Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,741 members, 7,879,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group (16326 Views)

We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners / Exercise 'cat Race' Yielding Positive Results, Says Middle Belt Group / Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Cooly100: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Those days during the war...people used to hear about TIV soldiers in Igboland...raping women and killing Igbos.

Where are these guys today...?

Can't they help their people, after being used and dumped by their masters?

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by discusant: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
41lady:

TY Danjuma have given us solution, if you guys like take it or leave it. Continue shouting ICC, we know our problem, lets tackle it. It will be foolish for Middle belt to wait for Soldier who aid the fulani, Europe and West who are waiting to see black race is eliminated on the surface of the earth to come & help us. God has given us hand like the herdsmen, use it also like them to protect yourself. If they said they don't sleep, why should we sleep.

You got it.

Waiting for Oyibos to intervene in Nigeria to save lives is like waiting for Godot. Never gonna come.

IICC? The mayhem in Nigeria is not even talked about in foreign media, so it's taken like an African inter-tribal warfare where African monkey-like humans kill themselves.

Only way for international community to wade into the killings in Nigeria is for the Middle belt to declare independence from Nigeria, form a government. Many countries will recognize the new country.

In this situation, if Nigeria ( only far north Nigeria, of course) tries to fight back Middlebelt to Nigeria, the Biafrans and possibly other small Nigerdelta Republics shall also secede from Nigeria. Far north cannot fight for one Nigeria in different sectors and win.

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by julaion: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
President of Middle Belt forum, Dr. Bala Takaya, said will go to ICC, ECOWAS Court, or to other areas of redress." THESE ORGANIZATIONS CAN NOT DRESS YOUR WOUNDS AS YOU PEOPLE SHOWED NO MERCY ON THE IGBOSTHEN. THE HOLY BOOK SAYS," HE THAT SHOWETH MERCY SHALT OBTAIN MERCY..." YOU PEOPLE JOIN THE MOSLEM IN THE MASSACRE OF YOUR FELLOW CHRISTIANS, SOME DRAGED OUT OF THE CHURCH AND SLAUGHTERED LIKE COWS BY THE CHURCH GATE AGAINST THE BIBLE. THIS JUST THE BEGINNING OOOOO
According to him, “ But we are concerned that this thing is in public, worldwide, just like it happened in Rwanda, the world was watching and killings were going on until the whole thing came to a point where hundreds of thousands of lives were lost before the world woke up to realise that they could have done something to stop the killings in Rwanda." HOW MANY IGBOSWERE KILLED IN COLD-BLOOD WITH BENUE, PLATEAU, KOGI, SOUTHERN KADUNA, TARABA, ADAMAWA PEOPLE WATCHING AND FULLY PARTICIPATING WITH ZEAL AND MUDEROUS JOY, IGBOSBEEN HUNTERED LIKE ANIMALS IN THE FOREST. IT PAINS GOING INTO THIS BECAUSE PRECIOUSLIVES ARE LOST ON DAILY BASES. YET THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
"And similarly, this is happening in Nigeria." “It started gradually in Rwanda. And it is starting gradually here in Nigeria. Probably, even at a higher speed in Nigeria. But the world is watching." Dr KATAYA IT IS NOT NEW. GOOD MORNING OOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by naijaking1: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
julaion:
President of Middle Belt forum, Dr. Bala Takaya, said will go to ICC, ECOWAS Court, or to other areas of redress." THESE ORGANIZATIONS CAN NOT DRESS YOUR WOUNDS AS YOU PEOPLE SHOWED NO MERCY ON THE IGBOSTHEN. THE HOLY BOOK SAYS," HE THAT SHOWETH MERCY SHALT OBTAIN MERCY..." YOU PEOPLE JOIN THE MOSLEM IN THE MASSACRE OF YOUR FELLOW CHRISTIANS, SOME DRAGED OUT OF THE CHURCH AND SLAUGHTERED LIKE COWS BY THE CHURCH GATE AGAINST THE BIBLE. THIS JUST THE BEGINNING OOOOO
According to him, “ But we are concerned that this thing is in public, worldwide, just like it happened in Rwanda, the world was watching and killings were going on until the whole thing came to a point where hundreds of thousands of lives were lost before the world woke up to realise that they could have done something to stop the killings in Rwanda." HOW MANY IGBOSWERE KILLED IN COLD-BLOOD WITH BENUE, PLATEAU, KOGI, SOUTHERN KADUNA, TARABA, ADAMAWA PEOPLE WATCHING AND FULLY PARTICIPATING WITH ZEAL AND MUDEROUS JOY, IGBOSBEEN HUNTERED LIKE ANIMALS IN THE FOREST. IT PAINS GOING INTO THIS BECAUSE PRECIOUSLIVES ARE LOST ON DAILY BASES. YET THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
"And similarly, this is happening in Nigeria." “It started gradually in Rwanda. And it is starting gradually here in Nigeria. Probably, even at a higher speed in Nigeria. But the world is watching." Dr KATAYA IT IS NOT NEW. GOOD MORNING OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Remember when an Igbo man, Col Anuforo refused to shoot demonstrating Tivs at sight as ordered by Sarduana?
A few years later the Fulani sent a Tiv man JS Tarka to go testify that Igbos were not massacred at the UN.
I say good moooorrrrrningg middle belt!

