Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? (13431 Views)

Tips For Bank Marketers: How To Get A Steady Flow Of New Accounts. / I Quit Because Most Clients Want Bank Marketers To Offer Their Bodies - Joke Ade / Bank Marketers And Meeting Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2010
woooooooooo, se replies, anyway, am back. where are my enemies? grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by tkb417(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2010
ure trading EUR/JPY

which of the pair are your shorting?

Euro debt crisis? rings a bell?

Greece?

fundamentals for u abi? cheesy grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by harakiri(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

woooooooooo, se replies, anyway, am back. where are my enemies? grin

Don't mind your enemies jare.They don't know how a big boy like you manages to avoid daily seduction of mentally deranged women on the street. . .what can i say? Even mad women need love. grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by tkb417(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2010
odi u nor go answer me?

abi na greek i dey talk cheesy

no mind ur enemies o; den go die when u win grammy grin cheesy
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 18, 2010
it is a pity that some people don't believe this story, anyway that is their stress
tkb417:

ure trading EUR/JPY

which of the pair are your shorting?

Euro debt crisis? rings a bell?

Greece?

fundamentals for u abi? cheesy grin
 aha, i thought u said u are not trading, how come u knw all this? lipsrsealed anyway the Greece crisis keep driving euros down, and By the Grace of God, i hv been making more than my targets daily
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 18, 2010
common knowledge you fool! Don't you read or watch the news? I take it that the only newspapers that make it in and out of your hut are the ones obtained during the barter of palm wine for bush meat
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 18, 2010
****Back in Sheraton Hotel: check out de down turn of EURO/JPY***
LMFAO! You're such a tool! SMH
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by afrobaby(f): 4:51pm On May 18, 2010
@poster, I wonder where u are going back to tomorow,maybe liberia or accra, the mentality ngerians have, especially men, is that, whenever someone comes to see you in an hotel, the person is a LovePeddler or something. Thta's why many ladies find it difficult to step out of an hotel without being shy cos of what people will think
This is a modern world, if she comes to ur office, what difference does it make, sayng she can come to ur hotel doesnt mean she is coming alone
Haba, nigerians with low mentality
How much do u even have that makes u think she will go to an unreasonable extent for u to bank with them, wake up from ur dreams,
I wonder why guys reason this way
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by noblegas2(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2010
Waow! Ma room mate also thinkz am mad. NL iz za bestest!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 18, 2010
arkinses:

common knowledge you fool! Don't you read or watch the news? I take it that the only newspapers that make it in and out of your hut are the ones obtained during the barter of palm wine for bush meat
who is this mentaly retarded asshole that suffers from latent oral ambivalence, why don't ya mind your bizness and leave the discussion between me and my pal, Zombie
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by jaybee3(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2010
@odiaero
How come u don't trade cable tongue tongue
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2010
Alright, put the dictionary down before you hurt yourself. Oral ambivalence? Idiot, my views are conveyed via a keyboard! If you're really keen on garnering attention, why don't you try walking unclothed in a very crowded area, specifically around the Yaba section of Lagos. Anuofia!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 18, 2010
jay bee:

@odiaero
How come u don't trade cable tongue tongue
 I do trade cable but the pair am in now is Euro/Jpy, it is hot and dangerous like Gbp/jpy
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by djcandy(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2010
My guy I admire ur courage with ur detractors. Good u are back, some were hoping u'd drowned in the hotel pool. Or fallen off the last palm tree during tapping. Which ever sector they believe you trade in, they thot u will not return. Wellucome back cool cool cool.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 18, 2010
arkinses:

Alright, put the dictionary down before you hurt yourself. Oral ambivalence? Idiot, my views are conveyed via a keyboard! If you're really keen on garnering attention, why don't you try walking unclothed in a very crowded area, specifically around the Yaba section of Lagos. Anuofia!
the thinking from a washed brain undecided
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 18, 2010
^^that the best you could come up with? Blow another grammer na! Village headmaster palmwine tapper
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 18, 2010
dj candy:

My guy I admire your courage with your detractors. Good u are back, some were hoping u'd drowned in the hotel pool. Or fallen off the last palm tree during tapping. Which ever sector they believe you trade in, they thot u will not return. Wellucome back cool cool cool.
thank u jare, some people are just enemy(ies) of progress, they are poor does not mean that everybody must be poor, just like 50cent lyrics in   In Da Club,  instead of them to be happy that i hv made it, instead they want it to be the other way round cool
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

thank u jare, some people are just enemy(ies) of progress, they are poor does not mean that everybody must be poor, just like 50cent lyrics in   In Da Club,  instead of them to be happy that i hv made it, instead they want it to be the other way round cool
SA Goddess:

