Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest (34528 Views)

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief / Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by Ayobami7(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmm Na wa o
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by ogunsj: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Malcolm101:
I. So sorry for the youths of this country who are easily fooled by the media image assesination and propaganda carried out by this administration.

We must learn to read.

This man is hunted for standing up against Governor Bello of Kogi state and speaking up against the Buhari administration. As a result, they paint him black and publish all manner of nonsense about him.

It is unheard of for the security details of a Nigerian senator to be withdrawn over a mere allegation of not honoring police sermon.

It is shameful how all the arms of government are used as evil tools by this dreaded inconsequential administration.

Most of the youths of this nation are a huge failure. They don't read, they don't think and even they ones that went to school reason like fools.
for your mind you are the only one making sense. you called those allegations mere allegations because your god and hero Dino melaye is involved. sadly enough you are the one who is reasoning like a fool. even if it is mere allegation or witch hunting why didn't he turn himself to the police and clear his name as a honourable Nigeria in stead of grand standing. my friend put on your thinking cap before spewing nonsense on social media.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by 1miccza: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Who cares? Dog dey chop Dog
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
With most of de comments I am reading here, nigeria has no future with the mindset of her youth.
my thoughts exactly and this is alarming!
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by Antoeni(m): 12:32am On Apr 25, 2018
If you Jump,you will DIE !
If u don'tJump u will still DIE !!
So its better to jump and DIE !!!
Aja ku iya ni Oje
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by yoji: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Maydfourth:
What's his death going to do to Nigerians...He is the one always saying if I talk I die if I dont talk I will die,so let him talk and die...Lazy Buffon...He see death he dey run..What about the people that died for democracy..If he dies that is good riddance to bad rubbish..Let him to and answer his case in Lokoja that's where the crime was committed..Enough of this sympathy shit..Nobody is above the law.
Except the herdsmen and Miyetti
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 25, 2018
jaychubi:
Dino my man, u r a strong man jumping out of police moving van. Sense will not kill u
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by steveDpro: 4:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Really
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by alen4smith(m): 4:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Awoleesu:
I want to say one truth and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks:

Nigerian Muslims for some clandestine reasons are trying to cow any non-muslim that opposes them - rightly or wrongly!

For whatever reason (call it islamic agenda or what have you), they always like to criminalise especially Christians, even if such Christians are co-travellers in wrong-doing with thier fellow muslims. The mistake of their stupidity is they often claim they're first muslims before being Nigerian! They forget that even Saudi Arabia maintain embassies to seperate her citizens from other nationalites!
The downfall of Nigeria is going to be orchestrated by muslims unless they start thinking patriotic rather than the sentiments borne out of religious incendiary.
I hate to sound like a bigot, but this is the HOME TRUTH!
is saraki a christian ?is El zazaky a christian?
Is dansuki also a christian ?oga carry your bigotry commot here!
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by Awoleesu(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2018
alen4smith:
It's like I said, I do not subject my point to anyone's argument! Call it whatever, I don't give a damn!
If you are a muslim and you understand what I mean, good for you! But if not, pls get yourself a pair of 'real eyes' and a set of functioning brain!
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by alen4smith(m): 5:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Awoleesu:
It's like I said, I do not subject my point to anyone's argument! Call it whatever, I don't give a damn!
If you are a muslim and you understand what I mean, good for you! But if not, pls get yourself a pair of 'real eyes' and a set of functioning brain!
your bigotry stinks!to even imagine that Dino is fighting for the masses exposes how intellectually lazy you are !
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by Ikpongiton: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2018
is he dead?if not,inject him with a deadly virus and wheeled him to the motuary.no be only him wicked.
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by talk2percy(m): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Dino, u hear say u were against Goodluck and supported Buhari but now he wants to kill u, na true?
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by Ikpongiton: 6:43am On Apr 25, 2018
alen4smith:
shut up your unbrushed mouth,those people you mention are not core moslems.they are known as izzala[ a. k.a]non believing muslim.
Re: Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest by alen4smith(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Ikpongiton:
shut up your unbrushed mouth,those people you mention are not core moslems.they are known as izzala[ a. k.a]non believing muslim.
Dansuki not a core muslim young man i think your ignorance is beyond redemption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment / Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.