Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi (6893 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Mike Of The Popular Zule Zoo Singer Is Dead / Ibro Zule Zoo Cry Out For Help - (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi by joefazee(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
No matter how saturated the music industry may be, Good music will always have its name on the sand of time. It is however an unarguable fact that the song "KEREWA by Zule-Zoo" from early millennium still speak volume in the memories of Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipklrsZixzI

Many have wondered what happened to the duo of this once hit song. Hassan Ibrahim, one of the pair singer revealed in an interview with inside Naija Tv the reason for embracing isolation and what led to their separation. He said "I just woke up one morning and discovered Mike (his partner) was acting irrational and expressing psychotic behavior".

He further added, "I'm not a doctor or a spiritualist so I cannot say for sure what was wrong with him; even as I'm saying this, Mike is with his mother in the village and she's doing absolutely nothing about it" he quoted.

The duo crooner of "KEREWA" who almost made it to the stratosphere in the music industry has called it quits, Ibrahim also revealed he would be releasing his single track in few months time.

View more insightful and interesting stories on our YouTube channel "Inside Naija" and don't forget to click the subscribe button

INSIDE NAIJA "Telling the next big story" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYSTtUvydzDDTlMfK6Yu6Ag
Re: Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi by muckross(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sad cry
Re: Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi by muckross(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Re: Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi by SoapQueen(f): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oh My God! "Chin Kpan" crooners! These guys caused commotion that year. Very, very good dancers. I honed my dance skills because of them. I pray he gets well soon. Wish they could create a go fund me page for him.
Re: Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi by OKorowanta: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Not again!
Wilson Oruma also towed dat line and he's back on his feet again.
The God of Elijah will take you out of this,in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi by joefazee(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hello House,

I beg make una help us subscribe to Inside Naija on YouTube, we know say data expensive but you can just subscribe. We are a small tech media startup with little funding and we need your support.

We have interesting stories for you.

This is the link, when you open the page just click subscribe https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYSTtUvydzDDTlMfK6Yu6Ag

Up Nigeria. God bless everyone for your time and your support.
Re: Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi by mogboyelade(f): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dem go tell them not to take weed, dem no go hear.
Re: Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi by faithubah70(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
mogboyelade:
Dem go tell them not to take weed, dem no go hear.

and how sure are you that weed caused it??

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album / Drake's Babymama Sophie Brussaux Shares More Beautiful Photos With Their Son / YE Album Download. Knaye West Full Link#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.