Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1029737 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2018
For the newbies of which i am one of them, truth be told..if u wana succeed in the EE adventure, biko..mbok..abeg..buy a small notebook and save any info you get here. Some questions have been answered here severally. Today i simply stumbled on where to do your medicals and all i did was to write them down. Did same for PCC. On page 0 you have loads of info..print them or write down key info. Please take a step first then if you get hooked, you can then ask questions. Also try to play around with google and CIC site. All the best.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 12:24am On May 02, 2018
fizzile:
Hmmmm still don't understand why the inconsistencies. WES will require from some and not require from others

How can you compare Thames Valley and Southbank to Sheffield Uni? Haba grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 12:25am On May 02, 2018
fizzile:
Let her evaluate her Highest qualification which is her BSc. As for transcript, my advice is let her apply for it to be sent by her University. Dont forget WES will verify.

This is wrong information.

Beekaf take note. When we tell yall to research for una selves.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 12:26am On May 02, 2018
fizzile:
For the newbies of which i am one of them, truth be told..if u wana succeed in the EE adventure, biko..mbok..abeg..buy a small notebook and save any info you get here. Some questions have been answered here severally. Today i simply stumbled on where to do your medicals and all i did was to write them down. Did same for PCC. On page 0 you have loads of info..print them or write down key info. Please take a step first then if you get hooked, you can then ask questions. Also try to play around with google and CIC site. All the best.

You obviously no read well or write properly in that your notebook. How can you advise someone that has BSc and PGDE to evaluate only BSc and you say you have taken notes. Notes from where biko? If I talk Thames valley product now, una go come for megrin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 12:30am On May 02, 2018
Please help me with a couple of questions:
1........Please where can I find the imm form for medicals?
2........UcI number remains same as previous applications to canada right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by yokus(f): 12:54am On May 02, 2018
Wow, part 4 and page 33. Amazing. It will end in praise for us all

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 12:59am On May 02, 2018
happytbaby:
Under Manitoba PNP, 'sponsor' gives you 50 points if its area brother and 200 points if it's real brother. The poster was confusing what the person meant with FSW.

He has not done anything wrong . He only asked on the wrong thread!

@ Original poster, yes the person can sponsor you without your name having been on the list since you are not blood related siblings (I assume). You need to go through their equivalent of express entry and get an invite to apply first ( I don forget name of their own version) and then if you get the PNP, you apply through the EE. The only catch is you need to enter Canada first before your sponsor can sponsor any other person...not a big deal.

Correct! Their ITA equivalent is LAA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2018
Canadianfly:

You obviously no read well or write properly in that your notebook. How can you advise someone that has BSc and PGDE to evaluate only BSc and you say you have taken notes. Notes from where biko? If I talk Thames valley product now, una go come for megrin
E be like say you sabi talk toomuch. Highest i no go answer you.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2018
Part 4 Day 7 page 33
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 1:19am On May 02, 2018
fizzile:
Let her evaluate her Highest qualification . As for transcript, my advice is let her apply for it to be sent by her University. Dont forget WES will verify.
N/B: Corrected
Corrected
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:46am On May 02, 2018
Buddykay:
l
Thank you @Tojued. Only you get sense.
I have gotten the same information from their website this afternoon. Thank you.

Please give credit to happytbaby she's the one who answered you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 3:28am On May 02, 2018
fizzile:
E be like say you sabi talk toomuch. Highest i no go answer you.

But you just did. Please stop advising folks wrongly. Hold off on advising till you get a hang of the process abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 4:12am On May 02, 2018
Canadianfly:

But you just did. Please stop advising folks wrongly. Hold off on advising till you get a hang of the process abeg.
You need to learn how to act your age. Learn to differentiate between a mistake (whc i have corrected) and a wrong advise. If all you do is come here to lashout at people, i'll place you where you belong cos i dont care who you are. All you do is come here to talk to people the way you like...you've met a different person ooo..cos i dont take that trash. I dont care if you are married or whatever. You need to learn to respect people and correct politely and talk to people like you are talking to your slave.
cc: Canadianfly

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 5:14am On May 02, 2018
fizzile:
Let her evaluate her Highest qualification . As for transcript, my advice is let her apply for it to be sent by her University. Dont forget WES will verify.
Which part was corrected?

If only you can calm down small maybe u can actually correct it (if u know how to) because the corrected version should have stated ....."let her evaluate both degrees because you can't evaluate only the highest degree except it's a masters degree or phd".
So please calm down so u don't mistakenly mislead an innocent person cos your post might be the only thing the person sees.

Na man u be (at least profile says so) nor come dey misyarn with woman for internet......be a gentle man and waka pass if u are offended by anyone's tone.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 5:29am On May 02, 2018
fizzile:
[s] You need to learn how to act your age. Learn to differentiate between a mistake (whc i have corrected) and a wrong advise. If all you do is come here to lashout at people,[s] i'll place you where you belong cos i dont care who you are[/s]. [s]All you do is come here to talk to people the way you like...you've met a different person ooo..cos i dont take that trash. I dont care if you are married or whatever. [/s]You need to learn to respect people and correct politely and talk to people like you are talking to your slave.
cc: Canadianfly

Highly uneccesary....... try not to reply messages from an emotional stance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 5:45am On May 02, 2018
vickyehi:

Which part was corrected?

