Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

#bbnaija: Alex Reveals Who She Will Date Between Leo And Tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Alex Reveals Who She Will Date Between Leo And Tobi (1013 Views)

Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House / BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Alex Reveals Who She Will Date Between Leo And Tobi by Naijaslog: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ex housemate of Big Brother Naija 2018, Alex has said she would prefer to date her first strategic partner Leo, over Tobi.

According to what Alex said, she prefers Leo because she loves everything about him.

She made the revelation while speaking to Africa Magic TV.

She said: ”I cannot explain what it is about Leo that I love but I know I love everything about him.

”Tobi is a caring person, he can go all out to do anything as long as he likes you, he is a really nice person.

”There is a lot I like about the both of them but if I am to pick between Leo and Tobi, sadly I will pick Leo over Tobi”.

News from Tayo ---- https://www.naijaslog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-alex-reveals-who-she-will-date.html

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Reveals Who She Will Date Between Leo And Tobi by Skyfornia(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okay...next!
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Reveals Who She Will Date Between Leo And Tobi by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Keep deceiving Nigerians with that fake love story undecided undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Reveals Who She Will Date Between Leo And Tobi by rossyc(f): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Reveals Who She Will Date Between Leo And Tobi by ibori1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
tell us more plsssss,

front page material

even thou if Alex mess na news and. it most b FP

i just tire tire, abeg my ex coma take me away
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Reveals Who She Will Date Between Leo And Tobi by Fahrenhite(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Tobi right now

(1) (Reply)

Can you figure this? / Bbnaija: Mercy Exposes Breast On TV As Finals Draw Near (watch Video) / NOLLYWOOD MOVIE : Muna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.