Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,472 members, 7,897,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Is It Normal If You Talk To Yourself A Lot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Normal If You Talk To Yourself A Lot (428 Views)

How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal If You Talk To Yourself A Lot by sacajawea: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Is this considered or accepted as normal
Re: Is It Normal If You Talk To Yourself A Lot by Techcrunchng(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
It's potential madness
Re: Is It Normal If You Talk To Yourself A Lot by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don't go by what this guy above me just wrote, He's myopic.

I did a little of psychology & social psychology, which means I studied human behavior, Talk to one self especially when you alone is a sign if healthy brain/mind, it is called Monologue. However if you catch yourself doing in public excessively and being loud at it then you have what is call personality split, it's a disorder when you psychologically stressed and overwhelmed.

If you experience the former, fine, if you experience the later cut back on your train of thoughts, Often take water melon during bed time, try to get your mind right, solve problems and don't let it overwhelm you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal If You Talk To Yourself A Lot by Officialbrano(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
I do it a lot and sometimes i just imagine impossible, smile or laugh and most times i just stand in front of a mirrow, talk to myself, think to myself, murmur and giggle then i admire myself. I do this everyday and the people around me sometimes make gest of me thinking that i do it on purpose but its more like an addiction. I've tried to fight it but it didnt work.

(1) (Reply)

How To Examine Your Testes / How To Deal With Infertility (male And Female) / Let's Boost The Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.