Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,767 members, 7,935,279 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:56 AM

Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? (7773 Views)

Affordable Yeezy Shoes With Good Quality / MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Where To Get Made In Italy/spain Men Shoes, & Ladies Shoes With Matching Bags. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by gem87(f): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2006
@mamaput
i think u're a gud mom
i wear my mom's shoes sumtimes too, lol
i always wish i had a sister though, gets boring sleepin by myself everynite on a big bed
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by iice(f): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2006
gem87:

i wear my mom's shoes sumtimes too, lol
i always wish i had a sister though, gets boring sleepin by myself everynite on a big bed
Really?, i like to sleep by myself, don't like someone beside me on my bed
Can't wear my mom's shoes, my feet are bigger than hers lol but i can wear some of her clothes grin
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by mamaput(f): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2006
Sometimes i wear my kids cloths they are more up to date than i am.
But am a bit fater than them something like the waste jeans will be a problem.
So mostly tops. Tops have a more standard size .But my 12 year old has very lage breast so we do not allow her to take every thing from us she will expand them and render them useless to us.
But all my kids have their own beds they never sleep together, only if we have visitors.
My last girl has packed into my room and refused to packout. Till i buy her a new steroset.
She likes falling asleep with musik, But the other girl not so they were always fighting. Now she is in my room stricking till she gets her new set with headset and mp3 so that she can load new musik or stories.
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by iice(f): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2006
Mamaput, once again i say you're like the coolest mom cheesy
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by Seun(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2006
cheesy wink
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by gem87(f): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2006
yeah,

@iice,
i kinda luv feelin some1 else's heat nxt 2 me at nite
is dat weird?
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by iice(f): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2006
LOL gem87, nahhh i think that's pretty normal, only ppl i can sleep comfortably with are my family and my close friends. . but i like my bed all too myself coz i tend to like pile books one side of the bed grin grin
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by sammyjl(f): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2006
No ways!!!! angry I hate sharing my things. Be happy with what you have.

People borrow others things and dont even take care of them. Who than suffers here? exactly the owner, so a big no for me.

I dont share and I dont like to ask, I try to have my things.

I agree with dejiolowe and advin, this goes out to you, do you have clothes?
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by folkzy(f): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2007
definitely, i share my stuff wiv my falt mate (only d clean one )
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by neelsel(f): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2007
I share my blazers with my BFF once in a blue moon. But other things cannot fit, am a size 2/4, she's a 4/6 so many stuff cannot fit. Also she is 5ft 7in am 5ft 3in. Shoes a definite no-no, am a 7 she's a 9. And most impotantly our fashion sense differs drastically. She is very conservative am very experimental, grin and Liberal,
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by Deleted: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2007
i DON'T SHAR3 MY CLOTH3Z WiTH MY FRi3NDZ, WHiCH iZ MY OWN D3CiSiON, B3CAUS3 YOU KNO SOM3 P3OPL3 SM3LL, AND OTH3R P3OPL3 DON'T WASH AND OTH3RZ SW3AT 3XC3SSiV3LY(SP?) SO FOR M3 NO, i DON'T SHAR3 CLOTH3S iTH FRi3NDZ
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by gem87(f): 4:43am On Mar 07, 2007
try using ur "e" button instead of 3, and using captitals mean u're shouting
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by jerseygurl(f): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2007
i only share ma shoes wit ma best friend, not 2 often, only when she's going 2 one expensive party or wateva, but ma outfits, tho we wear d same sizes undecidedshe noes da rules, i dont share clothes wit pple, i dont care who,
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by trendy(f): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2007
i cant, i dont even share anything with my sister
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by efuah(f): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2007
nope. i prefer to give it out forver.
i hate to share with my sis or friend, whn u finish wearing then i also wear it!
hell no! i love to give it out not to share.
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by zabie(f): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2007
for people like me., its not like we go out of our way to share stuff. picture this, my friends and i are going for a bash, am about wearing my top and suddenly, pra pa pa , it tears, would you because of that bone the bash, hell no, omo you gat to hustle.recently, sometin hapnd and my friend and i wanted to wear somthn similar, i had this mini skirt, jeans, with a red band at both sides( really cute) the reasonable thing to wear is a red top she, ges what, the one i had didnt look nice with the skirt. okay let me wear blue, iro, ko lo. my friend had an extra red top that fit perfectly, now tell me i shouldnt take it. at the end of the day, i looked superb!
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by ademiller(f): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2008
share with roomates? not my blood sister?

