Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,116 members, 7,977,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:35 PM

Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! (1195 Views)

Carrick To Lead United Against Arsenal Following Rangnick's Work Visa Issues / How To Credit Your Bet9ja Account With Free Money / Advice On How To Get A Free Ticket To This Year World Cup In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by CanadaSpecial: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to live & work in Canada!

You will not pay a kobo as Visa fee, company will provide accommodation & ticket fee for you!

No down payment before your Visa & Ticket will be ready!

Minimum of SSCE certificate!

Call or Whatsapp 08159889778

THIS IS NOT SCAM! COME TO OUR OFFICE IN IBADAN

OFFER MIGHT CLOSE AT ANYTIME ONCE WE GET THE REQUIRED NUMBER BUT WE SHALL INFORM EVERYONE
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by AskProf: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
CanadaSpecial:

You will not pay a kobo as Visa fee, company will provide accommodation & ticket fee for you!

Really?
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by PlsBanMe: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol...If it is too good to be true, it definitely is.
What's your address in Ibadan?

CanadaSpecial:

Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by CanadaSpecial: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
AskProf:

Really?
Yes sir!
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by CanadaSpecial: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Lol...If it is too good to be true, it definitely is.
What's your address in Ibadan?

Firstly, this is not too good to be true but we don't give false info. Additionally, we don't ask you to make payment for visa fee or whatsoever. The company that needs staff will provide the visa fee & flight ticket!

We are located at Alakia New Ife Road sir, of you lives in Ibadan please call us and book appointment to reach us tomorrow sir. You can as well chat with us on whatsapp and save our conversation as evidence if at the end of the day we are not truly located in Ibadan . Nothing will be hidden from you because its all opened.
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by ghanaman5050: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
CanadaSpecial:

Firstly, this is not too good to be true but we don't give false info. Additionally, we don't ask you to make payment for visa fee or whatsoever. The company that needs staff will provide the visa fee & flight ticket!

We are located at Alakia New Ife Road sir, of you lives in Ibadan please call us and book appointment to reach us tomorrow sir. You can as well chat with us on whatsapp and save our conversation as evidence if at the end of the day we are not truly located in Ibadan . Nothing will be hidden from you because its all opened.
I don't believe you

1 Like

Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by AskProf: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
ghanaman5050:

I don't believe you

Seconded.
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by greggng: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
CanadaSpecial:

Can I visit your office with efcc?
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by Olawuyiamole: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
AskProf:

Seconded.
beware of soka oh,how many odds ?
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by IRIENBOY(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by CanadaSpecial: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
greggng:

Can I visit your office with efcc?
Economic & Financial Crime Commisions are welcome because we shall be prepared to answer all their queries sir. We are not running fraudulent program, not child trafficking and we shall provide every necessary details about the program. So, EFCC are welcome.
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by greggng: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=CanadaSpecial post=67033170]
Economic & Financial Crime Commisions are welcome because we shall be prepared to answer all their queries sir. We are not running fraudulent program, not child trafficking and we shall provide every necessary details about the program. So, EFCC are welcome. [/quote

Any consultation fee?]
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by CanadaSpecial: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
greggng:
No discussion till we meet one on one with the efcc officials sir
Re: Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! by PlsBanMe: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2018
CanadaSpecial:

What a coincidence! Alakia is just to close to where I am presently. I am at Adegbayi. What's your address? If it is true, I will do free advert for you. Give me your office address and let me visit you before I leave town.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is The Hardest To Break In Football History. / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League / Football Clubs Team Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.