Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,271 members, 7,887,791 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1032747 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:33am On May 20, 2018
thekingskiddy:

I recall that GlitteringStar posted sometime ago that she learned via GCMS notes that the VO noted consistency between EE and e-APR information, so that means they clearly check!

Yes, it is true that they do check to know if there is any discrepancy. I shared it just to inform people that they should avoid situations that could lead to misrepresentation (such as inputting false information intentionally). Situations such as misrepresentation and co will definitely result to a refusal/ban. However, there are some situations/changes that cannot result to a refusal (see below).

An applicant’s CRS score is automatically recorded in GCMS at the time when

-their ITA is issued; and
-their e-APR is submitted.

At the time of the e-APR, processing officers should compare both CRS scores to determine which of the following scenarios should be applied:

-If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is equal to or higher than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application will not be refused under section A11.2, as long as the applicant’s supporting documentation corroborates their claims and they continue to meet the MEC for Express Entry, including the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply.

-If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is lower than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application should be refused under section A11.2 for not having maintained the qualifications that would justify the ITA.

Assessing for misrepresentation

Applicants are warned that if they misrepresent their qualifications in their Express Entry profile or their e-APR, they may face a five-year ban from submitting any further immigration applications to Canada, including temporary residence applications.

If there are discrepancies between the information in the applicant’s profile and the information in the applicant’s e-APR which are not the result of a legitimate change in the applicant’s circumstance, the officer should determine whether a finding of misrepresentation under section A40 applies.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by softseun: 5:58am On May 20, 2018
Hello guys,

Am looking for a Diploma course to enroll, so i could claim point for 2 certificate or more in the express entry.
If you know of any school in Nigeria or outside (with reasonable price) please advice.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by omidan21: 6:05am On May 20, 2018
Hello guys I wanna ask just one question just one simple question , I don't ve IELTS yet and I don't ve WES evaluation yet, but I heard that one of the criteria for selection is also the longer you ve been in the pool. So can I go ahead to create a profile for myself without the IELTS especially then when I ve finally gotten. It I edit and input scores. Or is it that IELTS has to be ready before I create profile at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2018
WES has received the last of my documents... praise God...

Flying into the pool next week like...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 6:19am On May 20, 2018
You are one of the people that won't read. If you did,
this question will be totally unnecessary. Damn!!!

omidan21:
Hello guys I wanna ask just one question just one simple question , I don't ve IELTS yet and I don't ve WES evaluation yet, but I heard that one of the criteria for selection is also the longer you ve been in the pool. So can I go ahead to create a profile for myself without the IELTS especially then when I ve finally gotten. It I edit and input scores. Or is it that IELTS has to be ready before I create profile at all

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 6:20am On May 20, 2018
LOL. By the time you receive ITA, e be like say you go do party. grin

iPopAlomo:
WES has received the last of my documents... praise God...

Flying into the pool next week like...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 6:28am On May 20, 2018
help yourself by taking time to read page 0, all your answers are waiting for you to read them.

omidan21:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyubAlam: 6:44am On May 20, 2018
dumsydsassy1:
1. Yes you are to take the knowledge exams(F1-F3)
2. Yes you will pay registration fees. Subscription is fee is free for the first year. You can PM for a number of a staff in ACCA Lagos office, he will advice you accordingly, how to pay and where to pay. They have a fixed cost for pounds, so instead of using your. Debit card and getting charged N500+ per pound, their fixed cost is £415-425 can’t remember now.
3.Yes. The knowledge exams are computer based and BC is in charge of that one.
4. Register at www.opentuition.com. Download the notes and follow the lecture videos on YouTube. You will also need to buy the approved current exam kit to prepare.
5. I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread that it CAN be used. When you successfully pass the 3, request for your diploma certificate and then request ACCA to send the transcripts to WES-it’s free.
6. I think about N34,500. You can reconfirm from BC website.

HI,

Have you done ACCA(F1-F3) and got positively graded by WES? If you can just share the screenshot of the eca results of any who does?

I am under a very big dilemma whether I should pursue ACCA or not cause if its graded as one year Diploma then its fine or else I will be in big trouble of losing my money and time sad

It will be of great help if you can let me know about whether taking ACCA(f1-f3) is 100% safe or not? thanks Sir and will wait for your reply here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:47am On May 20, 2018
tolfa:
you mean the Prince getting married today?...lols ....I will like to send you a PM... is that okay by you?
Sure. But you know I'm a newbie right? Questions about this process will be better answered by those who have already gone through it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:48am On May 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Bwahahshaha
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:00am On May 20, 2018
omidan21:

Read the first post on page 137 to understand why you shouldn't fabricate ielts or wes info with hope of editing your profile when you later obtain them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:06am On May 20, 2018
gerona:
Hello House,
Can my step brother's wife qualify as family. Step brother lives in Nigeria, while wife lives in Canada with kids below 18. Pls help a soul.
Nope. She is not your step brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:08am On May 20, 2018
softseun:
Hello guys,

Am looking for a Diploma course to enroll, so i could claim point for 2 certificate or more in the express entry.
If you know of any school in Nigeria or outside (with reasonable price) please advice.

