Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,580 members, 7,885,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. (937 Views)

What Games Are You Looking Forward To? / Keighley: Halo Reach Will Be A Huge Leap Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. by kosovo(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2010
pls drop your comments below . . 
Every comment would treated and recommendations sent to the supreme commander of Nairaland.
Re: Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. by echowords(m): 1:02am On May 19, 2010
there isn't alot happening in the game industry at the moment. am sure by the time some new consoles arrive or titles we'll see a spike in the game section. for the mean time i suggest finding a way to display more topics. cus most people just look at the first page and leave. maybe if u could display numerous topics simultaneouly regardless of the date it was created.
Re: Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. by echowords(m): 1:05am On May 19, 2010
yeah also some really good topics sometimes get pushed to the back to make way for new topics, you should find a way to fix that
Re: Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. by OhGrey(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2010
We could do game reviews, not console or platform wink.
We could discuss difficult stages in games and how to overcome 'em (tips and tricks), how to get achievements. etc.
Re: Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. by kosovo(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2010
Noted, thanks for the recommendations . . . cheesy
Re: Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. by Cogito(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2010
OhGrey:

We could do game reviews, not console or platform wink.
We could discuss difficult stages in games and how to overcome 'em (tips and tricks), how to get achievements. etc.

Totally in favour of Game Reviews
Re: Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. by Mobinga: 2:17pm On May 20, 2010
I'll make this section Active when I get my PS3 2mao hehehe
Re: Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. by Bawss1(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2010
I think this is a public forum and it will reflect the going ons in the Game industry and how well Nairlanders are able to keep abreast of any developements.

If by moving this section forward we exclude objective observations, unbiased comments and constructive criticism then not much will be achieved in terms of lasting success.

No more trolling! cheesy cheesy You know who you are
Re: Suggestion Box : How To Move The Section Forward. by Vacora(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2010
Seconded, no more trolling. More reviews, tip and tricks, how to unlock achievements and game parties/chats.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft: Blu-ray Absence Key To 360 Outselling Ps3 / Anyone With GTA IV For Pc??? / Pc Games Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.