If only you can calm down small maybe u can actually correct it (if u know how to) because the corrected version should have stated ....."let her evaluate both degrees because you can't evaluate only the highest degree except it's a masters degree or phd".
So please calm down so u don't mistakenly mislead an innocent person cos your post might be the only thing the person sees.

Na man u be (at least profile says so) nor come dey misyarn with woman for internet......be a gentle man and waka pass if u are offended by anyone's tone.

Lol are you minding him. Mr I'm taking notes. Wonder what notes he was taking, he doesn't even understand what the wrong advice he gave is. Na to yab like a hood rat is what he understands. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Psychostar(m): 5:47am On May 02, 2018
Hello Family,

Kindly highlight the differences between seeking a WORK PERMIT and PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM.

Financial implication?
Which is faster?

etc.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 6:04am On May 02, 2018
Good Morning Housemates,

My EOR will be exactly 10 weeks in 2 days but no feedback yet from BC. Though they gave a timeline of 10-12 weeks but I don't think it should be up to. I requested a remark in all sections though grin. Anything to worry about? Do I need to contact them or still take a chill pill?

Hakuna Matata
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:11am On May 02, 2018
It sure does take long for some people. Someone I know had hers completed in a little over 7 weeks. Keep holding on, it'll come last last.
DadR:
Good Morning Housemates,

My EOR will be exactly 10 weeks in 2 days but no feedback yet from BC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Engr2000: 6:16am On May 02, 2018
DadR:
Good Morning Housemates,

My EOR will be exactly 10 weeks in 2 days but no feedback yet from BC. Though they gave a timeline of 10-12 weeks but I don't think it should be up to. I requested a remark in all sections though grin. Anything to worry about? Do I need to contact them or still take a chill pill?

Hakuna Matata
Kindly contact BC and if you are close by you can check on them physically.

The day I applied for my EOR I met a lady that also applied 10 weeks without feedback from BC, she strolled down to BC, Lo and behold her EOR was ready with upgrade in writing from 6.5 to 7. So kindly contact them who knows yours might also be ready.

Enjoy your week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:19am On May 02, 2018
Psychostar:
Hello Family,

Kindly highlight the differences between seeking a WORK PERMIT and PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM.

Financial implication?
Which is faster?

etc.

Thanks.
grin provincial nomination gives u 600 points. Meaning 600+ 403 u had previously. PNP is used by pple whose CRS points fall short . u also have to live in that particular province for a certain time when u land. Cost depends on the province. lowest have seen is 350 CAD and highest 1040 CAD . enter PNP thread sharp cos it doesnt look lik ITA scores wud come down to 403 anytime soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 7:00am On May 02, 2018
beekaf:
Hello house,my wife has bsc from last and pgde in education from NTI,can the pgde be regarded as second degree.

Secondly,can she send her transcripts herself since she has them.

Gracias

PGDE is a diploma. However, let her evaluate the two to qualify for 'two or more certificates'

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 7:03am On May 02, 2018
fizzile:

Nah!

Better to evaluate both qualifications to earn more CRS and eligibility points.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pearl92: 7:12am On May 02, 2018
Hi dadr,go n check if you're in lag. Mine was ready and I didn't get a mail. If you really not in lag.. You can call them.. They like check n let you know if it's ready or not.
[qquote author=DadR post=67201244]Good Morning Housemates,

Hakuna Matata[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:15am On May 02, 2018
Lmao

Canadianfly:

How can you compare Thames Valley and Southbank to Sheffield Uni? Haba grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
grin provincial nomination gives u 600 points. Meaning 600+ 403 u had previously. PNP is used by pple whose CRS points fall short . u also have to live in that particular province for a certain time when u land. Cost depends on the province. lowest have seen is 350 CAD and highest 1040 CAD . enter PNP thread sharp cos it doesnt look lik ITA scores wud come down to 403 anytime soon.

Lowest is actually $0 while the highest is $1,500
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:25am On May 02, 2018
Very emotional something. Later they’ll say it’s women that are emotional. This is not the first wrong advice he’s dashed out as well.

vickyehi:

Highly uneccesary....... try not to reply messages from an emotional stance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:27am On May 02, 2018
Google. CIC website. Why ask “family” if the information is readily available on this same internet you came to post this?

Psychostar:
Hello Family,

Financial implication?
Which is faster?

etc.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 7:30am On May 02, 2018
SkyWalk12:
It’s better to be quiet than to give wrong information. #WakaPass sometimes.

I think we need to add this to page Zero as well. The damage wrong information can do is actually scary. I know we all want to be helpful but please lets also be cautious not to spew out wrong information with full authority. I'm speaking in general terms and not just because of the most recent episodes.

Personally I have learnt to practice wakapass a lot when I want to type a mean response or when I'm just not sure. E.g that issue about the adoption and legal guardianship. I was not 100% sure and I didn't think my opinion would have been helpful as it was not one that would have offered the lady a lot of hope.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hadecunleh: 7:44am On May 02, 2018
Good morning. Anybody ever requested transcript from Federal Polytechnic Ede? Please I need direction.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by upgrade: 7:48am On May 02, 2018
@Newmum0615 pls help I couldn't open the consent form, thank you

Newmum0615:
I used gcmsbuddy and they were very fast (less than 2 weeks) and even cheaper too. They didn't ask for passport, just consent form signed by me and Newdad0615 wink. Just give it more time or request for another with gcmsbuddy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (619)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.