Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) (48676 Views)

Unscrupulous People Edit Jimi Agbaje's Wikipedia Page (photos). / #lazynigerianyouths Gets Wikipedia Page / Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets A Wikipedia Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by futurerex: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
APC will soon use it to campain
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by revontuli(f): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Someone should proofread that Wikipedia page. "Young Nigerian youths" is redundant.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
iQUOTE:
The sad part of this is that if he eventually wins the election, he will still go back and say that we are blind.

....You are blind not we
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 12:06am On Apr 26, 2018
kaen1317:
What do u call a person that acknowledges that youths constitute 60% of the population, calls them lazy and wants to be reelected Your answers pls

A Clueless Zombified Staagarht!!!
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by zang: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2018
All my life I have never scored 100% The only 100%i ever had was when my phone was fully charged Am I not a lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Alva2018: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2018
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Nigerian Youths are tied of old and lagging politicians
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:40am On Apr 26, 2018
The idiot go hear am. The laziest president that hasn't written any book before and the laziest president that couldn't finish a book about good governance in 6years! Very lazy man
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by skales67(m): 2:15am On Apr 26, 2018
AfonjaConehead:
The cattle rearing dullapo had coneheads in mind when he ranted about lazy youths.. grin And the same stuppid coneheads eweduingly orchestrated his coming.. So therefore,thunda faya all coneheads b4 the end of Madrid/Bayern grin

Apt and correct! Go to Lagos and see them chasing bus drivers up and down for "Owo mi da" while the Igbos they are berating for selling Gala and Lacasera are using the proceeds to buy up their houses from them in same Lagos. Vermins!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by miccodb(m): 3:37am On Apr 26, 2018
salaboiz:

you don't have respect
respect for what/who please? Better buy brain online with the time you used to post this.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by bilazego(m): 4:05am On Apr 26, 2018
The beef did not even answer the question he was asked.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 4:12am On Apr 26, 2018
I dont know which is worse, Trump's description of Nigeria as a S...hole or Buhari's categorization of Nigerian youths as Lazy.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:33am On Apr 26, 2018
AfonjaConehead:
The cattle rearing dullapo had coneheads in mind when he ranted about lazy youths.. grin And the same stuppid coneheads eweduingly orchestrated his coming.. So therefore,thunda faya all coneheads b4 the end of Madrid/Bayern grin
sound pained....
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by drnoel: 5:09am On Apr 26, 2018
ikbnice:
I bet if Buhari knows what is called Wikipedia

Still the Jab is now cemented in time.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 5:13am On Apr 26, 2018
If youths are Lazy, baba waiting u be? A lady cow
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 26, 2018
ikbnice:
I bet if Buhari knows what is called Wikipedia
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Even referenced this article from NL https://www.nairaland.com/4464797/lazy-nigerian-youth-t-shirts-cap.

This wiki editor must be a NLer
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Tego(m): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2018
*EOWODUNNI CONSULTANTS* .... Architectural Design,Consulting, Construction, and General services. Phone:08065236328 Email: owodunn.emmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Nonaira1: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin

At least that can be added as one of his achievements

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy

they'v got facebook page, twitter, clothing line......who said it iznt inspirational cheesy

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Printerscanner: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2018
AfonjaConehead:

Sorry my brethren, the 1967 to 1970 massacre by Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani/Igala/Kanuri/Tiv soldiers is a nightmare that has continued to haunt you from generation to generation. Even China Achebe, Nnamdi Azikwe and Agbari Ojukwu died bitter about the humiliation. In the next world, pick your battles wisely so that you would not be slaves in your country again.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by charmingfrank(m): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Most irritating thing about this trending topic is that Buhari never said Nigerian Youths are lazy.
if someone say u seat at home and do nothing, and that u wait for your mama and Papa to bring money for u and that u don't want to go to school because your family have all it has to take care of u, what does that mean?
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2018
AfonjaConehead:
Baba, abeg, wetin DAT word mean? cry

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by boyjo: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Most irritating thing about this trending topic is that Buhari never said Nigerian Youths are lazy.

When they were busy teaching inference and conclusion in class, you were busy plucking ebelebo sad

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by boyjo: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2018
iQUOTE:
The sad part of this is that if he eventually wins the election, he will still go back and say that we are blind.

Hahahahaha, easy nah grin

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Edge1(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Illiteracy, mediocrity and ignorance is a disastrous disease that needs God's intervention as its cure. Pls ask God for it.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2018
AnonyNymous:
abeg! Abeg!! Abeg!!! Now you have an apparent reason to blame Buhari, you wouldn't use it?
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by drehdinho(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2018
AfonjaConehead:

You are very funny.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by drehdinho(m): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2018
AnonyNymous:

If you feel the need to mention me and share your opinion with me, you can go ahead, but tbh, I'm not interested.

Sebi na u Sabi English pass the natives. Even CNN affirmed his statement to mean calling Nigerian youths lazy. I don't know why you guys always like to shy away from speaking the truth?

This has got nothing to do with political parties; it's about the already damaged image of this nation that cow got more damaged with that ignoble and careless statement.

Bro, please, always think deep before putting up comments. Mbok.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Temidayo698(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2018
That's it, he is going out next year!
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by wealthpos(f): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2018
Kenndee:
Hahaha

Naija people will not hear...Just look at this.. he he he he he

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.