTATE SANGOTEDO. ALREADY RESIDENTIAL ESTATE / PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos / Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Residential Estate in Yaba, Lagos by Dremca(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
I'm searching for the best residential estate in yaba with beautiful environment, decent power supply and security.
Re: What's The Best Residential Estate in Yaba, Lagos by Dremca(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Your contributions will be very much appreciated
Re: What's The Best Residential Estate in Yaba, Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2018
Dremca:
I'm searching for the best residential estate in yaba with beautiful environment, decent power supply and security.

Which one is decent power supply? Oga no bomb us here o! Talk wetin you need in pidgin. Do you need apartment in a decent environment with steady power supply? That's like a serviced apartment and we have lots of them in yaba but na cash o! 3bedroom flats is about 3million a year, a room self con is about 500k a year.
Re: What's The Best Residential Estate in Yaba, Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dremca:

Do you still need this?

Are you based in Lagos? Or do you plan relocating to Lagos? Your questions are vague, and it looks like you do not know Lagos very well. If you really can explain what you need, one might be able to advise you better. And why Yaba?

Your 3 criteria are funny: beautiful environment, decent power supply, and security. Yaba, and you are asking about security? Decent power supply in Lagos? I mean what is your definition of decent?

People live in Yaba and work on the Island, and vice versa. Yaba is in Mainland, I hope you know. And many say they work or live in Yaba, but not really true. What they mean is around Yaba cos it is a commercial area, and a centralized area you can easily link different parts of Lagos.

It is better you state in details what you need and your present status. Then after, you can get help.
Re: What's The Best Residential Estate in Yaba, Lagos by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2018
@dremca.

You have been coming online many times, yet did not even respond. The reason I came here was that I recommended Yaba as an alternative to Island. And she came here and saw you scary post.

Boy, you need to be careful. And for deliberately ignoring my message though you have been online many times, you definitely have a hidden agenda. I wonder how many people you have scared of with this your useless post. I am sure you know zero about Lagos.

Please, disregard this useless scary thread if you are looking for home in Yaba.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Workmanship To Plaster A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Contact Us Today For All Your Paintings,fixing Of Wall Papers And 3D Wall Panel. / Two No Of Three Bedroom And Mini Flat For Sale For 15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.