Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,704 members, 7,951,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Please I Need An Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need An Answer (411 Views)

I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer / If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Answer by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
One guy has been asking me that was it God who turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt,since it was not mentioned in the bible who did
Re: Please I Need An Answer by M0ron: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
FireforGod:
One guy has been asking me that was it God who turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt,since it was not mentioned in the bible who did

Who else did it?
Re: Please I Need An Answer by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
I didn't know and that was why i asked the question,though am thinking it must be God
M0ron:

Who else did it?
Re: Please I Need An Answer by HappyPagan: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
FireforGod:
I didn't know and that was why i asked the question,though am thinking it must be God
God turned a woman to a pillar of salt? This is a true story?
Re: Please I Need An Answer by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for the answer
HappyPagan:
God turned a woman to a pillar of salt? This is a true story?
Re: Please I Need An Answer by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Feb 24
Of course it was God who did it. Who else would have done it? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 28 April, 2018 / Pastor Joshua Akinola Reveals Tose God Will Disgrace In Nigeria Within One Year / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/05/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.