Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,463 members, 7,944,307 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out (1412 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by harleynred(f): 1:31am On May 18, 2010
Found this person who hit it off entirely been talking to him for 10 years
We both have the deepest feelings n desires and love each other, what to do, person
married to i don't get along with nor have things in common. He's always very serious
person and i am more fun loving person , What to do can't keep living like this, been a year
already smiley
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by Travelista(f): 1:38am On May 18, 2010
Girl, bye! No one's going to help you with your dirty deeds. How do you get married but have someone else that you're interested in? I am so tired of lazy, lackluster morons taking the easy way out and then asking for help to break another person's heart. Work it out like a grown up, ma.
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by Nobody: 1:44am On May 18, 2010
poster, are you missing your medication or something.

your posts seem rather schizophrenic imo.
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by daduke2k(m): 1:48am On May 18, 2010
Ouch. . . .*diez*
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by Jaideyone(m): 6:08am On May 18, 2010
I wonder if you were sleeping when you got married to the man. It's only been a year and you're tired. And what's your excuse? That he's not fun loving abi? You better stick to your husband. Don't leave him and go and get married to a fun loving guy that enjoy beating the crap out of you.
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by FMK(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2010
Jaidey-one:

I wonder if you were sleeping when you got married to the man. It's only been a year and you're tired. And what's your excuse? That he's not fun loving abi? You better stick to your husband. Don't leave him and go and get married to a fun loving guy that enjoy beating the crap out of you.

not sleepingĀ  that is Women problems. she found someone with power and she wants to dump her husband
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by Saraha1(f): 10:22am On May 18, 2010
Base on what you wrote ,you said you knew this guy for 10years right? So what kept you from not marrying him if truely you have a strong feeling together?My sister i will advice you to stinks to your husband and dont evr try to leave him so that you will not use your own hand to dig your grave.I wish you all the good things that marriage brings.
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by Sauron1: 10:43am On May 18, 2010
harleynred:

We both have the deepest feelings n desires and love each other, what to do, person
married to i don't get along with nor have things in common. He's always very serious
person and i am more fun loving person , What to do can't keep living like this, been a year
already smiley

Pack your bags and leave your boring husband.
No man is worth that stress. . . . . .Fly off to this dude you have been loving for 10 years.
Tomorrow is not promised. . . .Live your life to the fullest.
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by sesman(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2010
harleynred:

already smiley

so you didnt know all this before you married him,

so during the time you have been taking to the other man for 10 years, it did not occur to you, he might be the man for you until 10 years later and after you married your boring husband, abeg commot for here jo!!!
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 18, 2010
It sounds to me like you were fine with the marriage until you found someone else,
now you are looking for any excuse to get out of it. The reasons given are not genuine
enough to break a strong vow such as marriage.

I mean how ridiculous is this? undecided

harleynred:

He's always very serious
person and i am more fun loving person ,
You just found that out?
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by jamace(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2010
Stop the si-ll-y excuse. Just tell us that your man can no longer perform like before and you need a technical partner. angry
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by dane(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2010
girl, dont be deceived that you are not alone in this, you are definitely OYO (on your own) so wake up and stop searching for excuse for none will be acceptable rather start browsing for books such as 101 ways of loving your husband ets
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by iyobs7(f): 11:38pm On May 18, 2010
Just imagine ur husband posting this rubbish!!! angry angry angry what will u feel, its just a stupid excuse to execute ur silly and foolish thing u call feelings!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue after the guy has felt ur swagger pussy enuf, he'll tell u to bounce!!! tongue tongue tongue just be wise, and by the way dem pursue u enta d mariage sef?? grin grin grin? U will surly be the biggest HO.
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by blakbarbie: 12:37am On May 19, 2010
grass is greener syndrome, tread carefully!
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by FMK(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2010
this lady is silly very stupid , brainless grin grin
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by Nobody: 7:33am On May 19, 2010
Am sure u ve forgetten those vows u made on ur wedding day, incase u av pls see d pastor or Imam dat joined u together to ur husby so he can read it to u ones again. u ar definitely out of ur mind, pls dont try wat u will regret for the rest of ur life. stick to ur man, better still talk to him about it i hope he gives u a dirty slap. grin
Re: Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out by tkb417(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2010
must you always insult to pass mssgs across?

na wa o

@OP
na wa for u too
abeg, tell ur husband hes boring and its affecting you

do all u can to make him lively , use jazz if u have to. dont go about sleeping around o cos if ur husband catches u
na acid u dey take play

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Women. Indecent Dressing. / Nigerian Girls We Love And Hate / Qualities Of A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.