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by enlady(f): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
I weep for our people in the middle belt. Its very painful. We are losing our people, entire communities to this mindless killings.
As for Igbos on this thread wishing evil on the middle belt your minds are simply horrible.
The generation of youths growing in the middle belt today do not hate you, we are not our fathers. We refuse to accept blame for the sins of our fathers.
I have always viewed issues about the South East with compassion due to perceived marginalisation. However most of you are outright heartless!

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Pringlez: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
And I am asking "what are they still waiting for na?
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Cooly100: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
enlady:
I weep for our people in the middle belt. Its very painful. We are losing our people, entire communities to this mindless killings.
As for Igbos on this thread wishing evil on the middle belt your minds are simply horrible.
The generation of youths growing in the middle belt today do not hate you, we are not our fathers. We refuse to accept blame for the sins of our fathers.
I have always viewed issues about the South East with compassion due to perceived marginalisation. However most of you are outright heartless!

You need to see how TIV soldiers were feared those days..with raping of Igbo women and merciless killings of people who didn't start the war.

You can never defeat Karma.

I have pity for the victims though..

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by SANCTO: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
anonymuz:
They were the target of jihadist called usman Dan fodio who colonise the entire north. And he's a Fulani man. Yet you people went ahead to vote yet another Fulani man called buhari.so what do you expect?even burutai who is from north central can't even help you people. Pity is your case.
Buratashi Is From D North East
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by proudkafir: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
enlady:

Do you think the Germans have forgiven the British bombing of a German city, Dresden, towards the end of the second world war? The legacies of war are never meant to be forgotten, especially for the victim.

What's wrong if the Igbos stay out of the British-made Nigerian union? Why did your fathers fight to maintain a fragile unity oiled and cemented via bloodletting? Until you understand that an average Yorubaman, Igboman, Fulaniman, Hausaman and Tiv man has nothing in common, you won't why nature had made us different.

Nigeria is a forced union created by the Brutish govt to destroy and keep the black race in perpetual slavery. If you appreciate this fact, you will negotiate or fight for your freedom from this shithole called 'Niger area'.

9 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by proudkafir: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
enlady:

Do you think the Germans have forgiven the British bombing of a German city, Dresden, towards the end of the second world war? The legacies of war are never meant to be forgotten, especially for the victim.

What's wrong if the Igbos stay out of the British-made Nigerian union? Why did your fathers fight to maintain a fragile unity oiled and cemented via bloodletting? Until you understand that an average Yorubaman, Igboman, Fulaniman, Hausaman and Tiv man has nothing in common, you will appreciate why nature had made us different.

Nigeria is a forced union created by the Brutish (or British) govt to destroy and keep the black race in perpetual slavery. If you appreciate this fact, you will negotiate or fight for your freedom from this shithole called 'Niger area'.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by naijaking1: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
enlady:

Either you don't get it or you are here to cause trouble, Igbo orphans created by wanton killing by Tivs on the instructions of their Fulani masters are everywhere and you are talking rubbish

7 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by quincee88(f): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL THEY STRIKE AGAIN BEFORE YOU HEAD TO ICC? HAVEN'T THEY DONE ENOUGH? SIR, YOU MAY BE THE NEXT VICTIM, SO HEAD ON TO HAGUE NOW TO SEEK JUSTICE AND FREEDOM FOR YOUR PEOPLE IF YOU LOVE THEM

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by eagleeye2: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
enlady:
I always choose to read silently when it concerns Benue and the middle belt. But I am forced to reply you.
Let me ask you if you are aware of the NL name Omenka/Omenkalives.... search for it and read his coments..... as for paying for the sins of your fathers, my dear Karma serves everyone the dish he or she deserves.