ever heard of crawcraw, eczema? from dirty roomates?

no way

me myself and i grin
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by claire7(f): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
why have a friend if you cant share things with her? it is very obvious with your replies that most of you girls either dont have friends or are clearly lying about not sharing. this is the simple reason why i like guys, they are so truthful nd that is why i totally agree with what dagaro said. it is noy just someone you gist with.it is your FRIEND we are talking about here
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by ajiriavae(f): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2008
its funny that this topic came up. i attended a red carpet event two days ago and after coming up with my "fun won tan" outfit i remembered (yet again) that i still don't have a black clutch. i knew that a clutch was what i needed to put my outfit on point. for the first time since my mother gave birth to me i thought of asking any one of my fashionista friends for one. and then i remembered the daughter of whom i am, realizing my mother would turn in her grave because she considered such things desperate. i was brought up to make do with whatever i can afford. wearing other people's clothes is a sign of a fake lifestyle. period. don't put your eyes in another woman's property.
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by ademiller(f): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
aunty claire, they also say friends kill too.

abeg if u wanna share u share, i dont believe in it,some people have permanent infections, go and share their things and come and tell me the results.

ajiri, u talk true jare, b contended wit wat u ave
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by Pepeye(f): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2008
Why should I share when I’ve got lots, if u want some I give it out
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by arramyjay: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2008
No I wont share.
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by mohawkchic(f): 2:02am On Oct 31, 2008
~ I don't exchange any item of clothes/shoes with friends/family however in the actual sense of the word share,i have shared items of clothing/shoes {flip flops,flats} with my Two bbf & sis!!

~Instances of sharing will be `girls night in`,giving the girls that can't make it back to theirs,nightdresses/t-shirts,y'll know those tees you buy when travelling/visitiing a new city `Welcome to ATL` grin . . basic essentials they'll need to make themselves comfy . . .its not really shariing undecided as i havent worn these clothes . .they get to take the tag off . . . .Sooo whenever they crash at mine they always have those clothes available!! am nice like that me cool

*if there's a wardrobe crisis/malfunction when going out . . .for this,i always have those-clothes-you buy-but-don't-end-up-wearing available so i don't ask back for them!!I got tons of stuff in that category~Pants~bras~sock . . take your pick grin

~I don't mind sharing my accessories tho,on a rarity,if i do get to loan one that has `history` . . . i don't care if it cost one cent . . .i'll always ask back for it & i don't need to ask for the expensive ones grin i make sure am leaving w/ it cool

~ Using my flats/flip flops is no biggie!! my Shoes babies however is a no-go area!! grin i treasure those babies waaay too much & the only feet they're feeling is mine!! mine!! mine!!
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by Shaz(f): 2:12am On Oct 31, 2008
mohawkchic:

[b]my shoes babies however is a no-go area!! grin i treasure those babies waaay too much & the only feet they're feeling is mine!! mine!! mine!![/B]

Looooooooooooooool.
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by mohawkchic(f): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2008
grin wink
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by fellybabe(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2008
Used to do dat when i was in school but now, NO
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by BlockCemnt: 2:56am On Nov 07, 2008
No. Only with my daughter.
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by omodejk: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
Actually, I can't share my outfits\shoes with friends because it will make me to loss interest for my shoes/outfits and the way I manage and take care of my outfits will not be the same with the way my friends will do. Sharing of things is not encouraging due to the spread of disease and infections.
Re: Would/ Do You Share Your Outfits/ Shoes With Friends? by tpiar: 2:29am On Jan 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does Your Mood Affect Your Dressing? / How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? / What's Your Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.