They call it new money where I come from cheesy Guy gets R2 mil and he thinks he is made, will tell all who care to listen just how much money he has! wink
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 18, 2010
arkinses:

^^that the best you could come up with? Blow another grammer na! Village headmaster palmwine tapper
^^ u really lack brain with this ur childish palm wine tapper comments,u are chtting with someone who can change ur damn life and keep writing  like a kid, u are truely finished, am sorry there is no remedy till u grow up
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

^^ u really lack brain with this your childish palm wine tapper comments,u are chtting with someone who can change your damn life and keep writing  like a kid, u are truely finished, am sorry there is no remedy till u grow up
Change my life? Lmao! You cant even change a five pound note for me if your existence depended on it
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by alamsdee: 5:18pm On May 18, 2010
abeg make u leave my guy alone o, lagbaja no dey play 4 fantasy landbros carry go jo, if u need more valium i fit supply u more,
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2010
arkinses:

Change my life? Lmao! You cant even change a five pound note for me.
 and where do u dream of gering 5 pounds muffy? undecided
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by djcandy(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

Yes, somehow I believe there is some truth in your claims, you might really be loaded, staying at an expensive hotel and being haunted by bank marketers(but they do that to all potential clients anyway, and use female marketer for male clients and vice verca). But from my little experience on Nl no one likes a boaster, esp when there is no real proof. Of course, if you could post a pix of you lounging in your Sheraton suite, then all will be forgiven cool grin.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by eros(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2010
This thread sucks. . . . . . . angry angry angry angry angry angry

***On to the next thread***
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 18, 2010
dj candy:

Yes, somehow I believe there is some truth in your claims, you might really be loaded, staying at an expensive hotel and being haunted by bank marketers(but they do that to all potential clients anyway, and use female marketer for male clients and vice verca). But from my little experience on Nl no one likes a boaster, esp when there is no real proof. Of course, if you could post a pix of you lounging in your Sheraton suite, then all will be forgiven cool grin.
 ah, u want dem to go haywire, the day i poster some of my pix from hotel in dubai, some nearly attacked  me in my dream grin, the best i can do is if anyone of them that do not believe is on skype, then will can go on video chat for them to stop doubting wink
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by djcandy(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

ah, u want dem to go haywire, the day i poster some of my pix from hotel in dubai, some nearly attacked  me in my dream grin, the best i can do is if anyone of them that do not believe is on skype, then will can go on video chat for them to stop doubting wink

But guy on your own you are very funny grin. Well thanks for the topic, it has shown me a lot about this Nl.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 18, 2010
dj candy:

But guy on your own you are very funny grin. Well thanks for the topic, it has shown me a lot about this Nl.
u are welcome brother, some people in this Nland is when ever they are frustrated in their real life, they tend to come and cool off their anger in a thread which is very bad of them
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by djcandy(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

u are welcome brother, some people in this Nland is when ever they are frustrated in their real life, they tend to come and cool off their anger in a thread which is very bad of them

yes, actually very very bad of them angry angry grin. I believe there is such a thing as skipping/ignoring a topic you don't like, but they will always put mouth. well it was fun to the end. I do hope it's the end, let the matter be closed pls guys.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 18, 2010
dj candy:

yes, actually very very bad of them angry angry grin. I believe there is such a thing as skipping/ignoring a topic you don't like, but they will always put mouth. well it was fun to the end. I do hope it's the end, let the matter be closed pls guys.
them do not knw about that, like me if i see a thread i do not like, i just skip it, but them, they come to display their retarded mentalit
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by djcandy(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

them do not knw about that, like me if i see a thread i do not like, i just skip it, but them, they come to display their retarded mentalit

Very true. From some of the replies, many of these guys mouths can be used as weapons of mass destruction in Afghanistan grin. But if you know where your coming from/going, don't let them bring u down. Enjoy the rest of your stay by the way, safe journey tomorow.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 18, 2010
dj candy:

Very true. From some of the replies, many of these guys mouths can be used as weapons of mass destruction in Afghanistan grin. But if you know where your coming from/going, don't let them bring u down. Enjoy the rest of your stay by the way, safe journey tomorow.
thank you brother, by 2am tomoro am off to Slov where i came 4rm, we can continue from there wink
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by djcandy(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2010
Guy, that's fine. Just be careful how you express yourself on this forum, next time. God bless and all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Register A Trademark In Nigeria / Access Bank 10 Years Of Sustainable Banking / How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.