Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:24 PM

Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself (1399 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Mohammed Onogwu: Dino Melaye Brought Violence In Kogi Election, We Have Evidence / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by KenOne: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2018
Dino Melaye had everything going for him from 2013 until late 2015 and early 2016. After his infamous fight with the then leadership of the house of representative led by Dimeji Bankole, he was suspended by the house of representative it took the courage of Femi Falana (SAN) that approached the court then to challenge his suspension which Falana won the case and the court ruled that the national assembly lacks the power to suspend a member, and his posture as anti corruption campaigner made people to like him not knowing it was a decor to deceive the people. Why do i say so after his election in 2015 and he became part of the cable in the senate he started flaunting wealth and cars the disconnect with the people set in he started talking down on those that try to advise him, he started throwing jibes to APC leaders.

My question comes to mind, how come a man that challenged the NASS that they lack the power to suspend him with a backing from a court judgement now turns around with his cliques to suspend a member. When he master minded the suspension of Ali Ndume i warned him that he might pay dearly for this if he doesnt restrain himself as an arrow head of Saraki. Let me go back to some sins of Dino Melaye that nailed him and made him look like an orphan.

1) The cables- Yes we do not support cables but it can never be wished away in politics, even in developed goverment cables exist, US, UK, Germany and France all practice cablecracy but application of it positvely differs from developed countries and undeveloped countries. The moment you fight cables in undeveloped country like Nigeria definitely you'll go down, by this he became an orphan and vulnerable, the protection from cables was cut.

2) The character he played in electing Saraki as senate president as against the wish of Tinubu and party leaders though he didn't play that role alone but others that played that role with him like Senator Adamu, Senator Ali Ndume went back to make peace and amend with their party and aligned themselves with the party, but Dino refused and was playing hard and cheered by those that wants his down fall but pretended to love him.

3) He picked a fight with someone's wife. Oh no! never pick a fight with someone's wife, abuse a man he might forgive you but abuse someone's else wife you can be killed. The fight with Mrs Tinubu was a low point for him.

4) Fighting the presidency and the party leadership was another wrong move for him, i could remember in my previous epistle i warned Dino to pick a fight that will not consume him if he must fight, you dont fight on all front so that you'll have where to run to if you're defeated. We all knew how OBJ master minded the impeachment of so many senate presidents for not doing his bidding Nwagbara, Enwerem, Okadigbo. Dino learn learn from history, by this he made himself an orphan again.

5) Fighting his state governor Yahaya Bello was the dumbest of all move a politician could ever make, governors that can unseat a national chairman even when the president is backing the chairman because they are foot soldiers of the president, infact presidents are always mindful of governors in his party. They decide who goes to senate, house of representative, house of assembly and local goverment chairman, they have the full resources to bring down their political opponent.

6) Re-sequencing of the election, you don't fight the presidency and expect the cables and his loyalist not to fight back.

7) Lastly the suspension of Ovie Omo-Agege which senator Dino Melaye master minded and disbanding the President support group(PSG) in the senate which Omo-Agege happens to be the secretary of that group and Omo- Agege also a member of APC convention committee. The moment all these i mention above happened to Omo-Agege I knew that Saraki and his group will be under serious attack for the next one year and the starting point will be Dino Melaye his arrow head and hype man and also Senator Peter Nwaoboshi of Delta is also cooling his head somewhere.

Anyway i am not a prophet of doom but i see the hammer on Enyinnaya Abaribe soon and if Saraki does not take caution the (PSG) will throw the NASS into serious crisis that senate convening will be impossible, that will give the president the ground to shot down the NASS as a result of security breaches which the court will give him the backing like it was done in Pakistan some years back.

Moral of the lesson allow people to fight their fight you don't fight for people, Saraki that you're fighting for is in his living room now watching your theatrics. People that would have intervened for you, you fought them like the cables, party leadership, presidency, your state governor Yahaya Bello. I wish you well in your political survival if at all you're going to survive it, because i don't see any party giving you their ticket again because the narrative will be you messed up in PDP you had a second chance in APC you messed it up again.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by SalamRushdie: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Nonsense , there is nothing special in injustice , injustice can happen to anyone in a bad government , today it's Dinos turn tomorrow it might just be Tinubus turn or yours butvthevgood thing is it doesn't last and will come to an end ..Dinobis not being victimised because of any of the thing you wrote that but because he has been vocal against short comings of the useless Buhari performance on the floor of the senate and Hahaha Bello just keyed into that.. in the future Yahaya Bello will also be humiliated in this same Nigeria ..I have watched politics enough to see this this pattern come to pass

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by Emycord: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2018
KenOne:
Dino Melaye had everything going for him from 2013 unti late 2015 and early 2016. After his infamous fight with the then leadership of the house of representative led by Dimeji Bankole, he was suspended by the house of representative it took the courage of Femi Falana (SAN) that approached the court then to challenge his suspension which Falana won the case and the court ruled that the national assembly lacks the power to suspend a member.
How come a man that challenged the NASS that they lack the power to suspend him with a backing from a court judgement now turns around with his cliques to suspend a member, when he master minded the suspension of Ali Ndume i warned him that he might pay dearly for this if he doesnt restrain himself as an arrow head of Saraki. Let me go back to some sins of Dino that nailed him and made him like orphan
in sum the igbo senate presidents that were removed were not actually guilty as made to believe but were victims of obj's brute
Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by Ernesthugo(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2018
I was here
Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by KenOne: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Emycord:
in sum the igbo senate presidents that were removed were not actually guilty as made to believe but were victims of obj's brute
Emycord:

You are correct.
Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by KenOne: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nonsense , there is nothing special in injustice , injustice can happen to anyone in a bad government , today it's Dinos turn tomorrow it might just be Tinubus turn or yours butvthevgood thing is it doesn't last and will come to an end ..Dinobis not being victimised because of any of the thing you wrote that but because he has been vocal against short comings of the useless Buhari performance on the floor of the senate and Hahaha Bello just keyed into that.. in the future Yahaya Bello will also be humiliated in this same Nigeria ..I have watched politics enough to see this this pattern come to pass

It is easy to say nothing special in injustice but if you happen to be in a position you'll do same. After all APC were with Bring Back our Girls campaigners in 2014 but now sends police to teargas the group. A typical example today is Wike who preaches rule of law today was actually a law breaker when PDP was in power. Yes injustice is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by calaway: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2018
This is one of many truthful reasons buhari had Dino arrested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160T6pjIEPE
Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by Omobada(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You didnt read the post or you read it sentmentaly? Dino himself is the major producer of injustice.So, it's nt bad for him to taste his product.After being freed by the court from oppresors he now oppresing someone else with the same tool. He who seeks equity must do equity.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by MVLOX(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice 1.... I must watch dis movie finish
Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by wingmanII: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Complete trash! So all politicians and lawmakers should stay mute while the dullard burns the country?
His only mistake was supporting Buhari in 2015.
Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by Uwaomaokey(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by jaychubi: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino is more of an activist than a politician

He is poor in political arithmetic

U can't fight ur state Governor n the country president same time and survive it.
Re: Dino Melaye Brought This Upon Himself by Firgemachar: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
jaychubi:
Dino is more of an activist than a politician

He is poor in political arithmetic

U can't fight ur state Governor n the country president same time and survive it.

Why not if your hands are clean

(1) (Reply)

The wife of the Chinese dullard / Ali Modu Sheriff's Private Jet Overshoots Abuja Airport Runway / JUST In: APC Suspends Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.