Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Help! Help! Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Help! Help! (951 Views)

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / Help Help Oo! What Do I Do Or Eat To Gain Weight / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Help! by jonuel: 3:02pm On May 17, 2010
Gud day Drs in the house.

Ma friend is in a big mess. It all started wen she was forced to bed by her uncle. She notices milk-like substance coming out from her nipple. went for preg test but was negative and she started having pains around the pubic region. upon series of test, it was found that she had PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) which she took the drugs and the pain stopped. But now, its blood that is coming out of her privates.

What cud this be and what is the remedy?
Re: Help! Help! Help! by MCLOVIN: 4:41pm On May 17, 2010
Your complaint has no time-line, how long after intercourse did she experience all of this ? How long since the diagnosis of PID was made.
There,s a possibilty that her serum prolactin is high from the milky nip.ple secretion.
I think she should go see another OBGYN to have a good look at her, re do all her tests and please ask them to rule out Ectopic pregnancy too.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Romeo4real(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2010
On a diff note, are you saying she was r.aped by her uncle?
Re: Help! Help! Help! by jonuel: 5:08pm On May 21, 2010
@Romeo4real, she dint give me details of how if happened but i think she was
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Romeo4real(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2010
Ok. Is she an orphan? Has she reported to the police or other family members abt this issue? Will this uncle be punished for this abominable act?
If she has PID, then the guy definitely gave her a vaginal infection which has spread. PID can have serious complications for a woman, including risks of ectopic pregnancies in the future - which do result in death, reduced infertility, and inability to conceive.

Depending on when this all happened, she may actually have an ectopic pregnancy at the moment. I would urge her to see an OBGYN as a matter of urgency, as her life or ability to conceive in the future may be seriously at risk.

(1) (Reply)

11tips To A Blissful Relationship / How To Control Your Food When Slimming / How Do I Add On Weight Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.