Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1029838 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
cmoney22222:
Please oo, can i just send this wes verification back to WES after my school has confirm authenticity myself... Anybody has done this ni? My school claims they have replied WES via email uptill now no update
WES handles a lot at the same time. Give them time, try to get an evidence that ur school that ur school has responded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Eraytee:

Eeya. So sorry about your score. It is well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thank you sir

Elfmannisback:

WES handles a lot at the same time. Give them time, try to get an evidence that ur school that ur school has responded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
cmoney22222:
Please oo, can i just send this wes verification back to WES after my school has confirm authenticity myself... Anybody has done this ni? My school claims they have replied WES via email uptill now no update

I am not sure the school has replied wes, the person helping you is deceiving you. The same thing happened to me but i kept calling the guy thrice in a day and when he was tired of my calls he handed me over to the officer in charge of verification. My status was updated 1hour after the officer confirmed he has replied wes and i was sent a copy of the verification letter via email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chrisdada16(f): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Eraytee:
Am so disappointed with my IELTS result LRWS
1st attempt 7.5,7.5,7,8 (3rd march 2018)
2nd attempt 7.5, 8, 7, 7.5 (7th July 2018)

Ur third attempt will definitely be your last attempt.
it is well with u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thanks sir

segzy14:

I am not sure the school has replied wes, the person helping you is deceiving you. The same thing happened to me but i kept calling the guy thrice in a day and when he was tired of my calls he handed me over to the officer in charge of verification. My status was updated 1hour after the officer confirmed he has replied wes and i was sent a copy of the verification letter via email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Utonne: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
JumzieBabyy:

Thanks for the uplifting words, will go for a remark and sends MOD Australia an email to followup. Will revert on result outcome too.

Pls let us know how yours turned out also.

Sure. Fingers crossed. Hoping for the best. Will definitely share. #ItShallEndInPraise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
AMEN, thanks alot @GS, God pass IELTS grin

GlitteringStar:

Eeya. So sorry about your score. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amen, thanks for your prayers. God bless you.

Chrisdada16:

Ur third attempt will definitely be your last attempt.
it is well with u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Idiebube110: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ewooo @Newmum my belle ohhh grin grin grin

Newmum0615:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you the only one in your company?

Even I am afraid. Mehn, you will need to trim this JD down!!!

Lemme go and consult the oracle. This one needs more than one fowl.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vancouver4(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Eraytee:
AMEN, thanks alot @GS, God pass IELTS grin
We are in the same shoes. Strategy development is the only answer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Idiebube110: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ewooo! BSc only? Na to rush go register for CCNA ohh sad

Thank you for your time man!

[quote author=Talkingboy post=69553163][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by favouritedami: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
christokers:
paid via gtb master-card.

Can I evaluate my husband's certificate with my wes account? Or he needs to open he's own
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
favouritedami:

Can I evaluate my husband's certificate with my wes account? Or he needs to open he's own

He needs his own account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by opewalker: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello everyone

Newbie here. Good job with all the information.

I am just getting documents together before creating a profile. I lost my passport that I used when I was doing a MSc. in South Africa. Seeing as I would need PCC from there as I lived for more than 6months and will also have to include the scanned copy of that passport- I am not sure how to go about it.

Do I have to go back to the SA consulate to report? How do I get the information needed for when I finally apply.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

This materials? Do you want 5.0 in Writing?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; Elfmannnnnny I know say you go talk. As soon as I saw the post, the next thing I was looking out for was your post and my expectation wasn't dashed. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Otydallas123(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
My same story with UNN for months now...

efueh:

This is not funny at all, as your wife's case is exactly same with my wifey. The school said they had replied on Monday and this is Friday, yet no show/update in her profile to show that WES has received confirmation from her school.
Wifey don check her profile tired, she is so so pissed. Na God go help most of our niaja schools.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Idiebube110: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmmm sad

But I believe OND and BSc holders should get the two or more certificates outcome...

Elfmannisback:

Since he started from year 2, it is likely going to be B.Sc only equivalence.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by opewalker: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Otydallas123:
My same story with UNN for months now...

I think it is best to have someone physically go to the university to help you find out what's happening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idiebube110:
Ewooo! BSc only? Na to rush go register for CCNA ohh sad

Thank you for your time man!

CCNA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idiebube110:
Hmmmm sad

But I believe OND and BSc holders should get the two or more certificates outcome...

So long as ur B. Sc started from year one. Not even very sure now.. Others?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
SegunWamiri:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; Elfmannnnnny I know say you go talk. As soon as I saw the post, the next thing I was looking out for was your post and my expectation wasn't dashed. Lolz
Na so, ogbeni. This era of 6.5,7.0 in Writing ..he is even yet to get the drift. E no go easy!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Idiebube110: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yessoo... I'm on 433 points now because I've got only a BSc. A friend who's got the same profile as myself, filled in two or more certificates while creating his EE profile and uploaded his CCNA certificate and got 10 extra points making his own CRS score to be 443. He got his ITA earlier this year in April or there about...

He advised I write CCNA immediately.

Elfmannisback:

CCNA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Idiebube110: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hi @Jumziebabyy, Utonne, Eraytee, Sidechic and all IELTS hopefuls,... Do keep the faith strong, challenges are meant to be surmounted.

Re-strategize, surround yourself with positive people, and take the necessary step to achieve your goal... You must succeed!

See y'all at the top! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idiebube110:
Yessoo... I'm on 433 points now because I've got only a BSc. A friend who's got the same profile as myself, filled in two or more certificates while creating his EE profile and uploaded his CCNA certificate and got 10 extra points making his own CRS score to be 443. He got his ITA earlier this year in April or there about...

OK.. All the Best. CCNA..Cisco Networking right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by milayo(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please help.
Is HND two or more degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Idiebube110: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yes its Cisco ohh, thanks a bunch!

Elfmannisback:

OK.. All the Best. CCNA..Cisco Networking right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by milayo(f): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Since he started from year 2, it is likely going to be B.Sc only equivalence.

I did unilag diploma before BSc
so my BSc started from year2. please will I evaluate my unilag diploma and BSc so that I can get the two or more degree? thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
BUAHAHAHAHA... I pity this your friend ooo... Using CCNA to claim what point? Which ECA did your friend used for CCNA?
Idiebube110:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Supergirl1: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idiebube110:
Hmmmm sad

OND and B.Sc is two or more certs. Even if you start from year two. I did mine with Wes and that’s what I got.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nazor83: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thanks a lot

dumsydsassy1:
Yes, if the original documents are colored. If it is in black and white then you don’t have much a choice. IMO

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ChandlerBing: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idiebube110:

Which body evaluated that certificate? Is it by uploading? It's by getting PPR. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (619)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.