Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process (33583 Views)

Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results / INEC Pastes Notice Of Melaye’s Recall Process / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by barnawilla: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin how can someone attract so much bad day in less than 24hrs

the only Senator that stand for the truth and you are against him, may the soul of the dead in Benue fight you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by okerekeikpo: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
How many times are they going to recall him?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by AdeProgrammer(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:

send him to the east...let him be senator of easterners.....
grin
justtoodark:

send him to the east...let him be senator of easterners.....
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by ChaleeBendel: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
cowards!!! INEC Its more like they are working for Buhari

Are they credible enough to conduct 2019 election
Help me ask them.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Acidosis(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Tinnuubbuu and Co at work

Nope, this is 100% Buhari and Yahaya Bello (and Smart Adeyemi). Senator Smart Adeyemi is currently the houseboy to Bello, while Bello is the current houseboy to Buhari. The idea is to sack Dino and replace with Smart Adeyemi.

Tinubu has no hand in this. Same Tinubu that couldn't do jack over Faleke's mandate? He's has weak as a vegetable. Btw, Yahaya Bello and Tinubu/Faleke are not, and can never be on the same page. Although both Yahaya Bello and Tinubu have a common enemy (which is Dino), they're both not on the same page on many party matters. Yahaya Bello is a staunch supporter of Oyegun, so you wouldn't expect a Tinubu to support anyone on the side of Oyegun.

The matter is complicated, but the summary of it all is this: ALL Kogi West people are UP for DINO. There is nothing anyone can do about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Xisnin(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jigba:

Buhari organising Dino's recall?, weren't the people he's representing asked for him to be recalled?

You Dino supporters need to think right undecided.
When was the last time people in your constituency come together to discuss your senator's fate
or even politics for that matter.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
fallout87:
So the useless Governor shouldn't be recalled but Dino should be?

Haha

What a worthless government this APC has been.

Don't worry, he will represent the yEast in the Senate in 2019

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by seguno2: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dominiquez:
This is not possible the case is already at the Supreme court.

The dictator in Aso Rock is showing his true colours
Lawlessness, which is a form of corruption, is the order of the day.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by asawanathegreat(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wetin happe, una won jux kill dis man b4 em time?
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by justtoodark: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
AdeProgrammer:
grin

abi...??

he likes splashing whealth around like easterners.....

put the same minds toghether.....
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by bobnatlo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:
this guy should be recalled....kogi should vote another senator adhoc....
My guy no b only Dino abeg!
If possible make them recall Yahaya Bello join, if That's possible joor
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by VEE2010(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
It is quite sad to witness the unfolding events as alleged to have been masterminded by the Governor of Kogi state. The present travails of Dino is not just setting a good precedent for leadership in Nigeria but at the same time, I still believe, Dino has his own share of the "Change" for which he vigorously campaigned for.
I wish him the highest threshold of pain to endure all the forms of humiliation already received and what is yet to come.
APC is a fluke party
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by justtoodark: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
bobnatlo:

My guy no b only Dino abeg!
If possible make them recall Yahaya Bello join, if That's possible joor

buh...recall all of them for all i care....
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Maydfourth: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
DINO my boy whom you offend?Only you within 24Hrs...You are just a fool.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by xtervaganza(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I too like this my president, please how can i change my name to Buhari?
just write oloriburuku anywhere you're asked to put your name and it's done

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Awoleesu(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
The many trials of Brother Jonah...
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by positivethought: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
INEC held a conference today while Dino is detention /hospitalization and claimed he has been fully informed!!,tell me how Dino's travails is all not dubious n pre-planned?,with buhari /Apc Nigeria n Nigerians are in for it.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Akpuoru: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Everything working for good for Senator Dino.... will give him needed time and space for his musical career.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by ChykeBivins(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good One. After recalling him, they should also ship him to Biafra, let him mingle with the pigs.

Useless Sinator!
A cretin calling a BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE TRIBE pigs..Scum! Your hate will consume you.. Keep dying slowly while Boyz ana kpata raba..Nama shobiri
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by imamumalik: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Already the mr. President is working towards the security of the country that is why he is able to get people that assist insecutity like milaye.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by FemiBalogunFFB(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
fallout87:
So the useless Governor shouldn't be recalled but Dino should be?

Haha

What a worthless government this APC has been.

Recall is not a party affair. it is between him and his constituents.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by pennylland: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS A CHILD,MEYETTI ALLAH ARE KILLING BUT NON HAVE BEEN ARRESTED,
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Abeyjide: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino will soon wake up from his unconsciousness.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by omoniomoade(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
you mean you will use tax payers money to hire over 2000 adhoc staffs and security personnel for this worthless exercise? after spending same for nonsense election? why i con be Nigerian sef? God....................

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by nowpresence(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerians have short memory sha... this is the same Dino that fought Jonathan which later brought buhari into power. Let him enjoy the change he brought upon himself.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Raddie(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Would you believe i'm just understanding all the NDLEA and SARS jumping matter.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by quincee88(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
I PITY NIGERIANS, PARTICULARLY THE YOUTHS. THAT APC CAN EASILY SWAY US OFF FOCUS FROM THE ISSUE OF NASS INVASION WITH ALL THESE CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED "DINO DRAMA" AND WE ARE HERE CASTING ASPERTIONS IS A BIG PLAY ON OUR INTELLIGENCE.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by ayarandy: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
THE RECALL OF DINO WILL DEMYSTIFY THE SENATE.
opera1:
Gbenga Odogun, Lokoja

The Independent National Electoral Commission has commenced the recall process of the senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye.

INEC on Wednesday announced the commencement of verification exercise of voters in his constituency.

This follows the Appeal ruling which gave INEC the go ahead to carry out the exercise.
The exercise scheduled for Saturday 28th is in line with the constitutional provision that 50+1 registered voter must be confirmed to have signed the recall petition register.
The Kogi state resident electoral commissioner, Professor James Apam in a press conference on Wednesday in Lokoja said that the commission has put all necessary modalities in place to ensure a hitch free exercise.
“The verification exercise which is the first in the line of activities to be carried out in a recall process will be done on 28th April, 2018 in 560 polling units in the Kogi west senatorial district” he said.
Professor Apam said that the result of the exercise would be announced on Sunday when collation is expected to have been concluded.
According to him “The result of the verification exercise would determine whether or not to proceeded to the next stage which is referendum. ”
Senator Dino Melaye who is currently in police custody on charges bothering on alleged gun running have also been having a running battle with the Kogi state government.
The resident electoral commissioner said that Senator Dino Melaye have been duely informed while stakeholders meeting was held on the 25th ,April to inform them of these processes.
He disclosed that the commission will be engaging the services of over 2,000 adhoc staff while all the security agencies have been enlisted and have promised to ensure a hitch free exercise.

source

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Marioalert: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
waste of state resources... these recall of a thing can't work... after verification of petitioner signature result, INEC still need to wait for another 3month to decide maybe referendum will take place....#yinmu
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dominiquez:
This is not possible the case is already at the Supreme court.

That's Dino's problem not INEC.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Caliso(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good One. After recalling him, they should also ship him to Biafra, let him mingle with the pigs.

Useless Sinator!

Easterners are the wisest, so he cant even survive there. He will be better with his brothers in the central or to the northerners. You cant just pursue someone from his home just like that na, are you that mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.