Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Read My Definition Of VIRGINITY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read My Definition Of VIRGINITY (531 Views)

Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) / Dictionary.com Plans To Update The Definition Of 'black' After Branded Racist / Trending Story: Price Of Virginity.(episode 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read My Definition Of VIRGINITY by Leetee123: 5:58am On Apr 25, 2018
People often defined virgin as someone who never had sex, but it’s not quite as simple as it seems. That’s because sex means different things to different people, race, ethnicity, so virginity can mean different things as well.

A lot of people think that having penis in the vagina for the first time is how you lose your virginity. But this leaves lots of people and other types of sex out of the picture.

For example the homosexuals; haven’t had penis-in-vagina sex, but they’ve had other kinds of sex (like MouthAction or anal sex) — and they may or may not see themselves as virgins, examples of such homosexuals are lesbian, gay, bisexual or pansexual people who may never have penis-in-vagina sex at all. But they probably don’t see themselves as lifelong virgins just because they haven’t had penis-in-vagina sex.

Many people believe rape and sexual assault aren’t sex, they believe it’s only sex if both partners have consent. So if an individual was forced or pressured the first time they had vaginal sex, MouthAction, or anal sex, they may not see that as “losing their virginity.”

What am trying to say is that the definition of virginity is complicated, and it’s really up to you to decide what you believe. There are different schools of thought for the definition. And we have some people who don’t even care what “virginity” means or think it matters. Stressing about whether you’re a virgin is way less important than how you feel about your sexual experiences.

Some people believe that you’re not a virgin if your hymen is stretched open. But having a hymen and being a virgin are not the same thing.

Damn!!! I forgot to define hymen, well is not too late, Well if you are curious about the meaning of hymen, The hymen is a thin, fleshy tissue that’s located at the opening of your vagina.

Some people are born with hymens that are naturally open. And many other activities besides sex can stretch your hymen for example sports, riding a bike/bicycle, putting something in your vagina (like a tampon, finger, or intimacy gadget). Once your hymen is stretched open, it can’t grow back. . So you can’t tell if someone has had sex by the way their hymen looks or feels.

The age when people tend to have sex for the first time is 17. Sometimes it may seem like everybody at your school is doing it, but that’s usually not true. Only about half of high school students have ever had vaginal sex. And most teens who have had sex don’t do it very often.

Choosing to have sex for the first time, hmmm it is a big decision that’s very personal. People think about lots of different things such as religious, spiritual, and moral beliefs; family and personal values; desire; love; and/or relationships. Whatever your reason is, it’s important to wait until you’re sure you’re ready to have sex.

Lots of teenagers who’ve had sex say they wish they had waited. If you’ve already started having sex and want to stop, that’s totally okay, just because you’ve had sex before doesn’t mean you have to do it again. People can be abstinent (not have sex) at any time, for one reason or the other. And some people choose to never have sex, well that’s totally okay, too.

But the question is do guys lose their virginity and how?

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/read-my-definition-of-virginity-what-is-yours/
Re: Read My Definition Of VIRGINITY by koolaid87: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Lol

Once dem enter you, you don become 2nd hand aka tokunbo, aka Akube, aka preowned

Meself, even though I be man, i be over used Akube
Re: Read My Definition Of VIRGINITY by Leetee123: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
@mynd44, @fynestboi

Leetee123:
People often defined virgin as someone who never had sex, but it’s not quite as simple as it seems. That’s because sex means different things to different people, race, ethnicity, so virginity can mean different things as well.

A lot of people think that having penis in the vagina for the first time is how you lose your virginity. But this leaves lots of people and other types of sex out of the picture.

For example the homosexuals; haven’t had penis-in-vagina sex, but they’ve had other kinds of sex (like MouthAction or anal sex) — and they may or may not see themselves as virgins, examples of such homosexuals are lesbian, gay, bisexual or pansexual people who may never have penis-in-vagina sex at all. But they probably don’t see themselves as lifelong virgins just because they haven’t had penis-in-vagina sex.

Many people believe rape and sexual assault aren’t sex, they believe it’s only sex if both partners have consent. So if an individual was forced or pressured the first time they had vaginal sex, MouthAction, or anal sex, they may not see that as “losing their virginity.”

What am trying to say is that the definition of virginity is complicated, and it’s really up to you to decide what you believe. There are different schools of thought for the definition. And we have some people who don’t even care what “virginity” means or think it matters. Stressing about whether you’re a virgin is way less important than how you feel about your sexual experiences.

Some people believe that you’re not a virgin if your hymen is stretched open. But having a hymen and being a virgin are not the same thing.

Damn!!! I forgot to define hymen, well is not too late, Well if you are curious about the meaning of hymen, The hymen is a thin, fleshy tissue that’s located at the opening of your vagina.

Some people are born with hymens that are naturally open. And many other activities besides sex can stretch your hymen for example sports, riding a bike/bicycle, putting something in your vagina (like a tampon, finger, or intimacy gadget). Once your hymen is stretched open, it can’t grow back. . So you can’t tell if someone has had sex by the way their hymen looks or feels.

The age when people tend to have sex for the first time is 17. Sometimes it may seem like everybody at your school is doing it, but that’s usually not true. Only about half of high school students have ever had vaginal sex. And most teens who have had sex don’t do it very often.

Choosing to have sex for the first time, hmmm it is a big decision that’s very personal. People think about lots of different things such as religious, spiritual, and moral beliefs; family and personal values; desire; love; and/or relationships. Whatever your reason is, it’s important to wait until you’re sure you’re ready to have sex.

Lots of teenagers who’ve had sex say they wish they had waited. If you’ve already started having sex and want to stop, that’s totally okay, just because you’ve had sex before doesn’t mean you have to do it again. People can be abstinent (not have sex) at any time, for one reason or the other. And some people choose to never have sex, well that’s totally okay, too.

But the question is do guys lose their virginity and how?

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/read-my-definition-of-virginity-what-is-yours/
Re: Read My Definition Of VIRGINITY by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
nice write up

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Universities In Nigeria / NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Postgraduate Scholarship 2018.. / After My NYSC Service, That Uncle That Promised Me Job No Longer Return My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.