Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,485 members, 7,885,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Do I Add On Weight Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Add On Weight Naturally (951 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Add On Weight Naturally by jude2011: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
I am a slim guy in my early 20s pls i need 2 know cos though i eat a lot i don't know where the foods are going. I just get taller and visible weight gain. Pls don't suggest going to the gym . Mind u i am not sick and hardly get sick which is once in maybe 2yrs of malaria . Thanks
Re: How Do I Add On Weight Naturally by bejo2k: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2012
@jude i read your post and it sounded interesting, the truth is there are 2 ways of gaining weight, you either gain weight uncontrollably and look like obsanjo or someone with a big beer belly or you can gain weight controllably and look like the pic on my profile, i think you need to decide way you want 1st, then i can make suggestions to u
Re: How Do I Add On Weight Naturally by jude2011: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2012
I want 2 gain weight controllably .i don't want 2 be fat just want 2 be average
Re: How Do I Add On Weight Naturally by bejo2k: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
ok, then you would have to lift weight because when you lift weight you control the part of your body that grows, like if you want to have abit of growth in your hands, then you do the exercise for hands, eat and sleep and it would grow , and if you want to have abit of legs you do the exercise for leg eat and sleep then that part would grow, but when you just eat without lifting weight then you dont know which part of your body would get big and its like taking a gamble because you might eat and then your sleep and see that your face is getting fatter and things like that ,
Re: How Do I Add On Weight Naturally by highland(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
Your weight level maybe due to your genealogy but , you can improve your size only through good diet and rest of mind.
Re: How Do I Add On Weight Naturally by bejo2k: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
YH that's true, its might be due to your genes but it doesn't mean that you can gain weight, i was 45 kg when i was 17 and every body told me it was my gene, but when i started studying more about diet and i put my mind to it i became 90kg when i was 23, nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it,

(1) (Reply)

Corruption And The Pain Of Being A Nigerian Physician. / GNLD Natural Health/herbal Products Distributor & Supplier / Massage Spa In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.