Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison (29677 Views)

INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrested, Detained By EFCC / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by wisea(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Is he from APC? if yes weldone EFCC
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Nonnyflex(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
H
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Sportxclusive: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
q
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by temitemi1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
The WAR against the legislatures is REAL

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by musicwriter(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is all about 2019.

To keep the senators in check. This is what would happen to you if you show any sign of switching to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by progress69: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Well what can I say everybody is experiencing change

Lol ..
This work dem give u, hope u go get energy till 2023?

4 Likes

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by aainu(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
will anything come out of it? law is strictly for the poor
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Yemea1: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
This so called senetor feels they can frustrate this government through their corrupt ways since inception of this government politicaly. Now this government is fighting them back politically. Lets wait and see who wins

Saraaki and his entourage called senators are really fighting and distroying this administration by fraustrating its effort through which lots of bills that would better our economy lwhich they ought to have passed into law but decided not to thinking they are fight Buhari.
Please put them all in jail and let see how they will continue suspending apc senators.

Turktman05:
This is what happens in a forward country, let's hope he won't break out like Dino.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by 9jaArea: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is very good news, lot of Sinators have activated ghost mood even twitter Sinator seem to have forgotten his password before AMCON will come knocking at his door.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Purewatermeji:
May God bless Buhari for all these sincere corruption fight and May Allah reward him with second term so he can take us to the promise land
I'm sure u r not from benue state...
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by PointZerom: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Purewatermeji:
May God bless Buhari for all these sincere corruption fight and May Allah reward him with second term so he can take us to the promise land

Under PDP a serving IG of police was jailed and a chieftain of the party Bode George too.

Buhari remains a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by IJOBA2: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don27tiky:
Nigerians don't be deceived. Politicians are now using bloodshed as a campaign tool. Though Buhari is too old to be our president now but we must be careful else we will end up electing those killing our people to discredit this government. I don't believe Buhari is behind the killings to give his regime a bad name. We must rise up to say no to politics of bloodshed
SENSELESS POST
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by oshe11: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don27tiky:
Nigerians don't be deceived. Politicians are now using bloodshed as a campaign tool. Though Buhari is too old to be our president now but we must be careful else we will end up electing those killing our people to discredit this government. I don't believe Buhari is behind the killings to give his regime a bad name. We must rise up to say no to politics of bloodshed
Yeah but GEJ was behind the killings in his regime
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by dadavivo: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don27tiky:
will you keep quiet, BUHARI is an islamic terrorist, you can only decieve yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by nduchucks: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
The first lesson folks should learn is that the Fulanis have very good memories and they never forget.

Saraki and Dino are yet to pay for humiliating our great President in order to become Senate President.

Saraki is well advised to keep a low profile for now.

3 Likes

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by asobo: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigeria is gradually sliding into a state of anarchy.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by smileyoo: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don27tiky:
but why is bubu not doing enough to stop the killings, even with all the powers and resources at his disposal as the c in c? but go and touch one fulani man, and see the full might of the nigerian military in action. yet people keep making jaundiced excuses for him, while the killings continue un-abated.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Drnice: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
dheilaw1:
Nigeria is moving forward. no room for impunity in this government. gone are the days when some set of people r above the law, only for the poor masses to be the object of the law. sai Baba till 2023
oga, park well there! where are other past leaders who should be arrested? see you, see corruption. this is a symptom of "abuse of power" & not fighting corruption. plz, dont quote me cos my ink 4 here don finish.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by seangy4konji: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
ok now
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Neddyogu(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
sammyj:
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin Going forward this Sinator should be known as Ex-convict and is not worthy of entering the hallowed chambers!!! grin grin grin

Oga he was just remanded, not yet convicted.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Jsucre(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
wow! this is development

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by tiwiex(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Purewatermeji:
May God bless him too. I look forward to Babachirs day in court. He has already been fired for corruption. Wonder what is taking his arraignment so long. I hope some is not selecting cases for baba.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Biodun556(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is a way forward. All senators are shivering now.May God bless Buhari, 2023 is certain by God grace.

4 Likes

Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Biodun556(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Neddyogu:

Oga he was just remanded, not yet convicted.
It doesn't matter, it is good they challenged so that they can sit right.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by ndcide(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don27tiky:

But GEJ was responsible during his regime.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by GuntersChain(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na wa, senator title don make me forget say the guy too na barrister.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Brugo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
It is not a conviction. We would like to see convictions. Alow the cases run till they receive prison sentences.

Commendable though.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by NWAFORH1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Just pitting lala and seun, hope they won't act film wen they are clampdown.
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by SoNature(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
I must really commend Buhari on the war against corruption

But where he's not getting it right is that the war is partial and I don't know what they are doing with the recovered loot

Who knows, maybe they are relooting the recovered loot grin
Re: Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison by Neoteny(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Promised land?

Lols.

Buhari broke his promises before he even made them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch / Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death / President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.