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by eagleeye2: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
quincee88:
DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL THEY STRIKE AGAIN BEFORE YOU HEAD TO ICC? HAVEN'T THEY DONE ENOUGH? SIR, YOU MAY BE THE NEXT VICTIM, SO HEAD ON TO HAGUE NOW TO SEEK JUSTICE AND FREEDOM FOR YOUR PEOPLE IF YOU LOVE THEM
Like say ICC cares.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by eagleeye2: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
naijaking1:

Either you don't get it or you are here to cause trouble, Igbo orphans created by wanton killing by Tivs on the instructions of their Fulani masters are everywhere and you are talking rubbish
E bu ru ozu onye ozo o dika e bu osisi

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by enlady(f): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
I am not from Benue state. I speak for the killings because I have not lost my humanity.
I know omenkalives around here. I believe he is an impostor

eagleeye2:

I always choose to read silently when it concerns Benue and the middle belt. But I am forced to reply you.
Let me ask you if you are aware of the NL name Omenka/Omenkalives.... search for it and read his coments..... as for paying for the sins of your fathers, my dear Karma serves everyone the dish he or she deserves.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by eagleeye2: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
enlady:
I am not from Benue state. I speak for the killings because I have not lost my humanity.
I know omenkalives around here. I believe he is an impostor

Good.
I equally have not lost my humanity. But truth is like a pregnant lady, you cannot cover it with hands. The Igbos, you think that have lost their humanity are only being human.
Nigeria cannot wish away what happened in 1967-1970.
The Pogrom
The senseless killings of people from the South East
The needless starvation of millions of Biafran children.
You can't wish that away.
NB
As for Benue state, they should man up and face their demons or watch helplessly as they are decimated.

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
41lady:

TY Danjuma have given us solution, if you guys like take it or leave it. Continue shouting ICC, we know our problem, lets tackle it. It will be foolish for Middle belt to wait for Soldier who aid the fulani, Europe and West who are waiting to see black race is eliminated on the surface of the earth to come & help us. God has given us hand like the herdsmen, use it also like them to protect yourself. If they said they don't sleep, why should we sleep.
true Talk.the herdsmen are using ak47, nothing stop them even constitution did not stop anybody to kill when you do it for self defence, they also should carry arms and kill those animals (fulani) anywhere they find them and wipe them out from there area.for me, i can do it
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

Good.
I equally have not lost my humanity. But truth is like a pregnant lady, you cannot cover it with hands. The Igbos, you think that have lost their humanity are only being human.
Nigeria cannot wish away what happened in 1967-1970.
The Pogrom
The senseless killings of people from the South East

The needless starvation of millions of Biafran children.
You can't wish that away.
NB
As for Benue state, they should man up and face their demons or watch helplessly as they are decimated.
you made me laugh @bold, you know it is a war and the southeast you are talking about if they have the chance to do such things, i know they will do more than that.both parties are looking for every means to conquer there enemy.#firetofire
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by eagleeye2: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:
you made me laugh @bold, you know it is a war and the southeast you are talking about if they have the chance to do such things, i know they will do more than that.both parties are looking for every means to conquer there enemy.#firetofire
The pogrom, wasn't a war. I'm really not here to debate about who would have killed more or not.
You can easily call what is happening in Benue today as 'war' in the next 40 years.

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by ernecy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cooly100:
"...We made a disproportionate contribution to the maintenance of the unity of Nigeria at war. We made a sacrifice of over half a million men to keep Nigeria one; we cannot be made to look like cowards. When you want to fight your wars, where do they get soldiers? They come here (Benue). We contributed more than one million men to fight the Nigerian Civil War. We had three quarters of the casualties. What has Nigeria rewarded my people with?...Ortom

The Yorubas and others who worked with these guys to kill off millions of Biafrans should be in front to help these people...right now.