Thanks
Bros, u no dey see this ACCA story? Mak u help discover another.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:09am On May 20, 2018
Tojued:

Read the first post on page 137 to understand why you shouldn't fabricate ielts or wes info with hope of editing your profile when you later obtain them.
Read ki.. If u no fit help, jump and...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:12am On May 20, 2018
Mak una screen shot this F1-F3 ACCA equivalence of one year college diploma summary for that guy and others, Mak we for rest.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tolfa(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Sure. But you know I'm a newbie right? Questions about this process will be better answered by those who have already gone through it.
smiles...it's on a slightly different level...see you via PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gaggle: 7:31am On May 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Nope. She is not your step brother.

Elfmann I thought that spouse of brother/sister can be used too�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 7:36am On May 20, 2018
The reason is i taught in a school of a federal aviation agency. I don't want the extra scrutiny that comes with it.

GlitteringStar:

Why do you want to leave it out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 7:37am On May 20, 2018
No. please wait for the WES and ECA.

omidan21:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Mak una screen shot this F1-F3 ACCA equivalence of one year college summary for that guy and others, Mak we for rest.

But they already have the info they need to make a move. People just want to be spoonfed with micro details.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2018
tolfa:
smiles...it's on a slightly different level...see you via PM

Clears throat...

Flips to hymn 231

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyubAlam: 7:55am On May 20, 2018
mcstan18:

But they already have the info they need to make a move. People just want to be spoonfed with micro details.

Hello Sir,

Actually I have been let down big by WES once as they have given me Diploma-3 years mistakenly for my Bachelors- 3 years, later they have corrected it but I lost my OINP noi 45 days deadline for that as without Bachelors once cant apply sad

I am kind of very scared to take a move by starting ACCA now without being 100% sure that I will get the 1 year Diploma equivalence for it. I am very scared as you can understand my situation sad.

So, if i can have the screenshot of the WES ECA, then I can have something to back me up and start ACCA with full motivation. So, you and anyone has achieved the result, pls share it here or through email. It will help a lot Sir, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 7:57am On May 20, 2018
futureenergy:

Really?
Are you saying I could ask WES to evaluate any of my transcripts and send to a university in Canada or US, and the school accepts it?

Pls any idea of the cost?

Some schools accept it whilst most will still demand that you send the original transcript directly from the naija institution.

Be that as it may, there are several professional bodies and governmental agencies that will take your evaluated credentials from WES without having to go to collect a fresh transcript from your naija school.

It will end in praise IJN!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:07am On May 20, 2018
ploff:
The reason is i taught in a school of a federal aviation agency. I don't want the extra scrutiny that comes with it.

Just choose "employment".

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by oloriTj: 8:11am On May 20, 2018
any Canadian hopeful staying in abuja should please pm me, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:20am On May 20, 2018
AyubAlam:

Hello Sir,

Actually I have been let down big by WES once as they have given me Diploma-3 years mistakenly for my Bachelors- 3 years, later they have corrected it but I lost my OINP noi 45 days deadline for that as without Bachelors once cant apply sad

I am kind of very scared to take a move by starting ACCA now without being 100% sure that I will get the 1 year Diploma equivalence for it. I am very scared as you can understand my situation sad.

So, if i can have the screenshot of the WES ECA, then I can have something to back me up and start ACCA with full motivation. So, you and anyone has achieved the result, pls share it here or through email. It will help a lot Sir, thanks

smh for u. Be waiting for screenshot u hear. I read it here someone used ican AAT, i did not see any screenshot before i evaluated it. Bt wasting ur time there o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 8:20am On May 20, 2018
OK.

GlitteringStar:

Just choose "employment".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:25am On May 20, 2018
omidan21:
kindly go ahead. So what would u fill in as ielts result and date What would u fill in as eca number and date. 5 years ban fall on u

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Claire40: 8:30am On May 20, 2018
Abeg don't compare your situation with this one. It is not the same thing at all. You already had your ICAN AAT, his is totally different. He wants to register, pay and write the exams because of Canada immigration, there is no harm in being doubly sure
yeyerolling:
smh for u. Be waiting for screenshot u hear. I read it here someone used ican AAT, i did not see any screenshot before i evaluated it. Bt wasting ur time there o

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 8:49am On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:

As in! Smh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 8:51am On May 20, 2018
Claire40:
Abeg don't compare your situation with this one. It is not the same thing at all. You already had your ICAN AAT, his is totally different. He wants to register, pay and write the exams because of Canada immigration, there is no harm in being doubly sure

He just wants to go and write ACCA exams? Because of Canada? That's a new level of deep.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:03am On May 20, 2018
gaggle:

Elfmann I thought that spouse of brother/sister can be used too�
Nope, the brother/sister of a spouse can be used. It's not the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (619)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.