Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,048 members, 7,886,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Bbnaija 2018: I Don’t Think Cee-c, Tobi Should Be In A Romantic Relationship – T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: I Don’t Think Cee-c, Tobi Should Be In A Romantic Relationship – T (574 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2018: I Don’t Think Cee-c, Tobi Should Be In A Romantic Relationship – T by 12Ebisco: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija finalist, T-Boss has spoken on the relationship between housemates in the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality television show, Tobi and Cee-c.

TBoss, 2017 second runner-up of BBNaija, speaking with NET said she does not think Tobi and Cee-c can have a romantic relationship.

She, however, insisted that they can be friends.

She offered to have a discussion with the duo.

“I will like to talk to Cee-C and probably to Tobi as well. I will like to have a one-on one with those two people.

“I really don’t think they should have a romantic relationship with themselves outside of the house. I think they should patch up and be friends”, Tboss said.

Speaking on emergence of Miracle as the winner of ‘Double Wahala’ Edition, TBoss added that she expected Miracle to emerge as the winner.

“I saw it coming, I wanted him to win. I wasn’t surprised when he won,” she added.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/bbnaija-2018-i-dont-think-cee-c-tobi.html

Re: Bbnaija 2018: I Don’t Think Cee-c, Tobi Should Be In A Romantic Relationship – T by OKorowanta: 5:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Technical adviser.
Go sidon were contain you.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: I Don’t Think Cee-c, Tobi Should Be In A Romantic Relationship – T by YeyeGirl(f): 6:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Odogwu #walks out
Re: Bbnaija 2018: I Don’t Think Cee-c, Tobi Should Be In A Romantic Relationship – T by goldbim(f): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2018
What's she feeling like?T-boss that could not cooperate with other housemates is now a relationship counselor. grin..if I hear!!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Loses Medical Laboratory Job Because Of Bbnaija / Ase Adua (Mastery Of Prayer) - Latest 2018 Islamic Prayer By Sheikh Iyanu Olohun / Tobi Bakre And Toyin Abraham Scatter The Dancefloor In Dance Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.