You will see them jumping up and down...telling you how only 120 yoruba farmers defeated the Biafrans all the way from Ore to Umuahia...lol

I did not want to anything but ur post got to me. The same people participated in killing of innocent igbos who were running from pogrom in the core north, to satisfy they Fulani master, now the fulanis are killing them on daily basis for they land. There's no end in sight, since they are waiting for more people to die b4 they report to international community. This country is at war, but the people don't even know

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

The pogrom, wasn't a war. I'm really not here to debate about who would have killed more or not.
You can easily call what is happening in Benue today as 'war' in the next 40 years.
i think the meaning of pogrom in my own view is a massacre/killing done to eliminate people bcuz of race/religion.cn you tell me why you termed it pogrom
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
1967 where were Benue and Tiv when Awolowo starved 2million children to death... this killing must continue until those children avenge their death

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Megatrix:
Cc: omenkalives, Kyase
Omenkalives has been hiding in Nnamdi Kanu's cassava farm for the past six months, and drinking daily rations of akamu.

Cc lzaa onyeoga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by naijaking1: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

E bu ru ozu onye ozo o dika e bu osisi

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by LZAA: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
immhotep:

Omenkalives has been hiding in Nnamdi Kanu's cassava farm for the past six months, and drinking daily rations of akamu.

Cc lzaa onyeoga.
dezombification in progress grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by ernecy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
There is an old saying "he who brought an ant infested wood, should get ready to entertain lizards". The North Central fought for one Nigeria, they killed for one Nigeria, and now they are bleeding for one Nigeria. Everything has a price, they are just paying, for the choices they made. Should I feel sorry for them?, No, how can I, when we all know that heaven help those who help them selves. All I wish for is peace, if they can find it.

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by eagleeye2: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:
i think the meaning of pogrom in my own view is a massacre/killing done to eliminate people bcuz of race/religion.cn you tell me why you termed it pogrom
The major reason the Igbos, were ready to fight in that war of 1967-1970, was that after the counter coup a deadly Pogrom (killing of people from the eastern region) followed suit. It was no longer the killings of the Igbos in the armed forces, but the killings of Igbos in general including pregnant women and their unborn babies.
I don't want to go into argument with you. But try and read up events before the secession proper. The funny thing was that the people of the middle belt participated fully in these killings.
Anybody who wants demonize the Igbos for their comments on what is happening now in Benue and the rest of the middle belt can go ahead. But it is Good Morning to them at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

The major reason the Igbos, were ready to fight in that war of 1967-1970, was that after the counter coup a deadly Pogrom (killing of people from the eastern region) followed suit. It was no longer the killings of the Igbos in the armed forces, but the killings of Igbos in general including pregnant women and their unborn babies.
I don't want to go into argument with you. But try and read up events before the secession proper. The funny thing was that the people of the middle belt participated fully in these killings.
Anybody who wants demonize the Igbos for their comments on what is happening now in Benue and the rest of the middle belt can go ahead. But it is Good Morning to them at the moment.
some of the people there now are not the one that carried out the barbaric act,let's have feeling for human
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by eagleeye2: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:
some of the people there now are not the one that carried out the barbaric act,let's have feeling for human
Of course, I have human feelings. And not justifying the killings. But you must understand, that Nigeria has so much blood on its hands and the people in it continue to play the Ostrich until it gets to them.
Some of us were against Buhari, because of his antecedent as a military head of state. But because of Nepotism and tribalism, the people of the middle belt, thinks BUHARI will favor them more.
And I am particularly happy that Gown and TY danjuma are alive to witness all these atrocities being committed by Buhari's people the Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by DerideGull(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
cutefergiee:
When Awo came to JS Tarka for support to bcom president knowing dat ur population can win him the vote and in return reciprocate the free education thingy for Una.. Tarka promised him his support and den suddenly gave all of Una to shagari (UNFINISHED GREATNESS,2014)..
So pls don't cry to us wen ur 'friend' now turned against u...
What's middle belt? What's north? Na dat 2/3 Una take rig baba awo out... Hp u ppu Av learnt not to trust hausa wen Na politic we dey talk

I guess Awo saw JS Tarka as clone image of himself. I would not want anybody to claim JS Tarka as friend talk less a brother.

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

Of course, I have human feelings. And not justifying the killings. But you must understand, that Nigeria has so much blood on its hands and the people in it continue to play the Ostrich until it gets to them.
Some of us were against Buhari, because of his antecedent as a military head of state. But because of Nepotism and tribalism, the people of the middle belt, thinks BUHARI will favor them more.
And I am particularly happy that Gown and TY danjuma are alive to witness all these atrocities being committed by Buhari's people the Fulanis
Where is Gowon sef?
I have been waiting to hear his latest one Nigger-Area sophistry.

Cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! / 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.