Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo (22762 Views)

AFCON 2019: Buhari Hails Super Eagles / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by farolee(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
allstarfestus:
Imagine... You will still see some people after collecting one derica of rice... Will still be shouting buari for second time... , security 0. Price of commodity 0 , inflation high, looting high..., and the beneficiaries are sharing one derivative of rice and some illiterate are shouting buari till 2023.., God forbid..

You that is educated where were you when Buhari came to power with all your funny education.............lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
skotch:

Argumentum ad hominem

Don't mind him. Fallacious argument...attacking the person rather than arguing intelligibly.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by skales67(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Please how did he support GEJ?

GEJ once visited Canaan land Ota where Oyedepo prayed for him some months before elections.

Secondly, Oyedepo was present physically during the PDP campaign in Akwa-Ibom State.

In both events', Oyedepo clearly described APC winning the elections and taking over as "Darkness taking over Nigeria".

Google is your friend.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by Igba123: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
tribalmall:

God forbid ba ?

Let’s assume Buhari failed for 4 years should we return power to those that failed for 16 years instead ?
Who are those pls? I'm sure no person has ruled 4 16yrs and no former ruler is coming out in 2019. So who are dose?
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
skales67:

GEJ once visited Canaan land Ota where Oyedepo prayed for him some months before elections.

Secondly, Oyedepo was present physically during the PDP campaign in Akwa-Ibom State.

In both events', Oyedepo clearly described APC winning the elections and taking over as "Darkness taking over Nigeria".

Google is your friend.
Bring whatever you got from google here and stop expecting me to be guessing search query endlessly.

You made the allegation and it is up to you to prove or provide proof to support it.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by mylifeisagift(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Bishop Oyedepo good morning oo,the day is breaking now in your own eyes.I could vividly remember how oyedepo,adeboye and most of the ministers supported this ruthless administration directly or indirectly.My G.O even went ahead and gave them osibanjo thinking that it will favour Rccg as a church since they produced the vice president not knowing how brutal buhari could be.Thank God that they have summoned enough courage to vent their grievances unlike before that they have been keeping quiet while Christians are being slaughtered like a sacrificial lamb on daily basis.
Oyedepo have always made his submissions about Buhari n co....
He routed for jonathan.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by ibrahim2s4: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Even if the Devil Criticizes Buhari,,,He(the devil) will have followers...
Rubbish
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by tribalmall: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Igba123:

Who are those pls? I'm sure no person has ruled 4 16yrs and no former ruler is coming out in 2019. So who are dose?

PDP ruled n failed this country for 16 years. It did not take China that long to transform from a third world to a first world country. If they never failed so woefully Buhari would have never been an option. Buhari is doing a beta job than any possible alternative PDP the only viable opposition can provide on this basis Buhari will get another term.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by tribalmall: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
PointZerom:

No, continue with those that failed for 4 years so that they can break the record of 16 years failure of PDP and set their own record of failures.

Finally ! An Igbo with a brain size of a peanut.
You should give yourself a round of applause.
You deserve it.

A system tried n tested over two decades with certified failed record can never be beta than one not up to four year which result is debatable considering who is analyzing the result.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
If this one is half as sensible as he claim to be, he'd still be with his first wife, not the fourth. Usoeless yam eater

Focus on Buhari, he's the yam custodian and eater right now.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by skales67(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Bring whatever you got from google here and stop expecting me to be guessing search query endlessly.

You made the allegation and it is up to you to prove or provide proof to support it.

So you have forgotten the "Gates of Hell" statement by Bishop Oyedepo when he prayed for GEJ in Canaanland which went viral and gathered criticisms?

I will not grant you the honor of wasting my data to copy and paste links to buttress my claims because you simply don't worth it. You are free to get intoxicated with your wine of doubt.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
skales67:

So you have forgotten the "Gates of Hell" statement by Bishop Oyedepo when he prayed for GEJ in Canaanland which went viral and gathered criticisms?

I will not grant you the honor of wasting my data to copy and paste links to buttress my claims because you simply don't worth it. You are free to get intoxicated with your wine of doubt.
You that you claiming to remember these thing why not sample them and let's cut the back and forth short. FYI you do not need data to copy and paste links. Once u access them copy the page link and paste here instead of getting aggressive.
Re: Fani-kayode Backs CAN On Buhari, Hails Oyedepo by skales67(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
tribalmall:

Finally ! An Igbo with a brain size of a peanut.
You should give yourself a round of applause.
You deserve it.

A system tried n tested over two decades with certified failed record can never be beta than one not up to four year which result is debatable considering who is analyzing the result.

If there is a starting point in achievements, at least PDP made an attempt from point 1 to point 2. APC in their 4 years are still in point 0.00. You are the one who seems to have a brain the size of a mustard seed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom INEC Office On Fire / Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption / Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.