Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Brought Trouble To The House – Cee-c Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Brought Trouble To The House – Cee-c Reveals (1484 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Brought Trouble To The House – Cee-c Reveals by savannahGist: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c has revealed why she was very controversial and brought trouble to the reality show.

The lawyer, who was at loggerheads with different housemates in the reality show at different times, said she brought ‘Double Wahala’ to the show because she saw the theme as ‘trouble’.

Speaking on Africa Magic Tv She said, ”Wahala, I think, is trouble, the housemates see Cee-c as troublesome, so, I think I brought the double wahala to the house.”

Cee-c , however, said she will never lose herself for anyone. She said she did not lose herself in the reality show because she knew what she wanted to do all the time.

”No matter the situation or circumstance I will never lose my self.

”There were times when I thought changing myself will make people like me but I did not lose myself because I know what I wanted,” she added.

SOURCE... http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/24/bbnaija-2018-why-i-brought-trouble-to-the-house-cee-c-reveals/

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Brought Trouble To The House – Cee-c Reveals by miracle956: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2018
r
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Brought Trouble To The House – Cee-c Reveals by tolugar: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2018
abeg which people get match today
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Brought Trouble To The House – Cee-c Reveals by Gozbrown(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2018
tolugar:
Wigan vs Enyimba. uefa champions league semi-final, tough match oo
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Brought Trouble To The House – Cee-c Reveals by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
tolugar:

remember me??
Wanna say a big tanx....

Am d guy who once created a on coming off trams..... Am completely off it now. For over 2wks n i felt i owe u some tanx....
Tanx a lot man. Tanx for been there
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Brought Trouble To The House – Cee-c Reveals by tolugar: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cutefine02:

remember me??
Wanna say a big tanx....

Am d guy who once created a on coming off trams..... Am completely off it now. For over 2wks n i felt i owe u some tanx....
Tanx a lot man. Tanx for been there

So happy for you bro.

Stay positive.

You are the boss of your life.

Extend the arm to another.

(1) (Reply)

'A woman is to be loved- Wizkid Makes Cryptic Post Amid Rumor Dating Tiwa Savage / Angela Simmons Twerks To Ciara's 'level Up' / Actress, Lilian Esoro Calls Out Her Ex, Ubi Franklin Of Stealing Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.